Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army (3736 Views)

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Breaking! More Wahala As Asari Dokubo Fully Comes Out For Buhari / Gbenga Omotoso: Lagos Not Trying To Protect Tinubu With Anti-Graft Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by iSense247: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Shehu Sani Reacts as Asari Dokubo Plans to Protect President Tinubu with Private Army

Former Kaduna Central Senator Shehu Sani has warned President Bola Tinubu against allowing the rise of a private army to protect him.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Sani’s warning comes after Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo, announced that he had raised a private army to protect Tinubu.

In a viral video, Dokubo said that he and his comrades are working for the president, and anyone seeking his downfall will be crushed.

Sani said that Tinubu does not need a private army, saying that the country’s armed forces, Police and other security agencies have the experience, capacity and competence to provide all the necessary protection for him.

“They are viruses for the destruction of any country,” Sani said. “A fragile country like ours doesn’t need a private army.”

He wrote on Twitter: “I don’t know if the trending video is real or fake, but in any case, President Tinubu must not directly or indirectly allow or encourage the rise of state-backed private armed militia.

“They are viruses for the destruction of any country. A fragile country like ours doesn’t need a private army. The country’s armed forces, Police and other security agencies have the experience, capacity and competence to provide all the necessary protection the President and the Government need.”
https://politicsnigeria.com/shehu-sani-reacts-as-asari-dokubo-plans-to-protect-president-tinubu-with-private-army/

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Yj090: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Alright
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Edoreborn: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
I concur
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by LikeAking: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dey play.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by AntiTerrorist: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
In a viral video, Dokubo said that he and his comrades are working for the president, and anyone seeking his downfall will be crushed.
Do you mean you will kill anyone seeking for justice concerning the last presidential election after APC/INEC severally asked them to go to court? If such sham of an election did not favour your party, are you going to accept your fate and congratulate the rigger?

The most verocious animals rule supreme in this jungle.

I regret being a citizen of this country cry

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by TemplarLandry: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by NwaNimo1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Laggafin: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol.. the drug baron will just cause the Armed Forces to give him agbado Coup wotoporiously.. He should stop playing too much

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Nightwolf1: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Shehu Sani you don't have to worry yourself. The so called private army in no distance time will metamorphose into militant groups and destroy their own communities.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu what happened to ESN after a period of time.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Betanaija42moro: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why stooping so low to reply an attention seeking people like this

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by AntiTerrorist: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tinubu must not directly or indirectly allow or encourage the rise of state-backed private armed militia. They are viruses for the destruction of any country.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by freemanq(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
What's really happening in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by WeirdAlien: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na so rebel movement dey start.
Liberia, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, East Ukraine... The list is long.

Hope our head is correct in this country?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Opanka44(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Asari Dokubo is an attention seeking bastard

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by ican2020: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ee
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by CharleyBright(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Asari Dokubo is a dangerous militia. Tinubu either stop the looming proliferation of armed criminals in the Niger Delta or he will be held responsible for allowing it to fester.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Racoon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tinubu’s open romance with criminal and atrocious elements is not unusual because he is one of them. However, he should be careful with what ever evil he sows because it will either come back to hunt him or something close to him. A President's sin is a leading sin.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by BoldBrainz(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Do you mean you will kill anyone seeking for justice concerning the last presidential election after APC/INEC severally asked them to go to court? If such sham of an election did not favour your party, are you going to accept your fate and congratulate the rigger?

"...ferocious"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Shinjawestside: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Asari is protecting tinubu because he is a fellow islamic terrorist...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Thisis2raw(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Asari don dey over do.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by LabourPartyNG: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Shehu Sani
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Herbiodun09: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Stop regretting. Do something about it. Japa or end your life and stop ranting like a coward
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by iSense247: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Stop regretting. Do something about it. Japa or end your life and stop ranting like a coward
Is that what's in your mind? Congratulations Bro. grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by Khd95(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Asari dokubo just Dey hustle any means possible to cut from the national cake

How dss haven’t arrested him despite all the footage evidence of him parading war grade weapons and ammunition is beyond me, but na emefiele with a rusty short gun dem dey charge to court as someone sponsoring terrorism

I learn he’s currently housing boys in Abuja in a certain hotel, those boys that came out to protest in the early days of the tribunal hearing, na Asari boys
Ib sure those boys are armed too, ready to cause havoc at a go

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by SOSinNigeria: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
I pity the drug lord and those small boys Asari dokubo gathered. If those riffrafs are the so-called Asari dokubo army, then I can bet you, ESN will wipe them out very easily.

What happened to Gbagbo will surely happen to Tinubu if he fails to act responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by CannibalTorment: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
ok
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by belej2: 1:54am On Jul 25, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS PLUS LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by premiumtimesdly: 2:19am On Jul 25, 2023
iSense247:
Is that what's in your mind? Congratulations Bro. grin

Hello good morning. Please I need to speak to you about something important (one of your post here on NL). Do you mind if I say it here publicly or I give you my contact?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by APCNig: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Just watch as things go
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by adebayo987: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2023
iSense247:
Shehu Sani Reacts as Asari Dokubo Plans to Protect President Tinubu with Private Army

https://politicsnigeria.com/shehu-sani-reacts-as-asari-dokubo-plans-to-protect-president-tinubu-with-private-army/
Right! But the same Asari was the chief security officer to GEJ and that's the position he's trying to resume. The guy is just broke.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Asari Dokubo Plans To Protect Tinubu With Private Army by AntiTerrorist: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2023
premiumtimesdly:

Hello good morning. Please I need to speak to you about something important (one of your post here on NL). Do you mind if I say it here publicly or I give you my contact?
Please say it here publicly. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Post Oyo Results Here / Dr Akala Faults Ajimobi Relief Efforts To Flood Victims / An Open Letter To Senator Adetumbi - 'Enugu Is Not Bankrupt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.