Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. (1616 Views)

Kogi ‘Philanthropist’ Arrested, Not Kidnapped, Business Associate Reacts / Child Found With Dispatch Rider Not Kidnapped. / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by sani0RU2222: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
A simple investigation by Nigerian media would have made them realize they have been spreading fake news since morning. Akwa was actually abducted by security agents. A force man was kidnapped in his hotel in Oba ( golden egg and killed after collecting ransom of 36million naira. The man was killed and his car sold. Untill they tracked his car and started making arrest.they suspect a relative of his was involved in the kidnapping. That is why he was arrested
Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by Franzinni: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
sani0RU2222:
A simple investigation by Nigerian media would have made them realize they have been spreading fake news since morning. Akwa was actually abducted by security agents. A force man was kidnapped in his hotel in Oba ( golden egg and killed after collecting ransom of 36million naira. The man was killed and his car sold. Untill they tracked his car and started making arrest.they suspect a relative of his was involved in the kidnapping. That is why he was arrested
so how come his aides/ bodyguards / boys were killed if it was a raid by security agents ? And why didn't his ogume tell him say something go sup ?

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by sani0RU2222: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is not the first they came to pick him up, this is actually the third time. He was released the last two times after they found out he was not involved in the crime. They are looking for relative of his who is on the run. Call someone in Oba now and hear the real story not social media version
Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by gaby(m): 2:26am On Jul 25, 2023
The idiot don waste 2 of him trustees wey know him secret to silence them forever.

The deleted aides knew too much and had to be taken care of..

Nigeria is a farmland...

In a civilized and working clime, all these akiko wouldn't have been necessary because the police will get to the bottom of the case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by SETHARTHUR(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Ok.

Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by Mushmush: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Op to slap you dey hungry me. You need some good slaps to reset your brain. Even the commissioner of police in Anambra state confirmed that he was kidnapped and you are here giving us a beer parlour version. We are not stupid.

Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by adecz: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2023
sani0RU2222:

How about the people killed during
his so-called kidnap or arrest❓😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by sani0RU2222: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Mushmush:
Op to slap you dey hungry me. You need some good slaps to reset your brain. Even the commissioner of police in Anambra state confirmed that he was kidnapped and you are here giving us a beer parlour version. We are not stupid.

I live 3 seconds walk from the hotel, I know the real gist. What baffles me is the copy and paste the whole naija media is doing. What is the name of the commissioner and where and when did he confirm the man was kidnapped. Since yesterday I would find it hard to believe anything I see on social media
Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by sani0RU2222: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Am hearing he has been released but I can't confirm because I have not seen him
Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by phorget(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
sani0RU2222:

I live 3 seconds walk from the hotel, I know the real gist. What baffles me is the copy and paste the whole naija media is doing. What is the name of the commissioner and where and when did he confirm the man was kidnapped. Since yesterday I would find it hard to believe anything I see on social media

Why did they have to kill two people then? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Akwa Tiwari Aki Was Not Kidnapped.. by Mushmush: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
sani0RU2222:

You are an idiot and a peddler of fake news. Aki himself has confirmed that he was kidnapped by ipob men enforcing sit at home. You live 3 seconds walk from his hotel. Lies kee you there ewu Somalia. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi. You need a resounding slap to reset your malfunctioning brain

(1) (Reply)

Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members / Police Seize Bag Of Rice Of Soldier Wife, Soldier Husband Came Then A Fight / ODESHI Gun Proof Captured Live On Camera VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.