Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members (1607 Views)

Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by Thethespiantv: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
OPANI Takes Bold Action Demanding Justice for Nigerians in #200 Billion Omegapro Scam**

Omegapro Action Nigeria (OPANI) has initiated plans to file a lawsuit against Diamond Members of the Ponzi Scheme, OMEGA PRO. Legal proceedings are being led by prominent Nigerian lawyers Wole Iyamu (SAN), Yinka Oyeniji, and Yemi Salman, seeking to hold these members accountable for their role in promoting Omegapro, which led to Nigerians investing over #200 Billion, now lost.

Influential figures like Daniel Onoja, Tomiwa Orunnipin, Samuel Ajibare, and other MLM leaders played a significant role in creating an environment that allowed the scam to thrive. Despite Omegapro's owners having a history of Ponzi MLM schemes, these leaders endorsed the venture, enticing thousands of investors with promises of lucrative returns in Forex trading.

Key Names in the Scheme include Daniel Onoja, Grace Udenwa Udoye, Tomiwa Orunupin, Wuraola Fadairo Orunupin, Olasebikan Oladapo, Maryann Ilorah, Chinwe Ikpe, Bamidele Ajibare Samuel, Ajibare Olushola Ebunoluwa, Dotun Fatoyinbo, Bonaventure Igboanugo, Dr. Afoma Nwolisa, and Matthew Ogunmodede.

These leaders, with substantial commissions and weekly earnings exceeding $50,000, created an illusion of credibility, persuading thousands to invest in Omegapro. The company's failure to deliver on promises and the subsequent loss of funds in 2022 exposed deceptive practices.

OPANI has urged Diamond Members to refund money to avoid legal action. However, many have refused, choosing to retain gains and even promoting other Ponzi schemes. This resistance has prompted OPANI to pursue legal action against Diamond Members, founders, and influencers of Omegapro, both in America and the UAE.

OPANI's commitment to justice echoes through its pursuit of legal actions across borders. The lawsuit against members, founders, and influencers sends a strong message that the victims of the Omegapro scam will not be left without recourse. The #200 Billion lost by Nigerians is at the forefront of this bold initiative to bring those responsible to account.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by OgbeniOja1: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it will happen .
They brought Omegapro here. Favour Nwaolisa was brought here for brainwashing.

Mentioning dollars and dollars.
Their anchor man in my area had his two rickety cars changed to attract people.

I did research on them and gave them middle finger !

I just ate their rice and chicken and took a walk !!
Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by Justsmile2(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by Stanleymaster1: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2023
See their big head
Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by Faiththatworks(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Nigerians and Ponzi schemes are like bread and butter,this idea of making easy money is one of the biggest mirage of the 20th and 21st century
I have always been fascinated by our desire to lose our sense of reasoning when it comes to this idea of Ponzi schemes.All pyramid schemes are frauds and I am willing to debate anybody.As long as you need to introduce someone before you get paid any money is simply a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul
I have realized that this people always come every year with a new name and a new format
The issues are still the same,the human desire to make money without working,as long as people reason like this they will never be short of victims
I always advise that you invest your money in either fixed instruments such as Land and Finance Bills
I have some very good properties at the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub which comprises of the Free Trade Zone,Deep Sea port and Dangote Refinery
Kindly click the link for more details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7905627/introducing-strongtower-estate-ode-omi#126875204

2 Likes

Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by omalicha2: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
So like this my money is gone?
Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by 7lives: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Chai.
There are no easy ways, hard way is the only way.
Nigerians loves throwing good money away and coming back to blame their government.
If I begin to list the names of these bucket shops, masquerading as investment outfits, I no go type am finish.
But the question is, what is our obsession with easy way out in this country?, so much that the more Nigerians lost, the more they invest.
If Nigerians had invest their money, with companies that are listed on Nigeria's stock exchange who knows, the story might have been different.
Easy with the greed, 200 billion is a lot of money, se ogun l'aye ni?.
The same thing Nigerians are doing with betting, the risks are too high, invest what you can afford to lose.
I've seen people having cardiac arrest because their ticket cut, easy o life no get duplicate.
Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by Zion1206: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
OMEGAPRO kindly return our monies, people are distressed on account of this breach of confidence reposed on you guys. Return our monies and be free of blood guilt. Many people are slipping into depression and you guys knows what may happen to them.
Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by Gbeminiyi123: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Omegapro is systemic Ponzi Scheme many have fallen for. It has now Metamorphosized into GO GLOBAL. Once beaten, twice shy. Beware!
Re: Refund Nigerians Money, Ope Banwo Led Group Tell Omega PRO And Diamond Members by adecz: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mugus must fall for guymen to wack 😊😊😊

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Kogi Monarch / "I Enjoy Killing People, I Would Still Kill More" - Ogwuche. / Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Her Power Bank (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.