Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria (14134 Views)

MONETIZATION Of Bank Instruments Available / How To Apply For FCMB Quick Microloan & Get Instant N20k Step By Step / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria by chinedug: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Many people are missing out on their Facebook income even though their pages already generate massive amounts of views. This is so because Nigeria is not among the list of eligible countries where your Facebook page can be monetized from. This stumbling block is making content creators lose good money.
All hope is not lost as there seem to be a couple of ways around this; the most common one being, to get someone who stays in an eligible country, make them an admin on your facebook page, and have them apply. The second option is much better as it leaves you handling everything yourself from your own especially if you have trust issues.
Follow this article for detailed explanation on how to monetize your facebook page from an ineligible country.
Re: How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria by ademertens: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Content Creation has become one of the best paying business model for social media users in the 21st century.
This post reveals everything you need to know about How To Start Video Content creation on Facebook And Get Paid In Nigeria [100% Solution]

Read: https://incomeislife.com/how-to-start-video-content-on-facebook-and-get-paid-in-nigeria-100-solution
Re: How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria by VirginMother: 6:07pm On Feb 29
Pls what about me, I have been posting video from Nigeria, but now I want to find someone in an eligible country post for me and use his details, is it possible? Hope the video that I have been posting from Nigeria won't affect it?

They'll use there credentials what of the name of the page never aligns with the credential name and can I still login
to my Facebook profile ?
[i][/i]
Re: How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria by Besthelp01(m): 9:51am On Mar 25
Great stuff

(1) (Reply)

Get Palmpay Adder Activation Code / Bread Making Machine Needed / ShapShap Wins $8000 At GITEX 2022 Supernova Challenge Pitch Competition In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.