Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Am Confused On Any Of The System... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Confused On Any Of The System... (277 Views)

Confused Between Node Js And PHP / I Am Confused Pls Help!!! / Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Any Of The System... by cultist: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
I have interest in programming, but have not been able to pursue the career due to lack of system, But made some little saves to get a system but was a little bit confuse on the one to go for due to so many laptops on the tech market section to further my full stack developer....
My budget is 250k to 350k.
Please all your recommendation is well welcome..
Re: Am Confused On Any Of The System... by Purvan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Get any thinkpad or dell latitude
Re: Am Confused On Any Of The System... by eazycash: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Go for Intel core i7, RAM 8GB,SDD CARD even thou 160GB,HP Elitebook.then you can buy 2TB flash memory card as a back.you will still have balance on top of that your money
Re: Am Confused On Any Of The System... by airsaylongcome: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Purvan:
Get any thinkpad or dell latitude

Reasons for your recommendation bro. I used to like Toshibas cos they are built tough. My first Laptop was in 2001. A Toshiba Satellite. I brutalized that laptop learning to code. By 2007, all the keys eventually came off and we still use am like that
Re: Am Confused On Any Of The System... by GloriousGbola: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
cultist:
I have interest in programming, but have not been able to pursue the career due to lack of system, But made some little saves to get a system but was a little bit confuse on the one to go for due to so many laptops on the tech market section to further my full stack developer....
My budget is 250k to 350k.
Please all your recommendation is well welcome..

Business class laptop

Lenovo ThinkPad, dell latitude, hp elitebook

Business laptops are designed for easy repair and upgrades. Some things you take for granted in business laptops can be truly frustrating in other devices. I had this Asus and the battery went bad. I ordered a new battery and that's when I found I had to take the laptop completely apart before I could get to the battery.

Also go for a model with core i7 8th gen or later.

(1) (Reply)

The “male Loneliness Epidemic” Does Not Exist / Abeg Which Nigeria Bank Card Can You Use To Pay On Google Pay / Why Do People Ask Me "What's The Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.