Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Impact Of Fuel Hike On Small Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Impact Of Fuel Hike On Small Businesses (132 Views)

The Effects Of Tariff Hike On Small Businesses / Wema Quarterly SME Webinar: Impacts And Opportunities Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / 7 Major Effects Of COVID-19 On Small Businesses In Nigeria - Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Fuel Hike On Small Businesses by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
The adage that says what does not kill you makes you stronger does not have a right to play in this case simply because, Nigeria as in your fatherland is the weapon fashioned against you.

You see if you look at the older generation and what they enjoyed and the privileges they had when they were younger and what they are spoon feeding we the younger people now that they are in position of authority, but marvel at the level of self centeredness this people possess.
Me and my family alone.
Because pres Tinubu knows he and his immediate family can afford to buy petrol (pms) at 570 per liter and not flinch maybe they even own petrol stations. He chose to of all times on his inauguration day say that fuel subsidy is gone and the next day fuel scarcity enveloped the land the following week, the price for petrol went from 194 to 498. He has finished me, This alone has killed the projection I had for this business when I was starting up. Nigeria has not given me an opportunity that is did not strive to create for myself. Yet with policies they have killed us all. Who do we run to, I run a business that requires electricity constantly, when power fails as usual, I am obliged to put on the generator for my customers, but with the recent hike, I am unable to put on my Gen up into the night as I used to even during the day, when there is no light i pack up till the next day. Nigeria is worse that it had ever been, and at thus point I think its a curse maybe the land we possess is cursed hence this everyday bad news in the news. I hate this country with passion and I hope to have nothing to do with it soon enough. Every election period shows that we are not even one Nigeria we are so divided. So what is the fake smiling about, every tribe wants their own to be t the top level so it can favour them first. Nigeria can never never move forward it is stuck all thanks to the power thirsty military juntas that held us some years back.
Re: Impact Of Fuel Hike On Small Businesses by Wodu89: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Try Solar with instalment payment plan

Do this and thank me later
Re: Impact Of Fuel Hike On Small Businesses by chinedug: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
More details please? Like a solar company will install for your and allow you to pay installmentally?
Wodu89:
Try Solar with instalment payment plan

Do this and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

. / Fully Verified Paypal Account Needed / H1 2023: FCMB Group Plc Reports 148% Profit Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.