Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? (1996 Views)

'Plucking of Eyebrows is not permissible In Islam / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
I really like to know if its permissible in islam for a female to woo a male she truly loves, even if hes a muslim& both are single?

i.e an eligible muslim sprinster to make an advance towards another eligible muslim bachelor

thanks in anticipation of responses. Ma salam
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
This is intresting but i doubt it,but try and use your own initiative to woo him indirectly by allowing him notice you first,because you may become weaker in the process since you are the one that feels for him and not him.Hope to see more ans
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
nice one.

This suggestion may work but i really want to hear from the very bold ones who can bury the shame and open up with fear.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by deols(f): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
sister toba, someone just gave u an advice on how to go about it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
young girl go to bed and let adults respond
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^^ Adulthood is relative.

Some will say juvenile is the one who was born after Shagari was sworn in.

Others will say if you never saw Gowon as Head of state, you need not to stay up after 10.

Others will say if you are bornat the tail end of the war, you have no business claiming that you are grown.

Others will say if you didn't have any memory of President Azikwe, you are still too young.

Yet others will say if you are born after independence, you are wet behind the ears, still,

@Toba, tell me why i should let you remain up after 10 pm on a Saturday night?
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
abegi address the op and leave me alone. i knew when murtala mohammad was assasinated and obj took over. how u may want to ask. My father was a senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria from 1979 to 1983. I remember papa awolowo used to visit our house in 1004 flat in VI. papa Adesanya(Late now) is few year younger than my father. i hope this gives u a clue as to how old u think i am.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
You can find out the guys intrest and follow it up from there,the clubs he goes to play the sports and you could also enagage in it or learn it,like golf,tennis, etc,but if you live in Nigeria,people dont have time for recreation,but you must get closer to him some how .
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
But seems you want to have a fling and i know Nigerian guys will respond to the move easily regardless of religion unless the person his an hardliner or tabliq guy.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2011
im talking about something serious and not just a fling. as in marriage heading kinda relationship
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
[Quote]« #6 on: Yesterday at 10:59:59 PM »

abegi address the op and leave me alone. i knew when murtala mohammad was assasinated and obj took over. how u may want to ask. My father was a senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria from 1979 to 1983. I remember papa awolowo used to visit our house in 1004 flat in VI. papa Adesanya(Late now) is few year younger than my father. i hope this gives u a clue as to how old u think i am.[/Quote]1983 i became a father. and i was not a teenage father, either. now you know that you need to go to bed when i tell you, passing for an uncle. everything is relative. i am also relatively young, the reason i can with people like you. awolowo was a child to my father.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

1983 i became a father. and i was not a teenage father, either. now you know that you need to go to bed when i tell you, passing for an uncle. everything is relative. i am also relatively young, the reason i can with people like you. awolowo was a child to my father.

ehn ehn. I thought as much. how come u have a lot of things in common with afa olabowale? shocked i remember telling the chief imam that i have a daughter and i also told one of our moderators. now the age difference between us isnt that much then. check my profile pixs to see her. i had her in the late 80s. Thank God shes now a graduate
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
I dont have exclusively to pre-civil war birth. or you think there was no muslim birth in yoruba family then? I have a lot of brothers born few years around my birth. you know there are about 40 people who look like one another. and even many more that may have parallel experiences.

age group is say 5 yeas give and take. same generation is 20 years. so whats your issue?

when you say a person is young, to some another person you are young. and yet to some you are very old.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2011
while i will not go into your profile to corrupt my mind, i have many friends who i am older than and their 30something children are parents already.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

while i will not go into your profile to corrupt my mind, i have many friends who i am older than and their 30something children are parents already.
are u that weak? shocked as in u can get tempted looking at an ordinary photograph?
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2011
Yes. I am that weak. I am different from you who is strong. I struggle to protect myself, petitioning Allah to help. This is why I didnt have children at a very early age.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
what are u trying to say? angry
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by alienvirus: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
He is trying to say he never fornicated unlike u toba that doesn't free anything in skirt. Hope that sinks into ur medulla
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2011
virus, u know me before?

dont infect me with women virus abeg
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by tpia5: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
He is trying to say he never fornicated

i dont think that's what he said.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by tpia5: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2011
my question is if no suitable muslim men are available for a muslim lady who wants to marry, can she be freed to consider single non-muslims eg christians [maybe nominal ones].

these days with so many women overseas and earning good money even in nigeria, it kind of narrows the dating pool sometimes.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
abeg help me ask these 'believers' oooo. They ve been evasive since and opted to discuss me rather than address the question. May be some of them actually do it
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2011
@Tpia@: last man a muslim woman should consider is a non muslim man.

If there is no man on earth. Ehhen. If this not the case, then it is not permissible.

A muslim woman should be 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife of a believer instead of being my one and only to a disbeliever.

Oun to yeni lo yeni. Yeri o yeti okunrin. I know they are doing it now; this is blatant disregard to natural law.

An eligible woman should make proposal to a man of her choice, as long as he is a believer; like the same kind.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by tpia5: 2:16am On Oct 10, 2011
A muslim woman should be 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife of a believer instead of being my one and only to a disbeliever.

what if no believers are available, or the ones who are, already have up to ten wives or above and arent willing to take on more.

maybe things are tough due to the economic recession.

can the woman consider dating outside her religion then.

oun to yeni lo yeni. Yeri o yeti okunrin. I know they are doing it now; this is blatant disregard to natural law.

which natural law is that.

just curious.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2011
@Tpia@: « #23 on: Today at 02:16:26 AM »
[Quote]Quote

what if no believers are available, or the ones who are, already have up to ten wives or above and arent willing to take on more.

can the woman consider dating outside her religion then
.[/Quote]In the extreme case like that, Allah still does not allow a believing woman to marry a disbelieving man. Are there muslim men around the earth that can be her husband? Yes. And that man is who she should find. If all muslim men are now with 10 wives, let her be the 11th of another man because she avoids being a spouse of the disbeliever, yet she is married under the prevailing condition of over population of women. in every Islamic situation, there are conditions and the condition she finds herself is 10/1, so let her be the 11th of a muslim. Allah is Algafurun AlRahimin. Who wants a cross between her heart and the heart of her husband?

[Quote]Quote
oun to yeni lo yeni. Yeri o yeti okunrin. I know they are doing it now; this is blatant disregard to natural law.

just curious.[/Quote]would you want your husband to be a woman? that natural law. oko loko.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by deols(f): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
tpia@:

can the woman consider dating outside her religion then.

just curious.

I wonder again Tpia@'s curiosity on d marriage issue. I thought it is a toba thingy. Or cld dat b d new way to 'winning souls'? wonder shall neva end o
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by tpia5: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2011
^^you're really too sensitive.

that does not bode well.

it was a simple question- either you answer or you dont.

end of.

the fact that you cannot relate to the situation, doesnt mean others shouldnt.

sweetnecta has given a reply, so let the matter end there if it doesnt concern you.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by deols(f): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2011

^^you're really too sensitive.

that does not bode well.

really? i almost took it as a compliment tongue

it was a simple question- either you answer or you dont.

end of.

the fact that you cannot relate to the situation, doesnt mean others shouldnt.

well, I didnt stop them from doing that. It is like a many dimensional scenario. I looked into d dimension i wanted to.

sweetnecta has given a reply, so let the matter end there if it doesnt concern you.

i'll take d bolded to mean a plea cheesy cheesy

@ purple, i bet matters on Islam for Muslims concern me more than they do you wink
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
deols link=topic=777678.msg9350176#msg9350176:
i bet matters on Islam for Muslims concern me more than they do you wink
is this part of jihad?
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
yes. she is firm on resolve.
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
smh. u are one of those preventing me from taking one of the islamic 'damsel' around here
Re: Is It Permissible In Islam For A Female To Woo A Male She Truly Loves, Even If Hes A Muslim? by deols(f): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2011
@ op,

Apart from certain biological roles, there is no much difference between what a man and a woman can do in Islam. A man can propose to a woman and so can a woman to a man cool

It is not a 21st century thing nor brought about by western civilisation. It is something that has been allowed in Islam since 1400 centuries ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt Teacher Cuts Hair Of Schoolgirls For Not Wearing Muslim Hijab / What To Do On The Day Of Eid / Tips On How To Finish The Whole Musxaf-qur'an In 30 Days Of The Siyaam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.