Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life (3939 Views)

I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by oyatz(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Why didn't you ask AI to create you as a Billionaire?
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by frankyychiji(f): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. That's the way you mock and insult your elders.
Lol

E pain am
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by orisa37: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2023
VERY GOOD.
NOW LET'S HAVE PRESIDENTS AND PROMINENT WORLD LEADERS STRUGGLING WITH THEIR LIVES.
ALSO INCLUDE DANGOTE IN THE FIRST LIST.
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by orisa37: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2023
BILL GATES IS BOKOHARAM.
JACK MA IS A BANDIT.
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Kingsasian(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2023
Wawelexy:

He already looks like someone struggling with his life, don't think AI can edit him more
guy you are funny

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by RPG2020(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Fake News
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by DaTruths: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2023
ArtificialGPT:

What's the name of the ai you used, how can i get it please 🥺
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ArtificialGPT: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2023
DaTruths:

What's the name of the ai you used, how can i get it please 🥺
Midjourney
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Sadistic , because you cannot attain their status you want AI to help create an illusion

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by RobinRay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=ArtificialGPT][/quote]
Stealing credit from artists is a very petty thing to do.
Even if you do not know the original artist, that isn't an excuse to claim someone's intellectual property as yours.

These were created by a talented AI artist named David Zinyama.
https://www.instagram.com/davidzinyama.ai/

He used Midjourney to create them, but that might be too expensive for some people that want to generate images from their own prompts.
Bing has a free AI generator that is powered by DALL-E.
https://www.bing.com/images/create?FORM=GENEXP

enjoy smiley
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
OKOATA:
There's nothing really magical about Ai. The developers have installed tones of photos, I'm talking about billions of photos around the world. What it does is to melch together what you ask of it by using a mechanism installed by the developer. It's magical alright but that's the simplest explanation. Ai doesn't generate photos itself. It only generates based on what's installed in the mechanism.
That's what you guys always say.
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by eventainment(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArtificialGPT:
The magic of ai 🔥
Lalasticlala fpmod nlfpmod

Abeg share your apikey na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Nasfat Dissociates Self From Boko Haram / Summary: Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari In Profile (BBC) / Prediction: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan in the Presidential Elections (Maybe Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.