Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life (3936 Views)

I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ArtificialGPT: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
The magic of ai 🔥
I Asked Midjourney to create billionaires struggling with their life.
Lalasticlala fpmod nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ArtificialGPT: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Righthussle: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
AI no put Dangote

4 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by MMempire(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
what about Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Wawelexy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
MMempire:
what about Tinubu?

He already looks like someone struggling with his life, don't think AI can edit him more

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Hateandthunder: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Guy what app did you use

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Cholls(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
My brother you stole someone's work

3 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Franzinni: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Which Ai did you use ?

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by OKOATA(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
There's nothing really magical about Ai. The developers have installed tones of photos, I'm talking about billions of photos around the world. What it does is to melch together what you ask of it by using a mechanism installed by the developer. It's magical alright but that's the simplest explanation. Ai doesn't generate photos itself. It only generates based on what's installed in the mechanism.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ArtificialGPT: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
OKOATA:
There's nothing really magical about Ai. The developers have installed tones of photos, I'm talking about billions of photos around the world. What it does is to melch together what you ask of it by using a mechanism installed by the developer. It's magical alright but that's the simplest explanation. Ai doesn't generate photos itself. It only generates based on what's installed in the mechanism.
Who needs Photoshop when AI can create your thoughts in seconds? That's magic

13 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ArtificialGPT: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Guy what app did you use
Midjourney
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by FreeStuffsNG: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

He already looks like someone struggling with his life, don't think AI can edit him more
Smh. That's the way you mock and insult your elders.

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by workchopNG: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
I didn't see mine.... Meanwhile, Richard Brandson depiction is just as his normal life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by OKOATA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
ArtificialGPT:

Cool.
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Beverlyjean(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jack ma grin grin
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Djoel: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Poverty looks best on Jack Ma and Richard Branson

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by NairaGPT: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cholls:
My brother you stole someone's work
exactly I’ve seen this

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Flathead8: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thank God Jack Ma get money, e for no be funny!

1 Like

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. That's the way you mock and insult your elders.

Tinubu has been edited by life itself.

Who is an elder?

6 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by SOSinNigeria: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
MMempire:
what about Tinubu?

AI will create him when you ask it to create drug lord billionaires. He will be second to Pablo Escobar cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Nemesis0147(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
I just downloaded the app oh

No sure
Op how far?
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Healthwellness0(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Free airdrop with no stress! Pepe Wallet is launching at 0.02, and they're giving away free 6,000 tokens worth $13 for now. But tomorrow, after launch, it might worth $120! No stress, just click the link below and register. Like and retweet!

https://pewall.org/mobileAppAPI/invite.php?device=Andriod&inviteID=05065
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Astra101: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2023
This guy is an intellectual property theft. The original work is "Ai create pictures of billionaires living in slumps around the world".
Stop this, it's not ethical!

Someone should Google it.

3 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by PlayerMeji: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Jack ma and Bill Gates look very convincing
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Nahunger(m): 1:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Hmm
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by MemoriesAndMe: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2023
OKOATA:
Kindly build your own AI and let us know how to access it when ure done.

6 Likes

Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by TheSuperX(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2023
ArtificialGPT:

Which App did you use?
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Axis313(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2023
grin
That Mukesh Ambani is a real definition of a black Indian.
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by 4lorunsho(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2023
ArtificialGPT:

Midjourney

Do you know the Ai to create personal own
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Passionet: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2023
4lorunsho:

Do you know the Ai to create personal own

Midjourney plus a face swap app.
Re: Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life by Passionet: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Astra101:
This guy is an intellectual property theft. The original work is "Ai create pictures of billionaires living in slumps around the world".
Stop this, it's not ethical!

Someone should Google it.

It depends. These are easy to pull off with midjourney if you got the money to waste. You could easily search out these images on midjourney website without generating them, that is, if you already have a subscription.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Has Constitution Right To Determine Transmition Of Election Results - Court / Presidency Reacts As Emefiele Exposes Beneficiaries Of Massive Corruption In CBN / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Gun Battle Rages In Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.