Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" (27468 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (2) (3) (4)

Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Big Brother Naija season 8 housemate, Adekunle, has emerged as the first Head of House for the season.

This was announced after the Big Brother Naija "All Stars" housemates had their first Head of House games on Monday evening.

Following his performance, Big Brother announced him as the first Head of House for the season.

Congratulations King Adekunle.

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Chieva(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow. Congratulations Adekunle

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by April396949: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow, that's fantastic news! Adekunle truly deserves to be the first Head of House in the BBNaija "All Stars" edition. His charisma, intelligence, and captivating personality make him a perfect fit for this role. I have no doubt that he will excel in his duties and bring lots of excitement and entertainment to the show. I can't wait to see how he leads the housemates and sets the tone for an amazing season ahead. Best of luck to Adekunle on this exciting journey!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Penpals(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Do they give money?
Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Avogadroslaw: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or Ios and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Whazar(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
I shouldn’t be here in d first place

Lemme leave mater for Matthias

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is really a season of second chances. He never won the title during his season. This time is harder as we have Ike, Frodd, Seyi, Kiddwaya, Mercy, Pere and others known for repeatedly clinching the position. Congratulations to him. I wish him a good reign.

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by PheelzAlmighty: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
I showed my landlord this news and he gave me a gallon of free fuel

25 Likes

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Mopolchi: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yeye big brother

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by MrsTwrite(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good for him.
Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Dankovich1: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
I hope this news favour some sect of people and their family

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Chineloani(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Let the Ashawo encouraging show begin. Bbnaija is the least of our concerns right. Now in Nigeria.

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
I’ve said my own.

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by LoneDesign: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wahala don start

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by GanagiBitrus: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
May Adukunle's emergence favor me & my family.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by tonywonder(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Adekunle is the smartest guy in that house! His level of intelligence is incredible!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by davodyguy: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Adekunle Olopade

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by iamloski(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
How is this news, na wa o, its high time, I stop coming to this forum.

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Oromoni619: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hmm, nice

Add na man

But try Hustle ooo, no body go give you money

If na b*t do

But no do illegal work
Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Maj196(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Big brother had to dig old housemates to revive the show from total collapse. angry

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ade... king

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by Iseoluwani: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
So they have started this time wasting program

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by NaijaCover(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wow
Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by GiftedHands47(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
need a driving job in Lagos mainland
I'm a certified driver

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by hisexcellency34: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Distraction

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by porthouse7(f): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Doyin will not like this news

Re: Adekunle Emerges First Head Of House Of BBNaija "All Stars" by porthouse7(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
May Adukunle's emergence favor me & my family.
go hustle

Pere Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBnaija’s Phyna, Amaka Complain About Missing Condoms / BBNaija: Fight Between Mercy And Gedoni Over Him Making Video Of Diane