Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) (36102 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commander Eliminated As Troops Rescue Nine Farmers In Borno / Troops Rescue 8 Kidnapped Victims In Benue (photos) / Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Nollyvin(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
How my community has become a kidnappers den is something that I don't understand. Isuochi, Umunnecochi used to be a peaceful place. The presence of the Garki market has brought bad elements to that area. Alot of evil going on there. Is high time that market is removed if the want that area to be calm again.
Is well.

5 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yj090:
Nigeria definition is criminalisation
no it's not? We the citizens need to make Nigeria better

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by ebufa: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Finest677:
Fish out those criminal elements in the SE including Simon Ekpa and his boys. God bless president Tinubu 🙏

Isuochi axis is well known for fulani kidnapping...i dare the troops to give details of what actually happened! That is not to say that there is no criminal Igbo involvement .......truth is Isuochi is filled with fulani herdsmen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by jmoore(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
nedu666:
So what happened to the kidnappers or you allowed them to escape with bullet wounds

Fulani herdsman have been previously blamed for kidnapping in that axis. I was also hoping to see that the suspects were arrested to unravel the identities of those involved. But Nigeria army? How can the suspects disappear just like that?
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Alagbaja is not your mate o

3 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by GiftedHands47(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Xo na TRANSGENDER or Straight MALE under FEMALE MONICKER ?

The message is to be digested
Forget about the moniker
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by fergie001: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nollyvin:
How my community has become a kidnappers den is something that I don't understand. Isuochi, Umunnecochi used to be a peaceful place. The presence of the Garki market has brought bad elements to that area. Alot of evil going on there. Is high time that market is removed if the want that area to be calm again.
Is well.
So are you from Nkwoagu, Ngodo or Amuda?
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by occfx: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
/
That Umunneochi axis is a hotspot for kidnapping. That's where the Methodist bishop was kidnapped. That's where Rochas Okorocha's convoy was attacked last month. Sadly Abia State government under Ikpeazu paid no attention.

/

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
This dot people bad bad tins into Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by chatinent: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good work from the soldiers.,🙌

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Fsboperator2: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
So they have restarted their cannibal hunting

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by meolaniyi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
They will not mention there names because they are Fulani kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good... Military should try restore civilian's trust in them. That place has become a den of kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by oxygeng: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond tongue
you don mention their goD, ban dey load. dey resulted to crying to one SEUN for help after so much heat. no peace for the wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Mo10go(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Contact me 09057678684, we are in need of a driver at REDSTAR company situated at Airport MMA2
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Mo10go(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Contact me on 09057678684, we are in need of a driver at REDSTAR company situated at Airport MMA2
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by AfonjaPriest: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by HacheNoire: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Arrangee rescue

You hate good news!

You must have killed all your successful friends.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
These recent earth-shaking exploits of our Gallant troops are putting the lie to the boastful claims of Afghaneasterns that their Dot-in-the-Circle, 5-State and red-earth enclave was the real El Dorado, where the sun shines throughout the whole day and the moon was not seen in the whole year!

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Dittodat: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
123yes:
mad man on rampage
Peter Obi said that he gets his best advice from your father (a mad man).

Pls say no to M kpuru mirri and cannibalism. They are bad for your mental and physical health.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by CJStarz: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
My mind been wan think like that o. So they rescued them in peace, With exchanging some gunfire with the kidnappers or apprehending one of them?
Habaaaa

AderonkeOlaniyi:
Arrangee rescue
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by ogaemma: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Lagbaja is working.
Kudo's to the Army.

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by AmotekunSW: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Arrangee rescue

You must be an Igbo of the Ipob specie. It is you people who mourn when others are happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Co-wife And 4-year-old Stepdaughter In Kano / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.