Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) (36113 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commander Eliminated As Troops Rescue Nine Farmers In Borno / Troops Rescue 8 Kidnapped Victims In Benue (photos) / Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by 004gist: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2023
Good bless the Nigerian army.
may Good continue to keep you people in good health and safety..

flush the criminals out of south east for us please

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by AmotekunSW: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2023
CJStarz:
My mind been wan think like that o. So they rescued them in peace, With exchanging some gunfire with the kidnappers or apprehending one of them?
Habaaaa

If they were rescued without gunfire, you can go there and fire at the soldiers and see what happens to you.

You ever see children of wealthy Igbos say this nonsense, it is you children of paupers.
I don't know why you children of paupers in igboland are always happy when evil befalls Alaigbo. No be person say make una papa dey broke and unable to achieve anything in igboland.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by AmotekunSW: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2023
See them.
meolaniyi:
They will not mention there names because they are Fulani kidnappers
occfx:

Dokubo and his gang of Batstads

So, according to you two, Fulanis and Ijaws are the ones typing down the great Igbos captive like slaves?

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by jonero4(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
so u actually registered here 2 beg nairalanders,?.is dat what u do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by NewDea4: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1683576913506324482?t=kNnszd_r7tHqh9kkW7Bz8A&s=19

This Islam is all about sex-mania, rape, robbery, embezzlement and every other manner of criminal activity known to man

After they commit all these odious crimes they head to mecca to tie white cloth and force their 'god' to forgive them. Useless people.

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Luckysbab: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Mo10go:
Contact me 09057678684, we are in need of a driver at REDSTAR company situated at Airport MMA2

Giftedhands47
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by GiftedHands47(m): 12:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Luckysbab:

Giftedhands47

Ok thanks I'll get in touch

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Originalsly: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2023
yinkus6750:

Kudos to the military for a job welldone
How I wish the perpetrators were caught or eliminated .

I have the feeling some are caught .... interrogated... then quietly executed.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by sslcrypt: 2:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Very good of the Nigerian army. God protect and continue to give them strength.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Oluuu1: 2:54am On Jul 25, 2023
PSG have accepted Al Hilal's £259m offer for Kylian Mbappe
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by MrsTwrite(f): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Thank God.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Christ4allfolks: 3:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Jesus Christ must Increase Self must Decrease.

It is our Self Life that often make us to fulfill the desire and lust of our Flesh and indulge in it. The Holy Spirit lead Believer's to follow after Jesus Christ those who follow after Jesus Christ are walking in the Spirit while those who are being led by their self life are walking in the Flesh.

Galatians 5:16‭-‬17 KJV:
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Hear what Jesus Christ said about the self life in Luke 9:23-24 below:

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
Luke 9:23‭-‬24 KJV

We have to lose Ourself life by repenting of our Selfish/Sinful ways, Believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour and follow after Jesus Christ and denying ourself from being led by the spirit of Self (lies and deception) daily before the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) can lead us.

The more we allow the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) to lead us in following Jesus Christ daily the more the influence of the Holy Spirit increases within us and the influence of our Self Life diminishes gradually.

Hear what Paul said in Galatians 5:24-26 to Believer's who allowed the Holy Spirit to lead them below:

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Galatians 5:24‭-‬26 KJV
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Gbeng30(m): 4:13am On Jul 25, 2023
May God help this country, Nigeria with their evil way of making money ...it's well
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Cassie74: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2023
fergie001:
So are you from Nnewi, Ngodo or Amuda?

Which one is Nnewi again in umu nne ochi
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by apstpaulg(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1683576913506324482?t=kNnszd_r7tHqh9kkW7Bz8A&s=19
This is commendable. Meanwhile, a reporter was complaining here on NL yesterday, how Nigerian Army personels force people to alight from their veichles at their checkpoints in south east, that it is inconviniencing them. I hope that reporter buries his head in shame now.
Nigerians and childish tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by CJStarz: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2023
From your comment, I can deduce that you're hungry,frustrated and obsessed with Igbo affairs. 😂😂😂

AmotekunSW:

If they were rescued without gunfire, you can go there and fire at the soldiers and see what happens to you.

You ever see children of wealthy Igbos say this nonsense, it is you children of paupers.
I don't know why you children of paupers in igboland are always happy when evil befalls Alaigbo. No be person say make una papa dey broke and unable to achieve anything in igboland.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Kei144(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Now that a southerner is the Chief of Army Staff, something is being done about kidnapping.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Henryfortune(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Arrangee rescue

How can you be so insensitive..
We should raise against all this sentiment and hates for a country we are adding nothing to but expect to get everything from even our daily meal....

3 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by APCNig: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2023
The troops are MAD. Igbos are killing Igbos in order to fight Federal Government, what is the business of the troops in that? Nobody should interfere in Igbos family w
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Barrywilly(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Who kidnapped them? It is their fellow brethren. This is a family affairs.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Yankee101: 6:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Buhari is gone suddenly there’s more peace

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by cloud(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Arrangee rescue
don't pray to be a victim of kidnap

3 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2023
politicoNG:

Good work. This is the way to go. Pursue the criminals into their hideout. Don't let the criminals breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Eh... grin nah same arrangements
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by DiamondPant(f): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Congratulations to the rescued and kudos to the Nigerian army.
At least, the kidnappers abandoned the victims and the army rescued them without a gun battle this time around.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Igboslayer: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Arrangee rescue
Simon Ekpa internet warrior pretending and Using a Yoruba name. When are you starting sit@home in Lagos. Kvetching clowns. You can never be pleased... Even if they rescue your mama from the Jaws of kidnappers. You all think you are disrupting Nigeria to achieve Biafra? You are destroying yourself, bunch of treacherous individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by gigabyte13: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Is like what someone close to the NIGERIAN ARMY told me about the new COAS is true oooooooooooo
LAGBAJA DON LAND
Eyin tamodo
Run oooooooo

Shey una talk say, Nigeria no go rest ni, una and una generation sef no go sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Igboslayer:
Simon Ekpa internet warrior pretending and Using a Yoruba name. When are you starting sit@home in Lagos. Kvetching clowns. You can never be pleased... Even if they rescue your mama from the Jaws of kidnappers. You all think you are disrupting Nigeria to achieve Biafra? You are destroying yourself, bunch of treacherous individuals.

Go and play with your fellow ignoramuses. I don't debate with nonentities.
Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by fergie001: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Cassie74:

Which one is Nnewi again in umu nne ochi
autocorrect..... Nkwoagu...

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) by Igboslayer: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Henryfortune:

How can you be so insensitive..
We should raise against all this sentiment and hates for a country we are adding nothing to but expect to get everything from even our daily meal....
He's Simon Ekpa internet warrior. They are trained to discredit any good thing about Nigeria so that they can have reason to actualize Biafra. They don't care if they can destroy Nigeria to achieve Biafra, that's how greedy they are.

Imagine destroying a very big country like Nigeria with all the land space, ethnic diversity to achieve Biafra that's just about the size of Oyo State is the biggest treacherous behavior a group of ingrate can display.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Nurse Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos / JSS 2 Student Commits Suicide In Makurdi, Benue State Over Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.