Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living (6602 Views)

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf / Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Couldntfigurean: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Person wey no believe in Nigeria,how he want take make your life better?

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by IamAsiri: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Supremos:
Writing rubbish as usual

Can't you see that the clown is looking for engagement? It would have been better if you had ignored him. That is what fits nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Stone03: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Supremos:
REVOLUTION BEGINS, as Protest breaks out in Northern Nigeria over cost of living. They are chanting "komi yayi sadar" meaning, everything is expensive. Especially grains. Other states may follow suits.. See the Revolution coming, hardship has no relation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLsvHSBszQ

Renewed Shege!

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Minime10(f): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Who de send them? 😂😂😂 Na them go protest, na them go rest

Better Oil dey ya head my guy🥂

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by mkasum(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2023
They have no moral ground to protest because they didn't join or allowe any protest during Buhari mal administration.
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by mdimefields: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2023
I just hope the south east keep off from anything protest. Let the rest of Nigerians do their things.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
mnkatsina:
THESE ARE SOUTHERN KADUNA LOCAL BEER SELLERS COMPLAINING OVER HIGH PRICE OF GRAIN TO MAKE THEIR LOCAL GIN (BURUKUTU) AND LOW SALES.

Let the clowns continue rejoicing. grin

Its funny how hate can blind a person and make him take east as west.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by nlfpmod: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Supremos:
More photos

@Mynd44 @nlfpmod

Where is the original Source? Put Link to the Source
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by wonder233: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2023
These ipob will go to another state, try to wear their clothes, learn their language just to protest and make it seem it is the authentic people of that state that are protesting 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Tinububalls: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

Where is the original Source? Put Link to the Source
So you're even human?
I thought the word nlfpmod is a command word in Nairaland.
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Protest for what and against who?

After taking 500 naira each to vote the drug baron. What were they expecting?
Shege banza!
Hunger will kill all of you.

I won't join any protest, let the people that voted him protest.

I knew from day one that the weeing, pooing and diaper wearing drug baron was empty headed and not fit for the job.

I was ruggedized and prepared for the woes and calamity Tinubu would unleash on Nigerians.
They ain't seen nothing yet.

The juice is about to be served pretty chilled.

My smoke gonna fill heaven with some great aroma

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by OfficialAPCNig: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
:'
TemplarLandry:
I know quite well.
She happens to like this kind of cheap attention.

I guess you know that she is more relevant than your mum

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Fuckyoumod: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Qadaffi2idiamin:
They ain't seen nothing yet.

The juice is about to be served pretty chilled.

My smoke gonna fill heaven with some great aroma
hahahahahhaha.... I pray fuel gets to 1k per liter.

So they can all roast in h-ll.

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Landowner101(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
People that wants to teach Igbos a lesson grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by 3pointsagree: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
It's fake news
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by RighChannel: 6:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Wailer in action cheesy

Just take your Apc card to any filling station of your choice, na to buy fuel @100/litre.. You will get sense las las

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Mrkindness: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Police should shot them what a useless protest. Did they protest during Buhari wicked regime ?
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Almaigaa: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2023
RighChannel:

Just take your Apc card to any filling station of your choice, na to buy fuel @100/litre.. You will get sense las las

Nothing concern me with APC. But the suffer go reach una too grin cheesy

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by EnemyofGod2: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2023
grin grin
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by RighChannel: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Nothing concern me with APC. But the suffer go reach una too grin cheesy

But something concern you with APC the other time you're showing your support for druggie in Aso right? You will get sense las las

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Almaigaa: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
RighChannel:

But something concern you with APC the other time you're showing your support for druggie in Aso right? You will get sense las las

Tinubu is your President for the next 8 years. Deal with it. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by RighChannel: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Almaigaa:

Tinubu is your President for the next 8 years. Deal with it. grin cheesy cheesy

I understand your suffering and delusion, you will surely get sense las las

Go for psychological check up so as to be free from confusion

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by Almaigaa: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2023
RighChannel:

I understand your suffering and delusion, you will surely get sense las las

Go for psychological check up so as to be free from confusion

The thing pain am

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living by RighChannel: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Almaigaa:

The thing pain am

I'm only exposing your delusional mixed together with stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gbenga Obasanjo Interview / NSA, Col. Dasuki Visits Damaturu, Potiskum / Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.