Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf (35942 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Supremos: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOoM5Xq1szU?si=k6eJzipfE-HdRFZn

VIDEO: Protest breaks out in Kano over judgement that sacked Gov Yusuf

Daily Trust

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Supremos: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
More photos

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by TemplarLandry: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by KillahPriest: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Anything the agbado party can't corrupt does not exist. What a shame cool

192 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by vanbonattel: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Nonexisting1: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Have a happy protest. Cheers

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Okoroawusa: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Where is the protest?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by slaawomirr: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar

And on this day not a single fuckkk was given from we south south and our real brothers from the South East
This is to say we don't give a fuckkk

Maybe the south west have a fuckkk to give

Light up my weed while I puff it with I don't care altitude

196 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by IjebuWarrior: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dem don hire NL Mc Oluomo, Sukanmi, aka Freestuffsng to spearhead the violence... grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Good

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by taiwotimitt: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by magoo10(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Our desecrated judiciary is going from bad to worse.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by BOSSkesh(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Fight ke
Apc is the leader

1 Like

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Raskimonojendor: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Andrew liver salt.

7 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
cool

APC sef sabi do kangaroo for court grin

NNPP went guerilla and forged that counter judgement to provide grounds for this protest.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Parydelegate: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
It is widely understood that the removal of the governor by the court had political implications. We anticipate diverse public responses to this development. There is concern among some that our democratic process appears to be undergoing challenges, fostering a perception of expedient power shifts. It is imperative to foster an environment where open dialogue and respect for democratic principles prevail, ensuring a stable and robust political landscape for the benefit of all citizens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by princepeter566: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
E no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by meum: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
No be Kano again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Have a happy protest. Cheers

Lol. Because Obi lost...you want chaos ? grin

Na your shops for Sabon Gari dem go loot ooo.

Na their first point of call .

I dey mobilize my boys go Sabon Gari. But our own mission dey different. Looting of another type grin

In 9 months, you shalt know. August - September 2024. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by oluwaseyi0: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
This All 'Progressive' Judiciary Congress (APJC) what to ruin the already delicate political landscape of this country

Grab it by force party

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Nokio2: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
.plenty police get loan and salary dey delay leading to default..
Some police still never see palliative money
Police no fit afford beer again na monkey tail
What a my saying
Police dey vex beware of deadly discharge

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by VikingKing: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Enjoy renewed hope my people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by BOSSkesh(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Why are they protesting the court has sacked that kwankwaso puppet
Itโ€™s s good thing
He would have destroyed all the good works of Ganduje
Itโ€™s a goood thing he has been sacked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by Penguin2: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lol

Revolution will start in the north - Dele Farotimi.

Tinubu is playing with fire.

The idiot didnโ€™t win the election and he knows he didnโ€™t win the election; that heโ€™s on weak mandate.

Heโ€™s not popular in the North.

Not popular in the South.

And non-existent in the East.

A little conflagration and he will be consumed.

Yet the fool keeps stretching his luck.

This is how we always shout. Like we shouted that Buhari should not be voted for in 2015 that heโ€™s a daft, you voted for him and he turned out a disaster.

While he was in power we kept trying to bring him back on track and fools kept defending his stupidity only to be crying 6 months after he left office.

Everything we have warned about always comes to pass.

Thatโ€™s how we are warning Tinubu now.

Stop trying to corrupt everything.

Leave Kano and the governor they voted.

Leave Zamfara and the governor they voted.

Leave Plateau people with the governor they chose for themselves.

Donโ€™t stretch your luck too far.

Anything that makes the north enter the street and the Igbos join them, itโ€™s game over for Tinubu o.

But you can continue to live in denial like you always do.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by fabolouz1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
It won't change anything.
The court judgement will stand .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by JordanMichael(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Their protest their business undecided
It's very unwise and foolish to protest for any POLITICIAN in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by emmyN(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. Because Obi lost...you want chaos ? grin

Na your shops for Sabon Gari dem go loot ooo.

Na their first point of call .

I knew one id**ot was going to mention Obi here. cheesy

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
emmyN:

EmmyN to his useless homosexual father
I knew one id**ot was going to mention Obi here. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos) / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.