Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland (4231 Views)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by sarkinbauchi: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
While he orders for sit at home in South East Nigeria, he is busy enjoying freedom and life i Finland

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by TemplarLandry: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Even Stevie Wonder knows this is photoshopped.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by GiftedHands47(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pic not real

Anyways I'm a certified driver who needs a job

Any one with a driving job for m3

Pls quot3 me

Lagos sagamu location

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by RuggedBiafran: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Babaramota1980..is a Yoruba Propagandist from Osun State. He is the same with this Northern moniker, trying to pass off as a Northerner.

No matter how foolish a Yoruba Tinubu supporter is, they still keep being more foolish in subsequent posts.

Same format, when they posted Nnamdi Kanu and his wife's pics. Yoruba APC apologists are truly shallow..

Change another moniker and post the same thing . Shameless, Yoruba Propagandist ..spits

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by BiafraAburi: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
While he orders for sit at home in South East Nigeria, he is busy enjoying freedom and life i Finland

undecided

What a dunce!! Illiterate fura de dunu terrorist. Which cave did you just come out from? Old propaganda!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Yj090: 1:42am On Jul 25, 2023
His luck
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by gaby(m): 1:43am On Jul 25, 2023
You go fear shopfoto na

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by timilehin007(m): 3:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Guys please show love for my 2-year old Dora. I’m not begging for alms or money. I just need you to view this very short video, it’s just about a minute or less. Just u to view and perhaps like too. It’s not easy getting to the final round. Don’t let my effort go in vain.
Thanks in anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svnu1bDP9Gw

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by MrsTwrite(f): 3:50am On Jul 25, 2023
It's looks like photoshop.
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Almaigaa: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

undecided

The thing pain Charly Boy well well. Igbo People love Simon Ekpa, regardless of what Charly Boy thinks. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2023
This is fake
Poor photoshop by the enemy of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by ebufa: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Lol..........Steve nwa mama has been blind for over 65 years o!! Our adversaries must hate this Simon more than leprosy!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by masterfactor(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Carry on Simon ekpa, bros no fit come and kill him self, Enjoy your Life until you return to your maker
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by masterfactor(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Babaramota1980..is a Yoruba Propagandist from Osun State. He is the same with this Northern moniker, trying to pass off as a Northerner.

No matter how foolish a Yoruba Tinubu supporter is, they still keep being more foolish in subsequent posts.

Same format, when the posted Nnamdi Kanu and his wife's pics. Yoruba APC apologists are truly shallow..

Change another moniker and post the same thing . Shameless, Yoruba Propagandist ..spits

A typical Omo Igbo spotted.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by orohbirodeysmel: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Brek: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2023
Go back to Photoshop lessons

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Yankee101: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2023
Looks like a photo shop
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Ikpunnegi01: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2023
1.its a photoshoped! 2. The same method you guys used for Mazi Kanu and it later backfired! Ikpunnegi!
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by KingMack(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Cobhams Asuquo says I should tell you that you going to faaarrr

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by sharpwriter(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2023
MrsTwrite:
It's looks like photoshop.
It is photoshop... Apart from the fact that this is evident in the neck region. Simon Ekpa's physique is macho in the chest and arm region. Guy got muscles, compared to this absurd slender armed man fixed to Ekpa's head... Very funny clowns smiley

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Sophisticated Mor*ns on the beat again 😁
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Meteng: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2023
E no concern me whether na photoshop. Wetin concern me na the girl. She make sense die. My spec

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Fsboperator2: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

undecided

That's as real as this photo below

Charlie Gran spreading fake news again.

Going to the beach in Finland's icy cold beaches.

Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Fsboperator2: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2023
sharpwriter:

It is photoshop... Apart from the fact that this is evident in the neck region. Simon Ekpa's physique is macho in the chest and arm region. Guy got muscles, compared to this absurd slender armed man fixed to Ekpa's head... Very funny clowns smiley

And the fun fact that Finland's beaches are icy cold year round.
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

undecided
Go and check how muscular he is, the 1pack dude you posted up there cannot command a rat grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by IgOga(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Photoshop?

This Simon get six fingers grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by Fsboperator2: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:

Go and check how muscular he is, this 1pack dude can not command a rat grin

Roids.
Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by NaijaCover(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Why Are Yorubas Not Rescuing Their People From The North / Governor Has Shown His Determination To Give Abia An Entirely New Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.