Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Back Up A Frozen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Back Up A Frozen Phone (123 Views)

Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? / Hoe To Recover Your Phone Screen When It Is Frozen Or Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Back Up A Frozen Phone by mcarcherli: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2023
No matter why is your phone frozen, you'd better back up all data on your device to avoid data loss during troubleshooting. From this point, we recommend Apeaksoft Android Data Backup & Restore. It simplifies the process and saves you time to repair your frozen tablet or phone.

Here are the steps to make a backup even if your phone is frozen:

Step 1. Launch the best phone backup tool after you install it on your computer. Then connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable. Turn to the software, and choose Android Data Backup & Restore. If your phone is broken, choose Broken Android Data Extraction instead, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2. To back up the entire phone, click the One-click Backup button to make a backup immediately. If you just wish to back up specific data types, choose the Device Data Backup mode, check the desired data types, and click the Start button.

Note: To encrypt the backup, check the Encrypted Backup option and input a password.

How to Fix My Phone Is Frozen: https://www.apeaksoft.com/fix/my-phone-is-frozen-and-wont-do-anything.html

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtu.be/8t5q82h5uqm / Stock Purchase Inquiry ( For Phone Dealers Only) / We've Stocked Up On Consumers' Favourite Devices #ezewholesale #bulk #phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.