Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) (1376 Views)

Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by Metrix147: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Interpol Systems Consultant, Sir Chikwe Udensi has hosted the daughter of President Bola Tinubu, Chief Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-Ojo at his Abuja home.

ABN TV gathered that the meeting centred around national issues.

The President’s daughter was impressed with Sir Udensi’s charity work in Abia State especially his empowerment of women, widows, indigent traders, and indigent education fund.

Mrs Tinubu-Ojo also expressed gratitude to Sir Udensi as one of the highest donors in Rotary International. He has three times been awarded the major donor of Rotary International.

She also sought Sir Udensi’s collaboration in her pet project of charity

Sir Udensi in his response applauded the daughter of the President for her numerous works of charity across Nigeria.

He expressed readiness to partner with her in ensuring that more disadvantaged Nigerians are reached.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/sir-udensi-hosts-president-tinubus-daughter-folashade-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2023
Every human loves the Jagaban brand.

I dedicate “More Vibes More Money” by Midas The Jagaban to the Aşiwaju dynasty. Great jam!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by beyep: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I dedicate “More Vibes More Money” by Midas The Jagaban to the Aşiwaju dynasty. Great jam!
which every human

2 Likes

Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by keymatt(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2023
The self aclaim first daughter of Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣 the madness seen in theif Tinubu short term regime is unbelievable. grin Position for Corruption.
First daughter, enjoy your new found position while it lasts 😎

2 Likes

Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by keymatt(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Speak for yourself. Sane people with normal brain 🧠 don't support theives.
BTW my agbado friend, hope you chop today? How many kilometers of trekking you don do this morning? 🤣
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Her father is doing wonders
breeding more poor people in the poverty capital of the world..

She should make sure 8k palliative gets to whoever quotes me...
Imbeciles everywhere
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Most of you are so frustrated, I get it. And you always look for outlets to vent; people to transfer your aggression to. It's called the “Transferred Aggression Theory”.
keymatt:
Speak for yourself. Sane people with normal brain 🧠 don't support theives.
BTW my agbado friend, hope you chop today? How many kilometers of trekking you don do this morning? 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by keymatt(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Her father is doing wonders
breeding more poor people in the poverty capital of the world..

She should make sure 8k palliative gets to whoever quotes me...
Imbeciles everywhere
Abeg how old is theif Tinubu daughter?
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by keymatt(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Most of you are so frustrated, I get it. And you always look for outlets to vent; people to transfer your aggression to. It's called the “Transferred Aggression Theory”.
Kai! Agbado speaking grammar grin
Is that why you Transfered Aggression against the people by imposing a Mandate thief on Nigeria grin
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Change is constant in life.

Learn to live and let live.

I dedicate change by 2pac great music it never get old tongue
TemplarLandry:
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Continue forcing recognition..your portion na market e dey grin

Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by Curious345: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2023
But she makes ₦500m collecting money from traders across Lagos daily
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by princeemma69: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2023
Maybe he want to decamp to APC.
Re: Sir Udensi Hosts President Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade (Photos) by SOSinNigeria: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Lol, Tinubu and his family are really enjoying the presidency, knowing they have very limited time to do so.

(1) (Reply)

CSU: This Is Tinubus Admission Letter From Same Document With Atiku. / Osinbajo Mourns Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Called Him A Thoughtful Individual / 'I Will Not Support Peter Obi Because Of His Supporters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.