Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond (46172 Views)

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2023
Foul play childish explanation from the police.

Not every opportunity, job, money, friends, connection etc. Is a blessing, Always involve the spirit of God

I'm talking to myself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by GeneralPula: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2023
FLYFIRE:
Haha...He KNEW TO MUCH about the devil called Barack Obama
What makes Obama Devil?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Ewedegubbler: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2023
Clinton’s chef drowned. Obama’s chef drowned.

Check them well we’ll

E get why

7 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by WantsandMore: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2023
The Rabbit Hole.... undecided RIP to those who are no longer living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by olisaEze(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Neegha got merck’d messing with over privileged rich kids, and I betcha t’was the second Obama girl he went skinny dippin with! Cold room warm bed, watery end. Don’t sh*t where you eat! grin
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2023
This is definitely a murder and cover-up.

An average Black man doesn't take unnecessary risks.

7 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by IAmKinging(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-paddleboarder-found-dead-pond-marthas-vineyard-police/story?id=101615039
This might be a matter of what 'they' call collateral damage. He may have witnessed something above his pay grade.

10 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by casualobserver: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Whoever is investigating this matter, here's your first piece of evidence: why would a black man who apparently can't swim go for water paddleboarding alone? It's uncharacteristic of blacks to play such rough play with their lives. Have you ever seen a black man going for "camping in the deserted forest" or "swimming with sharks" or "diving to the titanic wreckage"? It's usually a whites thing. They're the ones that see something dangerous and walk towards it for "fun" or to "investigate". My black brothers would rather stay at home with a bowl of chicken and watch the outcome of the white man's "investigation" on TV. "Life no get duplicate" is a universal black mantra, bigger than black lives matter.

The question is how did a man who can swim die in a pond. The man can swim and this is the second Obama chef to die. That Obama is dodgy as fork.

See him swimming in this video

https://twitter.com/mattwallace888/status/1683730837265686528?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by cejaypriesty(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
elhakiimed:
It's weird you think black people can't swim

Like seriously weird
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Fsboperator2: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Whoever is investigating this matter, here's your first piece of evidence: why would a black man who apparently can't swim go for water paddleboarding alone? It's uncharacteristic of blacks to play such rough play with their lives. Have you ever seen a black man going for "camping in the deserted forest" or "swimming with sharks" or "diving to the titanic wreckage"? It's usually a whites thing. They're the ones that see something dangerous and walk towards it for "fun" or to "investigate". My black brothers would rather stay at home with a bowl of chicken and watch the outcome of the white man's "investigation" on TV. "Life no get duplicate" is a universal black mantra, bigger than black lives matter.

Most importantly,the housekeeper who made the 9-1-1 call said some guy in a suit on a boat was poking him under the water with a pole until he drowned.

This chef was about to expose Obama and his fagg0try.

6 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by erniok(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tryq1dvt:
:
She I you stake 5k get 1m, resyake the 1m in several platforms and be a big boi for life. Scammer.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Creamcrest(m): 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
casualobserver:

The question is how did a man who can swim die in a pond. The man can swim and this is the second Obama chef to die. That Obama is dodgy as fork.

See him swimming in this video

https://twitter.com/mattwallace888/status/1683730837265686528?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q
How did you know this is the second chef to die,you guys will just be telling lies to create some kind of conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by waice6571: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Clinton’s chef drowned. Obama’s chef drowned.

Check them well we’ll

E get why

There's a sin of knowing too much..... I think he's guilty of one.

Powerful men doesn't forgive that kind of innocent sin.

6 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Flamemignon1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Robnectar:

I love you mehn, no homo 😘😘😘🤗
You don't need to say "no homo" if yu say you love a man,not all love are romantic. No homo is homophobic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Flamemignon1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
grandstar:
This is tragic.

This is an african-American man with a wife and kids. This is rare and a good example. Over 70% of kids in black families are born to single mothers
That's a lie and a narrative by white supremacists

4 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Flamemignon1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
ginggerxy:
The investigator should check his relationship with the daughters of Obama , it might sound funny
Go seek help

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by gracealonev: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
If dis happen for Naija, dem go say Obama don use am for power ritual.

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Christistruth03: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:

Blacks are.learning many things from their white friends these days
Even Nigerians now go mountain Climbing and whites are dancing to Afrobeats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Flamemignon1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Creamcrest:

How did you know this is the second chef to die,you guys will just be telling lies to create some kind of conspiracy theory.
You dey mind them?

2 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Fsboperator2: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Their personal chef who couldn't swim was for some reason paddleboarding and drowned without floating to the surface.
People who can't swim normally avoid water at all cost.

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Guestlander: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:

The conspiracy theorists are out already.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by casualobserver: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Creamcrest:

The effort you used to type the above, you could have consulted your friend google…it costs you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Princeton92(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Quite a beautiful insight 💡

ArchiLimited:

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Osobi32(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Niggar was killed ok, he must have seen or heard something he shouldn't.... Or maybe he touch someone he shouldn't touch.

2 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by AfonjaPriest: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
It's very likely the guy was murdered. Remember the case of princess Diana? Something conspiratorial could have gone down to silence him.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ArchiLimited: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
elhakiimed:
It's weird you think black people can't swim

Didn't say can't swim. Says "swimming with sharks". Besides, recognize satire when you see one
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by SuperOnyi: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:

shocked

While I do understand the reason for this statement but generalizing that "universal black mantra" or mindset is amusingly ridiculous and yes, I've heard a lot of people say something similar to this.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
They even had to state that the obamas was not at home when the incident happened, do they have to state that??

Check all cases where you can find such statements, it usually ends up been a murder case
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ConfidentialDoc: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fsboperator2:
Apparently a murder .

Drowned in 8ft deep water

Experienced kayak .

911 call made from Obama's house.

What did this guy know that they had him killed.

Borrowing a page from Clinton's handbook

2 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by thaoriginator: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
I no dey there, I no see am

This I haven't seen🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Eraddray(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
The matter get k-leg... Maybe the guy knows to much for someone to keep me quiet forever...that I suspect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) / 70-Year-Old Cain Mathema Marries 23-Year-Old Bathabetsoe Nare In Zimbabwe (Pics) / Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.