Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond (46170 Views)

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ginggerxy: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Go seek help
It a possible homicide and no stone should be left unturned.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by seunny4lif(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Both worked for Obama

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by godofuck231: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Someone screwed the pooch ,lol , fvck around and find out
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by dontrulee: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fsboperator2:
Apparently a murder .

Drowned in 8ft deep water

Experienced kayak .

911 call made from Obama's house.

What did this guy know that they had him killed.

Dead men tell no tales

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by deltateam: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Thou didst read mine mind.
It may be that the young man hast seen beyond what a man of his status shouldst have seen and his 'everything' be made to look like an accident.

In movies, they say it was above his pay grade.

Nonetheless murder can't be justified.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Eriokanmi: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Whoever is investigating this matter, here's your first piece of evidence: why would a black man who apparently can't swim go for water paddleboarding alone? It's uncharacteristic of blacks to play such rough play with their lives. Have you ever seen a black man going for "camping in the deserted forest" or "swimming with sharks" or "diving to the titanic"? It's usually a whites thing. They're the ones that see something dangerous and move towards it for "fun" or to "investigate". The black brother would rather stay at home with a bowl of chicken and watch the outcome of the white man's "investigation" on TV. "Life no get duplicate" is a universal black mantra, bigger than black lives matter.

P.S, pls recognize that some elements in the post above are satirical in nature. Cheers

LOL at the emboldened. You're absolutely correct. Even as rich as Ned Nwoko is, he stylishly dodged the invitation on expedition to the Titanic wreck site when his British billionaire and his long time friend, who died as a result of the implosion of the oceangate sub recently first invited him.

Not only are blacks lacking in this area, we don't seem to cherish holidaying, either alone or with family too. Its work, work and work yet, we never get rich like most whites . In 2019, I was in LA's Walt Disney Adventure. I invited a nairalander whom I mentored, until he graduated from a Nigerian University before he travelled to the US. He was in another state in the US so I invited him over to LA. Thank goodness, my hotel, located close to Disneyland had 2 single beds and since arrival, na my luggage dey occupy the 2nd bed.

In short, we went to Knotberry Park and Disneyland together, took pictures and all. By the time we entered Disneyland, I didn't see a single blackman or woman. All of them were whites. They lined up to buy ticket and those who were already in were all whites too, with family. I was like, were there no blacks in America too, who could come here this summer or from outside the US? People came from other countries too. As we were about leaving the venue, I finally sighted a black guy. You needed to see the way he too was gazing at us as if we just landed from the moon lol.

I still don't undestand why blacks don't like adventures and exploration. Last night I watched the BBC news in which tourists were complaining of intense heat in Greece. I looked closely, no blacks seen among the tourists.

2 Likes

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by JaskanFactor: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
work from home
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Robnectar(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You don't need to say "no homo" if yu say you love a man,not all love are romantic. No homo is homophobic

Nice 👍🙂🙂
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Caleb15(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Alimajiri something
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by HRMK: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
what exactly happened to him?how did he die?that must be investigated!could there be any foul play?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by TalkingBird: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
A people so HYPNOTIZED will never get better because the force binding them is stronger than they think.

They belief anything and everything.
They suffer, smile and rebuff the truth.

Is 2015 not better that 2019 and 2023 going forward? Actually no magic can be performed anywhere in the whole world.

The suffering will continue until relief comes for the sake of those who follow the Son world over

Relief will come by the divine will soon.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by unazuba: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
elhakiimed:
It's weird you think black people can't swim

Read again what he wrote.
He never said "black people can't swim"
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ozegidon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ArchiLimited: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:

LOL at the emboldened. You're absolutely correct. Even as rich as Ned Nwoko is, he stylishly dodged the invitation on expedition to the Titanic wreck site when his British billionaire and his long time friend, who died as a result of the implosion of the oceangate sub recently first invited him.

Not only are blacks lacking in this area, we don't seem to cherish holidaying, either alone or with family too. Its work, work and work yet, we never get rich like most whites . In 2019, I was in LA's Walt Disney Adventure. I invited a nairalander whom I mentored, until he graduated from a Nigerian University before he travelled to the US. He was in another state in the US so I invited him over to LA. Thank goodness, my hotel, located close to Disneyland had 2 single beds and since arrival, na my luggage dey occupy the 2nd bed.

In short, we went to Knotberry Park and Disneyland together, took pictures and all. By the time we entered Disneyland, I didn't see a single blackman or woman. All of them were whites. They lined up to buy ticket and those who were already in were all whites too, with family. I was like, were there no blacks in America too, who could come here this summer or from outside the US? People came from other countries too. As we were about leaving the venue, I finally sighted a black guy. You needed to see the way he too was gazing at us as if we just landed from the moon lol.

I still don't undestand why blacks don't like adventures and exploration. Last night I watched the BBC news in which tourists were complaining of intense heat in Greece. I looked closely, no blacks seen among the tourists.

Lol really
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by PPIA: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Awwwwwww.
You no get song to dedicate This time??
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by untoldtruth: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
yetmao:
sacrificed. Hillary Clitton worse pass, her body count pass 600. almost everybody working and associating with them end up committing suicide
After all the people they killed together, why wouldn't they?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Musisco01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Something is definitely fishy about this occurrence
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by mickyeddi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Whoever is investigating this matter, here's your first piece of evidence: why would a black man who apparently can't swim go for water paddleboarding alone? It's uncharacteristic of blacks to play such rough play with their lives. Have you ever seen a black man going for "camping in the deserted forest" or "swimming with sharks" or "diving to the titanic"? It's usually a whites thing. They're the ones that see something dangerous and move towards it for "fun" or to "investigate". The black brother would rather stay at home with a bowl of chicken and watch the outcome of the white man's "investigation" on TV. "Life no get duplicate" is a universal black mantra, bigger than black lives matter.

P.S, pls recognize that some elements in the post above are satirical in nature. Cheers.

Meanwhile, See signature below for your next building project

You said blacks can't swim, have you seen the Ilaje people?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by planetx: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Probably saw Michelle(Michael) Obama big swinging gbola, and they off him to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by GOVERNORR: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Perhaps he answered no too fast when he was asked did you hear anything

1 Like

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ComputerOperato: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:

P.S, pls recognize that some elements in the post above are satirical in nature. Cheers.

I like your sense of humour.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by gidyambi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
You are right nigga. Black are not wired to do such mystic. May his innocent soul rest in peace.

ArchiLimited:

Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by DangoteIvy: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by sharpwriter(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
planetx:
Probably saw Michelle(Michael) Obama big swinging gbola, and they off him to keep quiet.
Lol... Why did you say this? I've heard this conspiracy theory before like 7 years ago. Why do you think Michelle is transgendered?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Chucks13: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Boat paddling in a pond and can't swim bro?

Pls what is the matter with you.

What do I know the Trum supporters (a k a) obidient + ipob will blame Obama or even say they are there when Obama drown him because any not foolish like them is their worst enemy to them everybody must be silly and senseless like them.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Ofadaman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
He's seen something henshoudkdnt
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Fadddd(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:

This man, who are you?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by Azularis: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Murder case. The guy is fine. Obama has two fine daughters. Women! Fear them.
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ArchiLimited: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fadddd:
This man, who are you?

Excuse me?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by ArchiLimited: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
mickyeddi:

You said blacks can't swim, have you seen the Ilaje people?

grin grin

Swim with sharks o that's what I said
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by kayjay69(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
The guy is a trained swimmer. The water 8ft, dude was over 6ft. For a swimmer, 8ft isn't all that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/pop-culture/news-isn-t-first-time-white-house-chef-tafari-campbell-conspiracy-emerges-internet-draws-comparisons-walter-scheib

It has foul play written all over it truth be told.

FYI
The Clinton's also had a Chef who died in similar circumstances a couple years ago. If you have watched the Netflix series "House of Cards" you will understand.
Skyfornia:
How deep is the pond to have drowned this guy?
Re: Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond by adebayo987: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-paddleboarder-found-dead-pond-marthas-vineyard-police/story?id=101615039
Chai, Illuminati don use this one. For Naija we dey call am ritual killing. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) / 70-Year-Old Cain Mathema Marries 23-Year-Old Bathabetsoe Nare In Zimbabwe (Pics) / Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.