Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia (43603 Views)

Putin Signs Electronic Conscription Bill, to block those who intend to flee / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by hush15: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Poisonousman:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/24/vladimir-putin-signs-law-banning-gender-changes-in-russia

The first and only thing I stand with Putin on. Who on earth enjoys fuckin itself ehn... we understand hermaphrodite's position in which they have to choose the more predominant sex to normalize, I don't and can never understand how a whole healthy man or woman would want to change the God given gender!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by nomolos92: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Xammie001:

WORD IS JUST AIR TO SOME OF YOU

Doesn't negate the fact that you're a big clown 🤡

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by BJanta: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind Mr Put it in. He's just playing politics, as usual. There's nothing wrong with a man becoming a woman, or a woman becoming a man. It's a matter of choice. You can't dictate to another human how to feel. In fact, it should be encouraged and made law here in Nigeria. I'm sure there are millions of Nigerians who would love to change their sex.

Your opinion is right, but only for someone who has multiple tumours in his brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by mauchiz: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mohisah:
Ok but U bn dey semi-support freedom of being whatever anybody like to be which is an indirect support to such evil aims.
They'll nevr be freedom to anybody practicing except in the West...
I just wish a shoot on sight law on any one related to such case, they shld be treated as criminal n terrorist.
They are possessed with demons, that is why they want to change their gender.
They should be taken to psychiatric hospital for treatment.
Look at bobrisky, does he look OK?
No he doesn't, we need to put such people in rehabilitation centre or take them for deliverance in churches.
They are sick people, no need to kill a mad person, you can only help them to recover from what possessed them

4 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by 2016easy2017: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is a nation on the side of GOD. the west gone devils long since

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Obeysco: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
God bless President Putin for this gallant decision...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Tin07(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
I am with Putin on this. That’s good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Goldbw122(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Very important what God have done can not be changed.. yeah that is a special rule..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by XTRIMIOUS: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like for Biden share for Putin
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by nairalanda1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Problem with sex change operations is that at the end, they are never perfect.

To be honest, if I was transgender, I won't even contemplate changing my birth gender, because the complications, and the medications and surgery required are just too too much. Especially being injected with hormones...transgender people comment about the fact that hormones cause them a lot of discomfort...and it can affect one's health.

At the end, until science develops a way by which we can detect transgender people in utero and do some form of genetic manipulation (centuries away, I know), the current process to give us a trans man or woman is full of pain , possible complications and hurt.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by deyplay: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I wasn't talking about the biological constraints rather the social constraints especially on children,mind you I'm against kids transitioning but if you parents didn't push gender norms on them when all they wanted to do was do what makes them happy, maybe they wouldn't think it's ok to change genders when they grow up,maybe they would've thought that "I'm a man,yes I'm feminine because women don't gatekeep feminity but still a man regardless and that's ok" but instead they are shamed into following the one way definition of what a man should be which makes them depressed because they can't keep up with the script no more and feel the only way out where they can be themselves without being impounded is to change genders
well, you know that nature is evolutionary and a set of biological compositions and mixtures. Agreed some male children want to act like female and vice versa. This happens while young but they can and will outgrow it. However, let me talk about tendencies, because all humans male and female including animals are interrelated and from the same elements of creation, carbon, SiO2 etc. We tend to share tendencies. However, that is where the WILL of humans come in. The will of humans was given by the creator to curb wrong and abysmal tendencies. For example, a man may want to sleep with another man , while a woman can even have a craving to sex her female friend. A man can feel like sleeping with his favourite female dog. Does it mean they should all give in to those tendencies? NO. They are to curb it with their WILL. SELF WILL OR CONSTRAINT is what the Maker give to humans to curb excesses otherwise the world will capsize and go into chaos.

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by MarksChrome: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ok
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by hush15: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind Mr Put it in. He's just playing politics, as usual. There's nothing wrong with a man becoming a woman, or a woman becoming a man. It's a matter of choice. You can't dictate to another human how to feel. In fact, it should be encouraged and made law here in Nigeria. I'm sure there are millions of Nigerians who would love to change their sex.

There is everything wrong, physically, emotionally, spiritually, morally, legally, intellectually, psychologically, giftically, romantically, socially, whatevercally. All shades of wrong.

Even animals don't have transgender. When God told Noah to gather all animals one of its kind, He was specific, Male and Female. He didn't include transgender or gray or les....

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by ask4bk(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

What is satanic about how a human feels on the inside? Are you their creator? Where you there when The Ancients parted the seas? What is devilish is you thinking you get to play God when it suits you.
Hope you realise that any argument you use to defend gays can be validly used by paedophiles to defend their attraction to children. Why support how gays feel inside but not how paedos feels inside?
Your woke culture is a devilish culture tearing down all moral barriers so that you can do any evil thing and call it cool and right

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
We will soon see who the majority are, between the west and the global south.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Benjosh123(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
For this I support you my Man.. at least this is commendable

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by TenQ: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Poisonousman:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/24/vladimir-putin-signs-law-banning-gender-changes-in-russia
Even though I do not like nor support Putin's war in Ukraine, this is a beautiful move by Putin as this demonic madness must stop

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by uvie66: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Frizz001:
Very good! Cos this madness even being introduced to minors in their schools is really worrisome!
...it is going too far, LGBTQSYFJK++++ where will it stop.

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by NOwazobia: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like this enh, na Russia I dey support like this.

Stupid and idiotic fagots on Nairaland can start weeping for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by mAskA78(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Some elements of Satan shall go against this

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by emmnprince(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yes you can commit suicide, it's your body and it's mostly done in private. Euthanasia is already legal in some places. As long as they are done in private like sex changes,go showboat

Oh it's your body and it's mostly done in private, but it isn't legal? Is just like someone telling you now that LGBTQ+ should be doing their thing in private and not seek or force the authority to make it legal.
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
deyplay:
well, you know that nature is evolutionary and a set of biological compositions and mixtures. Agreed some male children want to act like female and vice versa. This happens while young but they can and will outgrow it. However, let me talk about tendencies, because all humans male and female including animals are interrelated and from the same elements of creation, carbon, SiO2 etc. We tend to share tendencies. However, that is where the WILL of humans come in. The will of humans was given by the creator to curb wrong and abysmal tendencies. For example, a man may want to sleep with another man , while a woman can even have a craving to sex her female friend. A man can feel like sleeping with his favourite female dog. Does it mean they should all give in to those tendencies? NO. They are to curb it with their WILL. SELF WILL OR CONSTRAINT is what the Maker give to humans to curb excesses otherwise the world will capsize and go into chaos.
As someone who's an ardent traveller,I can tell you for a fact that not many people outgrow those norms and homosexuality is a natural sexual orientation,sure people can choose not to act on it because of their religion but not everyone is religious in the first place
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by nairalanda1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And what if someone doesn't want to adhere to the norms that comes with that gender? What if he was born male but loves playing with barbie dolls as a kid and loves makeup and dance and is completely miserable when you give him boy toys like GI Joe and is depressing in sports? Is it right to force your definition of what a man should be on him?

Playing with dolls is not necessarily a female thing. Some straight men even make a hobby of collecting dolls.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
emmnprince:

Oh it's your body and it's mostly done in private, but it isn't legal? Is just like someone telling you now that LGBTQ+ should be doing their thing in private and not seek or force the authority to make it legal.
Yea legality is by legislation and just because it's a law doesn't mean it's fair

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by fuckJones(f): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Putin is fighting against us now

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Flamemignon1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

Playing with dolls is not necessarily a female thing. Some straight men even make a hobby of collecting dolls.
Collecting and playing are two different things,they collect because the value will rise up in the future so that it can be auctioned
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by thecommunist(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
I totally am in support of this!

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by uvie66: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

....and where will it stop, so if I have sexual feelings towards my brother or sister, I should go ahead and try to seduce them, or what about my pet Dog or Snake or goat.

2 Likes

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Biola67: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

rest

1 Like

Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Juju70(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Scammer! E nefa ban body double! Yeye
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
yournews:
Way to go

100% bro
Re: President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia by deyplay: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

As someone who's an ardent traveller,I can tell you for a fact that not many people outgrow those norms and homosexuality is a natural sexual orientation,sure people can choose not to act on it because of their religion but not everyone is religious in the first place
Yeah, anomalies prevail when tolerated. The west created an enabling environment for it, that is why it appears uncontrollable. All humans are the same. Polygamy appears normal in Africa because the system allows it, but in the west, people seem to control those tendencies otherwise they know what to face. Cheating is almost normal in Africa due to the permission of the environment, try it in the western world as a married person, you know the scores already. There's a tendency to sleep and be lazy but hunger and social disrespect will force you to go out and come in eventhough you got no job yet. That's what I am talking about. If you say homosexual tendencies are natural, then rape, paedophilia, gerontophilia and bestiality are normal. Let everybody just be mad then. Free madness!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.