Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center (27050 Views)

Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail / Again, Court Grants Emefiele Bail Of ₦300 Million / Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by fotadmowmend(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chai ! Empty charges

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Homekit247: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
SO THIS KIND YEYE YEYE CASE THEM TAKE HOLD AM...... THIS ONE NA JUST TO BAMBUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC, MAKE WE REMOVE EYES FROM THEIR MANGO MANGO DEALINGS
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by merit455(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Weedhustler:
Next EFCC is picking him up watch out.
watch out your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by davidtemi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
I am happy for his bail
Thank God

Personally, I supported his actions
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by lascos912(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:
I really pity Tinubu and his goons...the way the next government will descend on them err... they will regret even running for election
na lie Mr.man
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Justiceleague1: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Yeye DSS.
Now Emiefele is no longer in their custody
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by askolly(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Waiting dey vex me say, he changed to pastor
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by broadman20: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Didijiji:
Asari carry gun dem no arrest am, instead dem invite am go villa

Dem say Emefiele hold pistol, then knack am 20m bail fee

Truly all animals are not equal

When Nnamdi KANU called Niger-Area by it's original name......ZOO!

You all got ANGRY and wanted to kill him.

What do we have here if not a ZOO?
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by ipobarecriminals: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
priceactionx:
see him carrying big bible he never read for years. Nigerian elites sha. Can we go in china way of prosecuting the elites?
Even Satan sabi quote Bible..EMEFIELE is a CRIMINAL IF he like,let him pretend ho be CRIPPLE
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Tommydare(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
U mean the next government after 8 years?? Or the one he will want to impose as his puppet after he commit for office? Cos that man will still try to be pulling strings even after his tenure. That's if you know him very well.
Beverlyjean:
I really pity Tinubu and his goons...the way the next government will descend on them err... they will regret even running for election
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by rummmy: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
Arresting this man and leaving buhari that approved anything for him is a pure witch Hunt and a case of some animals are more equal than others.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Tommydare(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
U mean the gun he was Branding last year?
CalabarPikin:
Let the poor breeet

If you're truly depressed, think of Nigeria and her government, you'll get a comic relief..

Bruh....who is Asari guy that keeps branding a heavy duty firearm like AK47 and has not been invited for cautioned, rather given hands to raise and uncivilized/constituted criminals calling army...but going after a man they discovered a short gun with oooh

It's truly obvious if they go after him for the main reasons, heads will roll.

May this case favour me and my family
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by LegacyB: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
I see the Government’s game here and quite commendable. Emefiele is in for a long ride. This is season 1 of the film the season long like prison break oooo.
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by LegacyB: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
davidtemi:
I am happy for his bail
Thank God

Personally, I supported his actions
Think again this is just season 1 ooo.
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by 8stargeneral: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
No concrete evidence to nail emefiele

Tinunbu just want to suffer him for wetin en do him during election
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Tommydare(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Point of correction: he didn't raised it for Tinubu, he raised it for himself even before Tinubu started dreaming of becoming a president. Just that Tinubu sabi used people like that. The way he used mc oluomo. That's why obi is no match for him. Obi is an ajebo politician why Tinubu is kpako. And Nigerian political space is somewhat like a street. If you no be kpako, dem go run you street. It's what it is. Aint a supporter of any God damned politicians though.
Revolution2022:
Why cant dss arrest asari dokubo for raising a private militant group for tinubu?Irs the law meant to punish some people?
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Ikpunnegi01: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Animal kingdom circus is better than this SHITHOLE of a country! So, they couldn't get anything from him, they now had to frustrate him because of a pistol found in his possession; what happened to the terrorist in Niger delta aka the pig brandishing all manner of weapons. Well, Emefiele f*cked up, he would have cease that last opportunity given to him to deal with all of you rejoicing against him now due to a policy that was given to him to implement by his employer Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
This yeye man put us in untold hardship and lies about the new naira notes of going into extinction

he should be jailed for life

Put you where again
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by EconomistXplain: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
DeLaRue:
He looks a shadow of his former self.

What a dramatic fall from grace.

which yeye fall..guy money still full swiss.....

as Buhari left, Diezieni bought new clothes and started to spend her money
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Chetas81(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
When are we going to be like Chinese citizen who don't believe in religion but law, then if you do anyhow you will see anyhow
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Chetas81(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Put you where again
the truth you know shall set you free, or not to set you free by choice
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Meteng: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why are Nigerian politicians always sick when they are charge to court? sad
Some of them are actually sick. They’re only covered by govt free money and the aroma of power. They’re only exposed when there’s no more access to free money and any scent of power
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by hollywater: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Didijiji:

From Animal Farm.Tinubu just want to jail him because he scatter his plans to use old naira during election.
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by forexprophet(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
So where will Tinubu go...who is putting you now in an unimaginable suffering?

BigBlackPreek:
This yeye man put us in untold hardship and lies about the new naira notes of going into extinction

he should be jailed for life
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by gidgiddy: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
They could not get anything concrete on on him so they charged him with having a gun and bullets in hiz house
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by henrydav: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dedicate “Fair Trade” by Drake to Don Meffy. Great jam!
No time you no dey dedicate. They carry dedication sware for you?
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Chucks13: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hahahaha prison don turned him to Pastor Emefielle nice one, next time you come to this life you don't make me buy my own money I worked for. Son of bitch......God punish you.

They should never let him escape. Mallami, Daura the next.

And for Buhari sir, don't think you are free yet the book of remembrance will be open for you before you die sir, you must pay for showing us shege.

However, Tnubu remain my man, I prederTinubu rather become Mobutu or Mugabe of Nigeria than obi to rule Nigeria. Obi will never rule this country till he die...
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by okorogodwin4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
These will be the last time you will hear about Emefiele and the case Nigeria is a joke
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by Myer(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Didijiji:

It is simply a matter of authorization.
Who is given the right to possess weapons cannot be accused of possession.
They can only be accused of abuse.
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by OBTOREPA(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center by dododawa1: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
What exactly did this man do you?

Abeg, make una release am jawe!
your brain needed R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Defies Senate's Directives, Sets To Start Vehicles Verification Today / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.