Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday (26311 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees Undergo Security Checks / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: Ohakim Denies Revolting Against Uzodinma / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by BigDawsNet: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
If my name is not dere.. the list is incomplete

1 Like

Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Na so.

After 8 years, what did your waiting yield?
undecided

Sorry for being disappointed. Let me make it clear to you that just because you went through hard times in the past 8 years doesn't mean there are no people whose lives have become very prosperous since the last 8 years and has continue to be. I understand what you are going through, am sorry, poverty and hunger equals lamentation.

May this government too continue to favour me and my family.

It's an irony of life. If you like don't be be patient. grin
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Tareq1105: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
unclejb2:
The list that will be filled with criminals, exconvicts, drug barons and terrorists.

That's your problem. You are the only saint in Nigeria.
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Confirmedzombie: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Didijiji:
RECYCLING THE SAME SET OF LEADERS WHO HAVE AMASSED STUPENDOUS WEALTH FOR THEMSELVES & PUSHED MORE CITIZENS TO POVERTY

Humans are truly selfish and wicked

Have you seen the list. Una mindset too bad.

When you see the list and is not recycled politicians you will shift goal post.

People are busy hustling for survival you are here always attacking people that don't even know you exist.

Get a life pls

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by histemple: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
unclejb2:
The list that will be filled with criminals, exconvicts, drug barons and terrorists.

Why are you mentioning the name of FFK and Keyamo in vain?
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by dododawa1: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
D ministers will Favour in Jesus name Amen
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Chucks13: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
richidinho:
grin

Agbado thieves are eagerly waiting for Ganduje and Wike to be unveiled

Keep crying ok. Pls someone should give this sour loser a bucket to drop his tears in.

Cry me Argentina!!! Cry me ocean!!! 8 years still far ooo and when you cry too much na severe headache dey follow am.

Ndooh, take handkerchief.
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good!!!

We've been having ministers from the time past, but with Asiwaju what we'll be having is super ministers or simply put, prime Ministers.

The numbers of technocrats will surely outnumber the politicians.

The politicians will also not be assigned the technical portfolios.

Asiwaju's government just got started!!!

I will quote you again when the ministers are announced!
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Didijiji: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Have you seen the list. Una mindset too bad.

When you see the list and is not recycled politicians you will shift goal post.

People are busy hustling for survival you are here always attacking people that don't even know you exist.

Get a life pls
common get out
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by vikyno(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good!!!

We've been having ministers from the time past, but with Asiwaju what we'll be having is super ministers or simply put, prime Ministers.

Dey play!
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Alejo2000: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Will that bring down the cost of living ?
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by blaqzide: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good!!!

Banza!
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Ayoola171(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

"...expectant"

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Obaofaba:

Oby what?

Not even Ngozi Okonjo?

Your comment will be much appreciated in joke section.
You want to bet.. No be Bobo juice something

Put your money where ur mouth is
Bet I dare you

One PhD, 3 masters, vice president world Bank several other positions

U want to bet

Ote or NOI are too big for you
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by toask111: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fake news
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Richmindanthony(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Alright we're waiting n hope that would ease the hardship
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by yarimo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
DMerciful:
These petitions has made Lamidi Amoda Sangodele to hit the ground sinking.

His conscience is heavy because he knows he did not win but came third actually
KWANKWASO of nnpp won the presidential election
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by todaynewsreview: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid bill payment (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV sub., MTN Data...24/7 services available. WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Menclothing: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
If youth no plenty don’t announce
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by sojisenai(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Please can you give someone reference letter?

Kindly contact us via our website or whatsapp. Thanks.
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Obaofaba: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Skyview01:

I will quote you again when the ministers are announced!

I can't wait for you to do that.
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Atlantis585: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Karlman:
Lets Not Expect Much!

Just hoping we don't get another set of criminals!

You are funny.
how can you expect him to have clean people? The man is a crook surrounded by other known and convicted crooks and terrorists.
Expect nothing good from the crook.
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by Bfly: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
FitCorper:
Jagaban you do this one. grin See how baba had the whole country filled with anticipation and suspense. Nigeria must be great again

Looks like Nigeria is for entertainment to you.
Re: Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday by PaulH07: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Looks like Tinubu don bobo us again.

Hmmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter / Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.