Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice (2629 Views)

Help A Brother With Your Candid Advice I Am Feeling Depressed / Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / I'm Dying Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Omisport01: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
I had a bike accident on the 28 if march early this year and ever since have not been able to walk on my own I need someone to support me even when am using stick and that because am not getting first class treatment.

I don’t have friends anymore, nobody hangout with me anymore and it’s so frustrating. Although I try not to care but mostly I get bored and lonely but no big deal.

I didn’t have any skill cos I didn’t learn any and dropped out of poly to work before my accident, have tried many freelance jobs online on site like fiverr, peopleperhour, upwork, indeed, guru, etc and seems Am getting something wrong I don’t get any job.

Please is there any site online that doesn’t require much skill and which I can learn online so I can be able to raise money to go to a general hospital instead of using nurses
Please I really need this FAvour have read a lot of online jobs post and tried almost all of them and am not earning a dime mainly because I don’t have much skill I just don’t know
Please help me with a site that I can work for and earn, I hope you understand me. please teach me anything I can do on the internet so I can get money. Am dying mentally and physically

Thank you
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Mbee247(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Imagine what you are saying...

You don't friends or family relations you share relationship with

See this life is give n take..

It does not necessarily mean only to give out Money.

Nah..

It could be any f**king thing..

You said you don't have friends?

I pity for you..

I don't what you have shared with your previous friends but whatever it is,i had say it's not worth it!

I am 100% sure you would get out from this situation by God's grace.

But,the aftermath is what's really important because you have got to start creating productive relationship that might be beneficial not only to you in the long run but all of tribe.

From what i saw,the reason why you are not attracting the help you desire is actually because your relationship status is wack.

I pray you heed to what i have said because it might be that thing that may end up getting you elevated!

To your success!

Omisport01:
I will be 27 next month, I had a bike accident on the 28 if march early this year and ever since have not been able to walk on my own I need someone to support me even when am using stick and that because am not getting first class treatment.

I don’t have friends anymore, nobody hangout with me anymore and it’s so frustrating. Although I try not to care but mostly I get bored and lonely but no big deal.

I didn’t have any skill cos I didn’t learn any and dropped out of poly to work before my accident, have tried many freelance jobs online on site like fiverr, peopleperhour, upwork, indeed, guru, etc and seems Am getting something wrong I don’t get any job.

Please is there any site online that doesn’t require much skill and which I can learn online so I can be able to raise money to go to a general hospital instead of using nurses
Please I really need this FAvour have read a lot of online jobs post and tried almost all of them and am not earning a dime mainly because I don’t have much skill I just don’t know
Please help me with a site that I can work for and earn, I hope you understand me. please teach me
anything I can do on the internet so I can get money. Am dying mentally and physically

Thank you

Nah..

I pity for you..

I don't what you have shared with your previous friends but whatever it is,i had say it's not worth it!

But,the aftermath is what's really important because you have got to start creating productive relationship that might be beneficial not only to you in the long run but all of tribe.

From what i saw,the reason why you are not attracting the help you desire is actually because your relationship status is wack.

I pray you heed to what i have said because it might be that thing that may end up getting you elevated!

To your success!
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Onyemaonwu: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make any video online and paste on Instagram , Facebook or any social media signifying for help. Tag davido, p square, Nigerian player and footballers to come to your aid. Tell them what little skill you have and willing to learn ask them to help your situation finicially to start something up in your conditions. Even if na money and laptop maybe you fit see
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by femi4: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Omisport01:
I will be 27 next month, I had a bike accident on the 28 if march early this year and ever since have not been able to walk on my own I need someone to support me even when am using stick and that because am not getting first class treatment.

Please help me with a site that I can work for and earn, I hope you understand me. please teach me anything I can do on the internet so I can get money. Am dying mentally and physically

Thank you
Go to your family
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Curious345: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Omisport01:

I didn

Thank you
help. Is on the way bro.. Hod has heard you
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by ugonology(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2021
So sorry for your condition bro, but you understandably seem to be in a hurry, what you primarily and honestly need now is to learn and master any online skill(firstly), their is no short-cut to climbing a palm tree'...find a coach, join a seminar or enlist for a course, let somebody hold your hands and show you the way things are done around whatever online skill you have choosen to learn *(be careful of scammers though!). Every trade has its tricks, every niche has secrets, somebody has to show you this things if you must succeed online.
I pray that God heals and strengthens you, in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Simdyofficial(f): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Keep trying.. Sometimes the problems others are facing won't make them have your time.. This life problem no dey finish.. Keep trying

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Mbee247:

Nah..

I pity for you..

To your success!

Nah..

I pity for you..

To your success!

[/s]

Most of you talk without sense at times undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by BigYash: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:
[s][/s]

The matter tire me too o..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Dreytonisback(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Go do yaho*

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Mbee247(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:
[s][/s]

With all form of politeness;

Give me two reasons why i talk without no sense.
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
HenryDion:
[s][/s]

i think say na only me see what he wrote as gibberish, you may have one million of useless friends and Family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Reggaemich(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omisport01:

Thank you
op, go through this thread

It is about selling domain
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by wisestman(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omisport01:

Thank you

Can u do tasks involving likes and follow on you tube, Instagram or Facebook?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by lolu2019: 5:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Omisport01:

Thank you
chat me up on my email
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by FineDragon(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
ugonology:
So sorry for your condition bro, but you understandably seem to be in a hurry, what you primarily and honestly need now is to learn and master any online skill(firstly), their is no short-cut to climbing a palm tree'...find a coach, join a seminar or enlist for a course, let somebody hold your hands and show you the way things are done around whatever online skill you have choosen to learn *(be careful of scammers though!). Every trade has its tricks, every niche has secrets, somebody has to show you this things if you must succeed online.
I pray that God heals and strengthens you, in Jesus name, amen.

Boss please how can I reach to learn crypto, I actually need guidance please do you charge?can I have your contact
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by teacherbim(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reggaemich:
op, go through this thread

It is about selling domain
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Are you in Lagos Sir
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Reggaemich(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
teacherbim:

Are you in Lagos Sir
No
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Omisport01: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
wisestman:

Can u do tasks involving likes and follow on you tube, Instagram or Facebook?

Yes sir I can do it
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by yeme7(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
FineDragon:

Boss please how can I reach to learn crypto, I actually need guidance please do you charge?can I have your contact

Dm let's talk

Reach me trrjoseph7@gmail.com
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by nedekid: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
HenryDion:
[s][/s]

I think so too.
Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by nedekid: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mbee247:

With all form of politeness;

Give me two reasons why i talk without no sense.

Read what the op wrote again.
Accident, disabled, uses walking stick, needs assistance to walk with walking stick, no source of income for now.
OP had friends before.
How many friends do you have that are disabled, that need medical care but cannot afford it do you visit to hang around or associate with? I am asking you.
Have you not heard of friends and family deserting people in physical and financial need?
Dont you hear of nollywood stars falling ill and being deserted by friends and family? Even when they despirately need medical or financial rehabilitation all deserts them.
I guess what that guy meant by saying some talk without sense is you don't seem to understand the ops predicament.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice by Mbee247(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
nedekid:

Read what the op wrote again.
Accident, disabled, uses walking stick, needs assistance to walk with walking stick, no source of income for now.
OP had friends before.
How many friends do you have that are disabled, that need medical care but cannot afford it do you visit to hang around or associate with? I am asking you.
Have you not heard of friends and family deserting people in physical and financial need?
Dont you hear of nollywood stars falling ill and being deserted by friends and family? Even when they despirately need medical or financial rehabilitation all deserts them.
I guess what that guy meant by saying some talk without sense is you don't seem to understand the ops predicament.

I get..

Thanks a bunch bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Selection Assessment Centre Tips / Jobs In Various Sectors Of Nigerian Construction Industries / Sterling Call Profile Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.