Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). (36125 Views)

My Ordeal With VIO For Not Wearing Face-Mask Inside My Car / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos / Young Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Recounts Her Ordeal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by tofolo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gout is a type of inflammatory arthritis that causes pain and swelling in your joints, usually as flares that last for a week or two, and then resolve. Gout flares often begin in your big toe or a lower limb.

As we go on am going to post pictures for we all to see. It wasn't easy, but am good now.

The main symptom of gout is a sudden attack of severe pain in one or more joints, typically your big toe. Other symptoms can include: the joint feeling hot and very tender, to the point of being unable to bear anything touching it. swelling in and around the affected joint.

Gout, we mainly get from what we eat which includes, Red meat, sugary drinks, alcohol ..... etc I woke up one cold morning and noticed I could not walk properly as my left big toe was swollen, for 2 weeks I was bedridden as the leg needed to be suspended for the pain to ease, to cut a log story short I saw a doctor got drugs and the toe healed.

Lo and behold 2 weeks later the right toe went through the same process.

below are pictures which i will just post randomly both left and right toes.

I don't know why the pics are nott loading, and lastly don't mind toe nails when you are in pains to touch the foot is something else.

6 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by tofolo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
I have been trying to add more pictures but I cant seem to be able to upload.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Dozis: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
The good thing is that it is treatable unlike osteoarthritis.
Seek medical help, there are drugs for it, don't listen to all these nairaland quack doctors and some people that will soon invade the thread with their agbo trade.
SEEK MEDICAL HELP!!!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Kayceo2010: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
You be big man.. Gouty arthritis is mostly cause by excess protein intake as your body generates uric acid from protein metabolism... Nicknamed disease of the kings back then

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by diamond68: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
shocked
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by 99thEnemy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
The three people above me are not ok grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by 9jaBloke: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
sad

You'll not completely understand if you've never experienced chronic pains

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Vidamia(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by inoki247: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Maybe na too much of Goat meat dey cause am...

13 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by FuckingMachine: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wow
OP you added weight in this Tinubu economy? shocked

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by hakym619(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Visit a rheumatologist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Straybullet: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
T
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Votukpa(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
tofolo:
Gout is a type of inflammatory arthritis that causes pain and swelling in your joints, usually as flares that last for a week or two, and then resolve. Gout flares often begin in your big toe or a lower limb.

As we go on am going to post pictures for we all to see. It wasn't easy, but am good now.

The main symptom of gout is a sudden attack of severe pain in one or more joints, typically your big toe. Other symptoms can include: the joint feeling hot and very tender, to the point of being unable to bear anything touching it. swelling in and around the affected joint.

Gout, we mainly get from what we eat which includes, Red meat, sugary drinks, alcohol ..... etc I woke up one cold morning and noticed I could not walk properly as my left big toe was swollen, for 2 weeks I was bedridden as the leg needed to be suspended for the pain to ease, to cut a log story short I saw a doctor got drugs and the toe healed.

I don't know why the pics are nott loading, and lastly don't mind toe nails when you are in pains to touch the foot is something else.

I can feel your pain. I go through it at least twice a year. Horribly painful.

Tart cherry
Tumeric + plack pepper + ginger + coconut oil + hot water blended together

It's gone.

9 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by primeache: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Thank God for your life.
I rejoice with you on your healing

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Vinnie2000(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmm.

OP leg be like Nigeria. embarassed

It needs IJAW massage. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Do you drink alot of alcohol and are you overweight? undecided Because those are causes.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Passionate888: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wetin we go take and wetin we go need to avoid
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Go vegetarian for a while.

Trust me, gout is child's play compared to having high blood cholesterol and creatinine levels due to high red meat consumption and other life choices.

I'm not a doctor, but I've had high creatinine levels before and the Dr warned me of gout, but high creatinine can spell danger for the kidneys.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Correctbro1: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
People just dey go through different things..

I never hear of anything like this before.. me wey no get any health problem asides typhoid and malaria I no no wetin God do. God please forgive me for not been grateful. Naa money I no just get

22 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by BOSSkesh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sorry oh
Very painful and unbearable
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Cantonese: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na wah.
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by HealthKelvin: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ok
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by theophorus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Soory, but Abeg follow the Therapy that will help solve this condition.

Health is Wealth ooo.
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Divinerace(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Don't just eat food bcus u have money. That is why business men tends to age faster than government workers. No food plannings.

You are physically what you eat undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Padipadi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ewoooo
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by CrossRhodes: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
99thEnemy:
The three people above me are not ok grin
But it's true though, was called big man's disease in medieval times

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by TrustNone: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
tofolo:

this is what killed my dad. It started with swelling in the legs, all of a sudden he couldn't walk anymore, then the swelling got bigger and bursted and he was in severe pains, we gave him all Drugs till one night he slept and passed away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Padipadi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
tofolo:

I pray for ya quick recovery.
The pics come look like symptom of kidney ailment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by Westerhoffe(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
TrustNone:
this is what killed my dad. It started with swelling in the legs, all of a sudden he couldn't walk anymore, then the swelling got bigger and bursted and he was in severe pains, we gave him all Drugs till one night he slept and passed away

shocked
Your dad must have stepped on a charm.
I've heard cases of such, with a very close relative being caught in the web, but GOD healed her.

I don't think gout can burst open.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by youngrichnigga: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Painful ish shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Ordeal With gouty Arthritis(sensitive pictures). by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
The fastest way to get rid of gout at home is to drink plenty of water, elevate and apply ice to the affected joint, reduce stress, and take over-the-counter pain relief such as ibuprofen.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Pricking Itch, Any suggestion? / 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.