Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials (52042 Views)

Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Mozegee: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
I swear i hate all these Judges ,all this disobeying of court order is cause by all these useless lawyer's we have in this country. How can a court gives an order and corrupt agency will not obey. What stop all these lawyers to go on a massive protes /strike so that all these rubbish will stop

1 Like

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Electorate: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Bigot, is Buhari the CBN governor?

CBN governor is a role recognized by the constitution, the bulk on monetary and fiscal policies and direction, sit on the responsibility of emeifele. Mugu.

You are the real mugu, the CBN reports to the President for approval, shey you finish school at all? see as you just dey disgrace your parent online and proudly too.

Proudly daft people plenty for this forum sha.

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Dspsalvate: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
SPEECHLESS SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW, BUT...........................................................?
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Nonsense talk, did Buhari tell you he ordered emeifele to do anything?

Quote the law you are stating here let's see... unlimited powers, to remove him of course if he is erring, but not to control him on the job like a zombie to do their selfish bidding. Emeifele was the CBN governor, period. Go to court and tell them Buhari controlled him, you will see if the judge will entertain that nonsense...mugu
Go and read the constitution and stop the insult boy. Stop embarrassing yourself over this. Buhari did same in the 80s by instructing the CBN governor of that time Read boy, read!

1 Like

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by genkins(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Franzinni:
thanks for the mention, as much as you are entitled to your opinions regardless of its validity, I believe I am entitled to mine. But I would like to know where I can go to recieved my 50k... If you know where please share anything other than that then I would kindly advice you to STFU my friend.
So u r not even receiving up to the 50k?them dey cheat u be that.
U collect pittance to spin tribal and religious hate for a particular tribe and a human being which can lead to genocide.
How low bro?
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Franzinni: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
genkins:

So u r not even receiving up to the 50k?them dey cheat u be that.
U collect pittance to spin tribal and religious hate for a particular tribe and a human being.that can lead to genocide.
How low?
I understand fully that your train of thought on the matter springs from ignorance in it purest form so it is fine by me.... You get
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by genkins(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Franzinni:
I understand fully that your train of thought on the matter springs from ignorance in it purest form so it is fine by me.... You get

Get a decent job bro.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Franzinni: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
genkins:

Get a decent job bro.
ok thanks for the advice.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Peppysco: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Shurrup..

Is Emefiele now the President?

What of Buhari? Who okayed the policy

Stop making yourself look weak, academically in the public. The CBN, as well as it's governors are autonomous, meaning that, it doesn't have to oblidge to the dictates of the federal government, at will. Emefiele could have turned down Buhari's dangerous economic overtures, but dude camly delve into a modern century Structural Adjustment Programm, one that was used to kill off Nigeria's economy under Babangida's military regime.b
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by newdawn2017(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrSundry:
Flagrant disregard for the rule of law and court orders in Nigeria is so appalling. This is not a banana republic!!
it is a banana republic my dear .
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by bdon12: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Mumu, anything concerning fiscal policy, and banking institutions in Nigeria, the bulk stops with CBN governor. Dumb bigot. Your brain don't really understand how democracy and separation of powers are...the presidency has its own functions, so does senators, CBN governor etc, president is not a dictator. Mumu, if Buhari is in charge of CBN, why do we have a CBN governor?
U really wasted ur fadas money on education.u are using unnecessary grammer wen not needed.currency of a country cannot be changed without go ahead frm president.Also,if president was not satisfied wit his running of cbn,all he had to do is write national assembly for his immediate removal ....very simple bt u choose to throwaway common sense.wat did it take tinubu to suspend or get him out of office?ethnic bigotry will always make a learned person sound stupid.

1 Like

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by PaulH07: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

CBN governor is a role recognized by the constitution, the bulk on monetary and fiscal policies and direction, sit on the responsibility of emeifele. Mugu.

That's why Buhari said with his full chest, nobody should mention his name once he's gone oh. cheesy

He knew Emefiele was doing rubbish, but he swore to be a civilian and civil he was...

1 Like

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by DLSReigns: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
If you blame Emefiele and absolved Buhari on what transpired,, it simply shows how low you choose to reason. Buhari's statements leading to the election shows he was the mastermind of the currency change and it was so visible for all to see aside his antecedents lending more credence to this fact. Rhetorics like this are advertised by dirty politicians who don't know when to draw the line between politics and governance while, their foot soldiers swallow it line, hook and sinker. What a pity !
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Untube: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Emeifele's crimes were against national security...the protests in Benin against currency withdrawal, could have spread, that could have caused anarchy in Nigeria, all because of a dumb, selfish policy of withdrawing currency, a policy with no benefit for economy or Nigerians.

So you voted for emefiele to become your president? Why are you people so dumb like this? Anything concerning naira scarcity should be channelled to the dullard you people voted in as your president not emefiele.

Emefiele is just an errand boy for Mr buhari
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by ILoveFaith: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Just STFU U wretched hungry SLOWPOKE...
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Grace001: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Useless failed godforsaken country.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by ambale(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

STFU, not supporting DSS clashing with prison security operatives, but emeifele committed serious crimes.

Then your weak institution should charge him now😄

Senseless people
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Web2020: 1:25am On Jul 26, 2023
madridguy:
DSS don see replacement for Ibrahim Zakzaky, Dansuki grin grin grin Emefielele don buy market. The masses head don catch you. You policy killed people, made some people to develop untreated ailment.

Thank you God for this day grin
Why are you quick to support illegality? If illegality is allowed to stand, it will get to you soon. It may not be at a high level like this, it can simply be between you and your employer, customers, employees etc. Then you will understand why illegality is to be condemned from the very beginning.

I will only respect DSS and Tinubu for this only if they can arrest who send Emefile's message, Buhari.

Can the present acting CBN governor disobey Tinubu's instruction right now? I hate it when people leave the substance and be chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by chaberry(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2023
madridguy:
DSS don see replacement for Ibrahim Zakzaky, Dansuki grin grin grin Emefielele don buy market. The masses head don catch you. You policy killed people, made some people to develop untreated ailment.

No longer your "darling daddy's policy"?
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by toneroforever(m): 5:13am On Jul 26, 2023
ArcFresky:

you remember emefiele contested for presidncy, while still a governor of CBN?
what do you call that?

Brother, I've come to understand that most people actually support the lawless actions of DSS which disregards the rule of law because of his policies while CBN governor.
That's unfortunate and shows immature reasoning that's being controlled by emotions.

Tinubu through a state agency is encouraging impunity.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by HeroicMeastro: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Shurrup..

Buhari would have easily made himself the CBN Gov. He won't have appointed the bald-headed fool since he (Buhari) is the one that makes all the CBN policies, according to you.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by mokkalu1(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2023
madridguy:

So you're also stupid. Most of you are, by the way. But when you take pride in illegality or rejoice in injustice, you lay the foundation for your own doom. If you know nothing about a case, speak no evil.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Pakerlokor: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
You are an idiot. Arrest Buhari first. Emeifele did nothing wrong. The elite destroyed the good intentions of the policy.
FacilitatorLekk:
Emeifele's crimes were against national security...the protests in Benin against currency withdrawal, could have spread, that could have caused anarchy in Nigeria, all because of a dumb, selfish policy of withdrawing currency, a policy with no benefit for economy or Nigerians.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Whitelion07(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Shurrup..

Na you suppose use cellotape close ur mouth.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by ponishah: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

WHEN SOLUDO ANNOUNCED THE RESTRUCTURING OF NAIRA BY DOUBLE ZERO DECIMAL POINT MOVEMENT TO THE LEFT, THE FG DID NOT APPROVE IT.
THE BULK STOPS AT FG, THE FG IS THE GOVERNMENT, WHAT THE FG DOES NOT INITIATE OR APPROVE DOES NOT GET IMPLEMENTED.
BUT, THAT ASIDE, TINUBU IS TOO PETTY, TOO VINDICTIVE, TOO CHILDISH AND HAS BETRAYED THE CONFIDENCE HIS FANS HAVE ON HIM TO DO WELL AS PRESIDENT.
He is getting more clueless than buhari.
He is now THE CLUELESS PRO MAX
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by apstpaulg(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Emiefele is in for a loooooong ride...
"Chronicles of Emiefele", loading.......
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by apstpaulg(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Emiefele is in for a loooooong ride...
"Chronicles of Emiefele", loading.......
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Whitelion07(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2023
MrSundry:

Source :https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/25/breaking-dss-re-arrests-emefiele-after-tussle-with-prison-officials/
i support what the DSS did, a man who almost crashed this country should not be granted bail so cheaply like that. I don’t want to hear tomorrow that another prison break happened, and emiefiele excape through Cotonou border out of this country.
Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by Aliftedmusic: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Which kind country God put me inside like this, ni tori olohun.. ?!

Na your Goodluck be that OOO

Re: DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials by BoldBrainz(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Aliftedmusic:

Na your Goodluck be that OOO

There's no goodluck in being born in this country..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Probes Okorocha, Ohakim And Ihedioha / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.