Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. (5062 Views)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by pocohantas(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

Now he will have to spend a little more.
Your oversabi saves time and cost.

Okay, that wall should be opened that's the only comma I can see

Other than that, it's a great job.

Open ke? He should use it like that and paint the wire white. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Ulunne777(f): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
It is from this space you will hear,

"Mbappe is a fool to accept Al ahily's offer"
"We bought Chukwueze £500000"
"I can buy you and your generation"
"All Nigerian girls are useless"
grin grin grin grin

Kudos nwanne,we hope to see an upgrade soon.
God bless your hustle and your days of humble beginning.
Keep the pictures well .There will be better 'Afters'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Stevenbright(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

Then it won't be smooth.

Yes but won't be as conspicuous as it is now!

3 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Ulunne777(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:
Nice one.

Please don't allow any girl to monopolize the room.

We will.What can you do ?

3 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Zonefree(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ulunne777:

We will.What can you do ?
I reject that for him.

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Slynation(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
That's nice bro...now jiri nwayor be mezie the room!!
Sharp bed stand...
Window blind and door curtain should be next...

2 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by bigseank(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Better comot your laptop from that window area. Boys are not smiling and that your barbwire no fit protect nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by ghettochild(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Atleast buy those fixable movable wardrobe..
As u dey hang clothes here n there no make sense ooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Galaxyss(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
🤗
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Hallenjay: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
pocohantas:

They can open up the wall, push the wires in, cover with cement and repaint. It is just better to do everything at the same time. If you intend to rewire, have the electrician come at the same time or come first sef. Just a small hole to accomodate the the wire (in a pipe).

I intended telling him that day, but e for be like I done start my oversabi. Na this kind thing dey make me quick drop update. I hate had I known...
He should just paint pls.

To get it conducted again means piping it and all that.
My advice is for him to just paint the cable properly and it'll be less noticeable by anyone
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by seanwilliam(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
God bless u bro
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Error401: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Why start afresh, i saw the first thread just attach the link

Zubby2005:
Hello everyone, I'm Chibueze Clinton AKA Zubby2005
I made a post regarding the transformation on 6th july of my single room to look standard to my taste, I promised to make a second post for the full photos and details regarding the decoration process.
So far its been approximately 20 days since i started the project and i have made a huge progress, The whole process took me less that 7 days to finish but i was waiting for a perfect time to show y'all my masterpiece
I'll start afresh with cost and photos attached below them, Enjoy....

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Error401: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Did you later do what pocochantas recomended? removed the plywood and fill with pop cement?
Zubby2005:
After everything, I cleaned the room
You won't even recognize it from the start, I'll attached before and after photos at the end of the post
Below are photos after cleaning it

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by bigbauer(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, some people are always running out of their houses because they are bored or ashamed of it. but they spend more on nkwobi and ashawo gown. Some girls would go to man's house and refuse to go home because of washing machine and DSTV. Some, once they enter your house and see white light, they will start TikTok videos. But she hold iPhone for hand and buys organic cream every month. I think it is all about priorities, but a neat and beautiful home impacts on your energy.

There are also some people that think these things are expensive. Threads like this gives them a guide to the process.

I wish your trolls on Romance section could see this part of you. You're spitting Wisdom, seemingly uncommon for "your gender" of this age. cool
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Xmen149(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Anyone that has to do this same process and intends to wire should have the electrician come at the same time they are screeding. That way they can create a path for the wires and cover it up with cement. You get cleaner walls (i.e) conduit wiring. Hopefully no one tries to nail the wall (wire), but it should be common sense that wire is in there. grin grin

Alternatively he can use white trunking and leave it white if the wall colour is white or paint it same as wall colour.

You can be artistic with the trunking too to give industrial plain feel

6 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Xmen149(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Am a DIY die-hard fan.

Planning to do my TV wall panel my self and some other stuff ...my problem is documenting BCS I usually do these stuffs my self for my self.

Maybe I try the documentary part this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by AgentGoat: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nice
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by bennyflipy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
This is refreshing, you should be grateful to Poco o

She gave you interior design ideas for free.

2 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zubby2005:
Hello everyone, I'm Chibueze Clinton AKA Zubby2005
I made a post regarding the transformation on 6th july of my single room to look standard to my taste, I promised to make a second post for the full photos and details regarding the decoration process.
So far its been approximately 20 days since i started the project and i have made a huge progress, The whole process took me less that 7 days to finish but i was waiting for a perfect time to show y'all my masterpiece
I'll start afresh with cost and photos attached below them, Enjoy....

You're really young, so I'm very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, some people are always running out of their houses because they are bored or ashamed of it. but they spend more on nkwobi and ashawo gown. Some girls would go to man's house and refuse to go home because of washing machine and DSTV. Some, once they enter your house and see white light, they will start TikTok videos. But she hold iPhone for hand and buys organic cream every month. I think it is all about priorities, but a neat and beautiful home impacts on your energy.

There are also some people that think these things are expensive. Threads like this gives them a guide to the process.
My God. On top washing machine? Abeg make we hustle so our daughters will not spend weekends In a man house for the basic amenities of life.i take God beg every intending parent,let the kids be chilling in heaven till you have money. Infact aim not to give them Nigeria citizenship.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by wiseone28: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2023
Nonsense

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Well done, OP.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by poshestmina(f): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2023
You should invest in good curtains too .

Nice transformation and Biko,take it easy on the girls in your area oh grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Yankee101: 1:44am On Jul 26, 2023
You spent all that resource to renovate just to put this kind furniture inside?

I’ll rather buy better furnishings in the old room

3 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Wisedove(m): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2023
This is commendable, keep up the good work comrade and all the people that contributed their idea to this great project.

@pocophant is it really safe to remove the tyrods?
I was actually thinking it was a different room entirely expecially the ceiling
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Acidosis(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Well-done, bro. You have invested your money rightly.

...but don't mar the beautiful wall with clothes and wires. Instead, buy white PVC trunking to hide the black cables; run it along the edges. If you're not using a conduit piping, your wires should be concealed with trunking along the edges ONLY. It comes in different sizes; the thinner one is better for the size of your wire and for a neater appearance.

5 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Nlanalyst: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Yankee101:
You spent all that resource to renovate just to put this kind furniture inside?

I’ll rather buy better furnishings in the old room
Seems you are the only reasonable person here.
This project is nothing but a foolish and wasteful one.
With all the amount he quoted, one could have furnished that same space with little to no ceremonial painting and end up with a classier space. Imagine quoting such amount only to end up with nails on the wall as hanger and a space littered with items. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Ogodogu(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Nice one boss
Threads I like To see !
Be
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by drightguy(m): 6:45am On Jul 26, 2023
doggedfighter:

As it is now, What can be done? The wire is looking somehow in my eyes.

I am sure you will come up with how it can be remedied.

How you know all these things beats me.

Get an immaculate white trunk pipe and run it.

2 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by TheSuperX(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2023
pocohantas:

What if the person loves beer and pepper soup? Anyone they don't sell. They will share for tenants.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Poco this one that you are all over this thread? Hmmmm.
Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by Magnificenttop: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2023
Zubby2005:
Last photos

I'll show photos before after and during the whole process next

Nice.
What type of Camera did you use for the first picture here?

2 Likes

Re: My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(photos) Cont. by SporaD8: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Seems you are the only reasonable person here.
This project is nothing but a foolish and wasteful one.
With all the amount he quoted, one could have furnished that same space with little to no ceremonial painting and end up with a classier space. Imagine quoting such amount only to end up with nails on the wall as hanger and a space littered with items. Nonsense.
The only thing of value that's worth commending here is the great transformational job He did on the ceilings!
The rest are merely extravagant ventures not worth wasting a dime on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women: Have U Secured Your Future? / How To "Emasculate" A Man / Married Women Hear Me Out Today:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.