Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ehi Ogbebor Vs. Lady Golfer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Vs. Lady Golfer (267 Views)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Lady Golfer: Hacker Leaks Chat Of Tonto Dikeh's Former Friend, To Leak Nudes / Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Vs. Lady Golfer by kenben: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
These two were very good friends up until recently. Two years ago , the woman know with the Instagram handle "lady golfer" came out to strongly defend the relationship between Ehi and MC oluomo.

Today, it's been reported that they aren't on talking terms, with Ehi carrying on her Lagos hustle and Lady golfer moving to Dubai to establish a thriving restaurant an Abuja out that has become the favorite of government officials.

Whatever happened between them to separate such good friends? Was it envy, attitude, oppression, man matter...? I just wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Asake Mr Money: From A Backup Singer To International Superstar / I Need Your Advice / You Hate Paternity Fraud But You’re Jumping From Prayer House To Alfa To Get Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.