Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured (94631 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Buhari Waving At 2M People That Voted For Him In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by mexxyaaron(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
bobobenz:
EMEFIELE HAD AUTHORISATION FROM BUHARI ON ALL HIS POLICIES.. THEY MEY REGULARLY, WHY ARE THEY ALSO NOT GOING AFTER BUHAIR? AS RENO SAID THIS MAN IS JUST GETTING PERSECUTED BECAUSE HE COMES FROM A MINORITY TRIBE IN DELTA STATE. THEY WONT HAVE PERSECUTED HIGH ROYAL MAJESTY SANUSI LIKE THIS

That's the reason Southerners needs to stop betraying their fellow brothers and stick together as one. Northerner using Southerners brain all the time
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by okoolori(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That corn-beef wey you chop dey disturb your brain.. grin

Are you pained that you are one of the guys he mentioned....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by MatrixCircle: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
Ipob who benefitted from his illicit sponsorship

Good to know that Buhari's trusted CBN governor worked for IPOB. Buhari worked for IPOB too.
Soon una dey of reckoning will come and it's fast approaching you know it.
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by BoldBrainz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
okoolori:

Are you pained that you are one of the guys he mentioned....

Not at all. Come collect your own corn-beef.. grin
There's enough to go round.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Brownshoe: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
His school mate
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Lolachef(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Sorry for yourself.
yarimo:
He was waving at illiterate Obidients and IPOB terrorists
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Xscape1993(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
It was a sign to his members that very soon some of you will join me in the prison...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Soso990240(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
Ipob who benefitted from his illicit sponsorship
How daft can you be? Same Ipob Buhari his boss was killing like it's nobody's business
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Sammy5413(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nairaland it's ur Papa for thinking you can suspend me
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Germi9: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Him dey form man of the people
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by peculiar2233: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
yarimo:
Your brain must be checked as a matter of urgency before you enter market

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by greggng: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emefele appearance today is an Indication of the mess in our system ...For those asking who hebwS waiving ...Jesus did say to those persecuting him on the cross ...They kerbing is thst they don't know what they are doing ...Like Jesus on the cross asking g God in heaven to forgive his enemies so is emefele with his bible waiving those that hate him for nothing.

Despite all the media trial ...eventually the charges against him was a big joke and mockery to our system . He is no longer a terrorist sponsor like we have being hearing for his enemies ..We all.witness what buhari said when dss was harassing emefele ...he said and I quote

I approved what emefele did
I authorised what emefele did

From the content of that letter is clear this is a witch hunting exercise aimed at making g mockery of our system . The ideal thing to do should ve been arresting of buhari to explain his policy...but no...They decided to cowardly arrest a child whose father sent on an errand... Nigeria can never move forward if we continue this way ..At the end of the whole exercise..the case will be struck out for lack of merit...
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by okoolori(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Not at all. Come collect your own corn-beef.. grin
There's enough to go round.

I dash you... Yes daddy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by COMPLETETRUTH: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
bennybuhari:
Who is this former presidential aspirant waving at in court?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Bobxin: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Why are people still wearing nose mask in 2023?
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by COMPLETETRUTH: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
bennybuhari:
Lol
Campaign is over, Oga Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by BoldBrainz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
okoolori:

I dash you... Yes daddy.

I am not a cornvet of the cornfused corngregation of Bola Tinubu grin. So I don't need the corn-beef. Kindly pass it on to your colleague, Yarimo.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by onuman: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
yarimo:

Lol.
There is no limit to the level of fear you parasites have regarding possible split of Nigeria.
Go back to school and learn that cheap cash from crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive, and that the richest countries in the world have no mineral resources. Switzerland 🇨🇭 for example, has no mineral resources, is landlocked and mostly mountains.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by okoolori(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I am not a cornvet of the cornfused corngregation of Bola Tinubu grin. So I don't need the corn-beef. Kindly pass it on to your colleague, Yarimo.

Yes Daddy ohh should I say yes zaddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by BoldBrainz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
okoolori:

Yes Daddy ohh should I say yes zaddy

Whichever delights you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Nonexisting: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lols, this Man.

Don't mind APC DingBats Jare. cheesy

Pple who supported the Dullard and Failure President Buhari, still have mouth to Talk on Nairaland. shocked undecided 🤦
I'm sure the monkey that grills vultures is part of the crew that condemns Emefiele. The old fool who should be on his knees for supporting Buhari is busy condemning an employee without condeming the employer. It's just like condemning a corporal for effecting an arrest ordered by his DPO and worshipping the said DPO instead of condemning him too. Mtchew mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Daniety(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
bennybuhari:
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Badgers14: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
bennybuhari:

His lawyer is even shocked grin grin
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by olas24u(f): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zonefree:

Wails of a corn man cheesy

Supporting corrupt people .

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by tunde1200(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
yarimo:
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Daniety(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
bennybuhari:
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by shegra58: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

So a Niger deltan is now an Igbo man, but the crude oil of Niger deltans is not located in the Igbo region.....

What's that your fxxl name again?
Delta no be Igbo again

If na good news now u people will claim Delta na Igbo but because na bad news delta is south south

You're not serious
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by BItt: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
yarimo:
I must say i ahve had to read a lot of your post. sometimes its witty and funny. this shows you are very intelligent.
for some reasons, i think you type just like madrldguy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Mohisah: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
yarimo:
Comrade reduce volume

1 Like

Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by Ghoxt: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
The next Nigerian president.
Re: Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured by CJStarz: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
He was waving at me as I come raise my two hands twale for am....'Bossman,carry go, nothing does you'💪💪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.