Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka (2975 Views)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Guestlander: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Wole Soyinka has found his voice.
He has been eerily quiet through all of the societal conundrum that Bola Tinubu's unpopular economic policies have spurred, despite the wailings from his own people.

Now e reach matter wey no dey important, him wan begin blow grammar. Nigerian elder statesmen and their oozing hypocrisy sha!

Folks like you were born to lie. It wasn't long ago that some online riffraffs were insulting him for speaking about the last election.
Now he "suddenly" found his voice. Soyinka is not the hypocrite here, you are the hypocrite and a liar too.

1 Like

Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Guestlander:

Folks like you were born to lie. It wasn't long ago that some online riffraffs were insulting him for speaking about the last election.
Now he "suddenly" found his voice. Soyinka is not the hypocrite here, you are the hypocrite and a liar too.

You're not even making any sense at all. Kindly off your data, let me respond to reasonable people..
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by aremubabs: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your bloated sense of sarcasm doesn't change the fact that Wole Soyinka and the wayward entity in Aso rock are the chief reasons we're where we are today with fuel subsidy.

Nigerians need to learn to start taking responsibility for their actions. You cannot act stupidly and when the consequences come, you chicken out, only to front foot soldiers to defend your repulsive inanities. Soyinka should be ashamed of himself for thinking his opinion on Davido's controversial music video is more important than the apology he owes this country for the nonsense he supported in 2012.

Every other argument you're buffering, counts for nothing.

I don't understand you?

Are you saying we should continue to spend trillions of naira on the subsidy scam while other sectors like education and health suffer poor funding?

Last year or thereabout, trillions were earmarked in a supplementary budget for fuel subsidy. Money that could be saved and channeled into suffering sectors like health and education.

The president has promised to review salaries. But the fact is that we can't continue to live with fuel subsidy. It has to go.
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Guestlander: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're not even making any sense at all. Kindly off your data, let me respond to reasonable people..

Of course not. You were living in Mars a few months back when online miscreants like you were insulting the old man.
Reason why you thought he was just finding his voice.
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by optionalY09: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Wole Soyinka has found his voice.
He has been eerily quiet through all of the societal conundrum that Bola Tinubu's unpopular economic policies have spurred, despite the wailings from his own people.

Now e reach matter wey no dey important, him wan begin blow grammar. Nigerian elder statesmen and their oozing hypocrisy sha!

what else can he do he’s not the government. ahes more concern about the sanity of people than politics. Use your brain donbo
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Guestlander:

Of course not. You were living in Mars a few months back when online miscreants like you were insulting the old man.
Reason why you thought he was just finding his voice.

Where has his tribalistic voice been as regards the issue of the ever increasing price of fuel, which is a consequence of his kinsman's economic high-handedness?
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by optionalY09: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emperormartin:

Christianity has never lynched someone by stoning in the history of Nigeria you fool.

Stop mixing light and darkness in the same space.

Christianity is was the tool used to enslave us in Africa and they’re still killing us diplomatically
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
optionalY09:

what else can he do he’s not the government. ahes more concern about the sanity of people than politics. Use your brain donbo

Borrow me your own brain. I forgot mine in the back seat of my vehicle before logging on here.
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Guestlander: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Where has his tribalistic voice been as regards the issue of the ever increasing price of fuel, which is a consequence of his kinsman's economic high-handedness?

How old are you and how old is Wole Soyinka? He was barely 30 years old when he started advocating for your parents and grandparents. How old are you and what are you doing with your own life?
Wole Soyinka is a Nigerian just like your are, just like your father and grandpa. What has your family ever done for Nigerians?
You need to crawl back to your hole and shut the fck up.

2 Likes

Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by BoldBrainz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Guestlander:

How old are you and how old is Wole Soyinka? He was barely 30 years old when he started advocating for your parents and grandparents. How old are you and what are you doing with your own life?
Wole Soyinka is a Nigerian just like your are, just like your father and grandpa. What has your family ever done for Nigerians?
You need to crawl back to your hole and shut the fck up.

Go tell your parents to shut the fvck up!

If Wole Soyinka was advocating for your weak parents in his 30s, he was an unknown variable to mine. So you can spend the entirety of your pitiable life sucking up to him, or better yet, put a picture of his old face in your father's sitting room and you and yours can habitually pray to it every morning. Dunderhead!!
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Guestlander: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Go tell your parents to shut the fvck up!

If Wole Soyinka was advocating for your weak parents in his 30s, he was an unknown variable to mine. So you can spend the entirety of your pitiable life sucking up to him, or better yet, put a picture of his old face in your father's sitting room and you and yours can habitually pray to it every morning. Dunderhead!!

No, he was actually advocating for your weak arse parents.
He achieved in his thirties more than you can achieve in your miserable lifetime. Who are you to even mention Soyinka? Your father is not qualified to clean his shoes.
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Roger3D(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emperormartin:

Christianity has never lynched someone by stoning in the history of Nigeria you fool.

Stop mixing light and darkness in the same space.
But your Christian progenitors in Europe burnt people at the stake for being 'witches'. Christianity is a darkness as well
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Roger3D(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Well said my Prof.

Islam and Christianity are the problems of Nigeria
Any country that has a population of over 50 % Christian or Muslim is in danger. I consider both faiths as a form of grave mental disease

2 Likes

Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Kukutente23: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Right after the Supreme court ruled on the matter was when he backtracked. There are existing documents dating back to late 2021 and early 2022, carrying words and pronouncements of the pope on abortion. His stance became the foundation for litigations that later proceeded to the apex court. He later soft-pedalled after the judgement, just to blend with public opinion. I'll source them from my archives and mail them to you directly.
You're still lying
May God forgive you
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Roger3D(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2023
emmybobo1:

Thunder fire you and yours tonight for calling out Christianity. Stupid slave
Thunder is just a sound that accompanies lightning. It can't strike anyone. You watch too many Nigerian movies and aren't you Christians and Muslims the problem of our country?
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy Or Keep Atheist Bala In Detention, Such Should Anger Us As Nigerians,' Says Soyinka | Sahara Reporters Continue reading

The Davido Video - by Soyinka

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/25/davido-video-wole-soyinka
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by MAKAPOLY: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Do they still make them like Soyinka anymore? No, I strongly doubt it. Look him, a moving train of unparalleled wisdom transiting knowledge on the rail of justice. A distinguished by all standard; sworn,proven and coveted eternally. Strands of grey hairs oozing longevity like pyrotechnics fireworks, who else crossed the mediterranean without a Moses rod just to ink his name on those high mountains in Sverige with gel pens and poetic overtones. 1986? Yes, you guessed right!! Let us all build for him a castle of gold surrounded with alexandrite, emerald, sapphire and ruby. On his crown? Let there be measures of the precious Kohinoor. He came to us from the rock city and now his watch is preseverd forever.
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by tishbite42: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2023
toneroforever:

I tell you.. The man is a hypocrite.
At least, he has been consistent against terrorism
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by Minime10(f): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2023
Where was mumuric and all these fanatics and fundamentalists when El-rufai spoke ill of Jesus and insulted
Re: 'Davido's Video Didn't Lynch Deborah Over Blasphemy...Says Soyinka by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
I Haven't Had Opportunity To Discuss Case Of Jailed Nigerian Atheist, Mubarak Bala With President Tinubu Yet, Says Soyinka Amid Enquiries From Groups
August 15, 2023

In April 2022, Bala was sentenced to 24 years in prison by a high court in Kano State, in Muslim-dominated Northern Nigeria after being convicted of blaspheming Islam.

Source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomber Had No Passport -- Was Smuggled Into Airplane (Eye Witness) / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems / Texas Businessman Eyes 2011 Elections - Guarantees A Better Nigeria In 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.