Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting (515 Views)

Revealed:Why Emefiele Is Being Persecuted & Buhari & Ministers Left Scot Free / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by fadsam: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Every common man in Nigeria will vividly remember how Emefiele refused to obey court order during cashless policy irrespective of whether he's being ordered to do so or not, a honest & honourable fellow would have simply resign if he is being used as an instrument to put masses under severe economic torture which led to several loss of lives and also desregard rule of law via court order.
Emefiele that is deaf to court order during his cashless policy,he too should be kept in DSS custody against court order, what goes around must comes around for him.
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by toneroforever(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Stop reasoning like a goat for once. The rule of law is being assaulted & fools like u r are talking trash.
Keep emotions aside and reason like a human.
Sue him for whatever wrong u believe he has done & not to encourage this rascality by DSS who keep behaving like terrorists.

Tomorrow, the fool who claims to be a hero of democracy will go to the AU & Ecowas summit & say that we should strengthen democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by LikeAking: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Truth!

That man suffer Nigerians..

Very stupid man.

What positive change has the new naira brought upon Nigeria.
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by Praisemike12(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Emefiele just dey play from DSS hand
Nigerians are just shouting on innocent man
The holders came from up
stop abuse him
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by madone: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
toneroforever:
Stop reasoning like a goat for once. The rule of law is being assaulted & fools like u r are talking trash.
Sue him for whatever wrong u believe he has done & not to encourage this rascality by DSS who keep behaving like terrorists.

Tomorrow, the fool who claims to be a hero of democracy will go to the AU & Ecowas summit & say that we should strengthen democracy.
any which way you say it bro. Karma no dey hear English. Nature has its own law.
And for the record you should know that every man is entitled to his own opinion so hauling insults at the poster is uncalled for and totally out of place. Bf. you reply me or quote me please look my moniker well well

2 Likes

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by VinnyBaba: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
OP, stop being Silly. 😕

Emefiele was acting on the Directives of Buhari and his Hausa/FULANI masters. sad

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by fadsam: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
madone:
any which way you say it bro. Karma no dey hear English. Nature has its own law.
And for the record you should know that every man is entitled to his own opinion so hauling insults on the poster is uncalled for and totally out of place. Bf. you reply me or quote me please look my moniker well well
You spoke well & i do appreciate ur response, i intentionally ignore him, av been on this forum since 2007 but i hardly post nor comment until recently because of the naive & insultive way of commenting on the forum, he could av made his point without being insultive & he would still pass his message.

3 Likes

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by Zandena(f): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
DSS should smoke the hell out of that wicked stupid guy... he deserves more than that.
He must pay for all his crimes against Nigerians to serve as deterrence to all public officials and to let them know that power is really transient
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by infohenry(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zandena:
DSS should smoke the hell out of that wicked stupid guy... he deserves more than that.
He must pay for all his crimes against Nigerians to serve as deterrence to all public officials and to let them know that power is really transient
Too many kids on this forum, tomorrow you be shouting police brutality. No matter how you feel about the man, rule of law is being trapped upon by this government, today it is Emefiele who you don't like, tomorrow it might by someone you love or cherish.
If the man have done anything wrong allow the court to deal with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by toneroforever(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2023
madone:
And for the record you should know that every man is entitled to his own opinion so hauling insults at the poster is uncalled for and totally out of place. Bf. you reply me or quote me please look my moniker well well

Lol... grin grin grin

U don't get it my bro.
I'm not holding brief for Emefiele.
We are a democracy and should at least allow the courts handle his trial.

DSS seems scared to go after Asari who displayed an assault riffle but is harassing Emefiele over an possession of an old gun

1 Like

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by toneroforever(m): 5:07am On Jul 26, 2023
infohenry:
Too many kids on this forum, tomorrow you be shouting police brutality. No matter how you feel about the man, rule of law is being trapped upon by this government, today it is Emefiele who you don't like, tomorrow it might by someone you love or cherish.

That's what they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by forexprophet(m): 5:36am On Jul 26, 2023
You are sick in the Brian. Was it emefele that was refusing the order or buhari? I can see buhari spell of innocence is still working on you? where not aware when emefele was going to aso rock to give buhari update

YOU ARE A GOAT.....EWU

fadsam:
Every common man in Nigeria will vividly remember how Emefiele refused to obey court order during cashless policy irrespective of whether he's being ordered to do so or not, a honest & honourable fellow would have simply resign if he is being used as an instrument to put masses under severe economic torture which led to several loss of lives and also desregard rule of law via court order.
Emefiele that is deaf to court order during his cashless policy,he too should be kept in DSS custody against court order, what goes around must comes around for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by BoldBrainz(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Nigerian youths are unapologetic ignoramuses!

For a country that is struggling to attract direct foreign investments in order to shore up the economy and put our dwindling revenues back on the right footing, our executive government is trampling on the rule of law with wanton recklessness, making nonsense of court orders and using security agencies to hound citizens and settle personal vendetta, and you stupid lots are here applauding them.

No sane investors from anywhere in the world will take his business to a country that doesn't obey something as important as court orders. We were all here sometime last year when Emirates Airlines shut down operations for sometime in this country because they were having difficulties repatriating their profits from banks and all legal avenues they followed were hitting brick walls.

You people talk and reason like misfits, then come back tomorrow to lament when the repercusions begin to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by Zandena(f): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2023
infohenry:

I'm not surprised with your gullibility exhibition!
IPOB Terrorists like you always believe absurd and weird things. Emefiele that is facing an arrays of charges ranging from terrorism financing (which likely you are part of),gun running, economic crimes of national dimension etc. If he's granted bail on only one of those charges, he will still be standing trial on other charges, hence he's not discharged and acquitted and he can still be arrested.
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by orion7: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2023
Another hopeless Youruba faceless hack

Nigeria go too hot for Una very soon
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by worksmart(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2023
You are even talking as if DSS is to blame , and not Tinubu who gives DSS their orders?
Are you holding brief for Tinubu?
toneroforever:

Lol... grin grin grin

U don't get it my bro.
I'm not holding brief for Emefiele.
We are a democracy and should at least allow the courts handle his trial.

DSS seems scared to go after Asari who displayed an assault riffle but is harassing Emefiele over an possession of an old gun
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by marlow1962(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2023
Hahaha, tinubu just wants to disgrace that man, nothing else.
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by tesppidd: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2023
fadsam:
That is being myopic and seeing only the small picture.

If you look at the big picture, you would realize that disobedience of court orders under any guise or reason sets the development of the country back and back.

And before you start ventilating that Emefiele also disobeyed court orders, yes he did, and some of us criticized him for that.

To insinuate that Tinubu should disobey court orders because Emefiele did, is being idiotic and myopic.

And trust me, that's me putting it very mildly.
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by worksmart(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Disgrace is secondary objective , first objective is to control the CBN and get his thieving fingers in the country's money pot angry
marlow1962:
Hahaha, tinubu just wants to disgrace that man, nothing else.
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by marlow1962(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
worksmart:
Disgrace is secondary objective , first objective is to control the CBN and get his thieving fingers in the country's money pot angry
He has already installed his boy there na, the acting cbn boss na him boy na.
See this guy, dy play grin
Re: Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting by sunray(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2023
toneroforever:

Where were you when Emefiele ignored court orders even after supreme Court judgment. The evil that men and women do live after them.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Vows To Visit Enugu State On 7th August 2023 / List Of Loan Sharks Deleted By The Fccpc. Check If The One Youre Owing Is Among / Time To End Nairaland Being A Faceless Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.