Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG (302 Views)

Aliexpress Complaint!!! / A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG by zebszebs: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Subject: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service at Repairpal NG

Dear Fellow Forum Members,

I write this letter with a heavy heart to express my profound disappointment and disgust with the deplorable customer service I encountered at Repairpal NG. My recent experience with this so-called "phone repair" company has left me deeply regretful and absolutely appalled by their actions.

My initial intention was to replace some parts and repair two of my phones. Upon speaking with their customer service representative, I was blatantly deceived and assured that the required parts were readily available and that my phones would be expertly repaired. Trusting their word, I eagerly made my way to their office situated in Computer Village, Ikeja.

However, upon my arrival, my eyes were met with an ominous tax default warning notice from the Lagos state tax service on their entrance, signaling that Repairpal NG may indeed be a rundown, fly-by-night operation. This should have raised significant concerns from the start.

Upon being attended to by an individual named Seyi, I was met with an astonishing lack of empathy and concern for my needs. With an air of nonchalance, he dismissed my concerns by declaring that the required parts were unavailable. Furthermore, he claimed ignorance of any phone call inviting me to their office.

To add insult to injury, I noticed a female employee covertly peering through a service window, almost certainly the same person who lured me to their premises under false pretenses. When I confronted her, she shamelessly denied ever conversing with me or extending an invitation. However, only after I raised my voice in protest, did she reluctantly confess to her deceptive tactics, though she persisted in denying any promises of available parts or repaired phones.

I am left with no choice but to conclude that Repairpal NG is an outrageously shady establishment, staffed by grossly underpaid individuals who lack basic professionalism and integrity. Their actions reflect a complete disregard for ethical business practices and the wellbeing of their customers.

Regrettably, my association with Repairpal NG has been nothing short of a nightmare, and I strongly caution others against patronizing this unscrupulous entity. The level of incompetence and deceit displayed by their employees is not only deeply concerning but also severely detrimental to their reputation.

I earnestly advise anyone contemplating engaging Repairpal NG to think twice before doing so. It is my fervent hope that my candid account will save others from falling prey to their dishonest practices and shield them from the frustration and regret that I have endured.

FYA @repairpalng
Re: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG by repairpalng: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2023
zebszebs:
Subject: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service at Repairpal NG

Dear Fellow Forum Members,

I write this letter with a heavy heart to express my profound disappointment and disgust with the deplorable customer service I encountered at Repairpal NG. My recent experience with this so-called "phone repair" company has left me deeply regretful and absolutely appalled by their actions.

My initial intention was to replace some parts and repair two of my phones. Upon speaking with their customer service representative, I was blatantly deceived and assured that the required parts were readily available and that my phones would be expertly repaired. Trusting their word, I eagerly made my way to their office situated in Computer Village, Ikeja.

However, upon my arrival, my eyes were met with an ominous tax default warning notice from the Lagos state tax service on their entrance, signaling that Repairpal NG may indeed be a rundown, fly-by-night operation. This should have raised significant concerns from the start.

Upon being attended to by an individual named Seyi, I was met with an astonishing lack of empathy and concern for my needs. With an air of nonchalance, he dismissed my concerns by declaring that the required parts were unavailable. Furthermore, he claimed ignorance of any phone call inviting me to their office.

To add insult to injury, I noticed a female employee covertly peering through a service window, almost certainly the same person who lured me to their premises under false pretenses. When I confronted her, she shamelessly denied ever conversing with me or extending an invitation. However, only after I raised my voice in protest, did she reluctantly confess to her deceptive tactics, though she persisted in denying any promises of available parts or repaired phones.

I am left with no choice but to conclude that Repairpal NG is an outrageously shady establishment, staffed by grossly underpaid individuals who lack basic professionalism and integrity. Their actions reflect a complete disregard for ethical business practices and the wellbeing of their customers.

Regrettably, my association with Repairpal NG has been nothing short of a nightmare, and I strongly caution others against patronizing this unscrupulous entity. The level of incompetence and deceit displayed by their employees is not only deeply concerning but also severely detrimental to their reputation.

I earnestly advise anyone contemplating engaging Repairpal NG to think twice before doing so. It is my fervent hope that my candid account will save others from falling prey to their dishonest practices and shield them from the frustration and regret that I have endured.

FYA @repairpalng

We've noted your feedback sir and would investigate

From what I'm aware, you called ahead of your coming requesting for these three items:

1. Mi Mix battery
2. Samsung oem S8+ battery
3. Samsung S8+ unlocking

Of all the three items you called in for, we told you number (1) wasn't available and require a work around. When you got to our office you came in requesting for ONLY ONE out of of the three items you called for. Other parts are still available at our office (number 2&3)

A workaround can still be achieved for the Mi Mix battery you asked for, BUT WE DONT HAVE A LIKE FOR LIKE replacement (I want to belive this was communicated to you sir before you came around).

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Re: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG by motionarena: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2023
J
Re: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG by WesternPanzer: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Nigerians are generally very useless people. So because of unavailability of parts is why you write this epistle?

If another fault develops during the repair process nkor? You go carry gun?

You have so much negativity around you. Yes. It can be painful. But some issues are better left in the past.
Re: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG by theoneJabulani(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Half truths and one sided stories, I was there to pick up a pixel screen when this occured. Please tell the full story

1 Like

Re: Severe Complaint About Incompetent Customer Service At Repairpal NG by nabeans: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Repairpal, your story no be today e start. I personally have had three encounters (the first being personal which I reported on this thread and you replied with attack).
I said nothing spoil and based on your sweet-mouth adverts afterwards and unto say, no other sources for replacement parts, I recommended you to two different clients, and the report and result still dey burn my integrity till today. I still dey beg and apologize.
But it's not about my own experience, this history of screwing people has been reported severally by many others on this thread and the original Xiaomi non-commercial thread.
Guy, no personal attack intended but I believe you've had more than enough complaints in the past up till now that if sincerely you wanted to improve, these complaints would have stopped since.
But clearly you don't seem to send. Same apologies and assurances to improve but in the end, ..audio.
Please change for the good, from there graduate to better..abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Price In Pakistan Question / Can I Unlock This Airtel Mifi (picture) / Iphone 8 Plus .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.