Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Aliexpress Complaint!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress Complaint!!! (4220 Views)

A Twitter User Complaint About Infinix Hot S3x / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / How Carlcare Responded To My Complaint On Nairaland About Their Uyo Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
So I ordered the charging port sub board for my HTC 10 on the 18th of September to be delivered through Singapore Post. Been tracking it and noticed that since on the 26th of September its been showing despatched to overseas postal admin. Gurus in the house, what does it mean?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by shedy03(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Playa01:
So I ordered the charging port sub board for my HTC 10 on the 18th of September to be delivered through Singapore Post. Been tracking it and noticed that since on the 26th of September its been showing despatched to overseas postal admin. Gurus in the house, what does it mean?
u b first timer eh!
Calm down, it's on transit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin
First timer
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yes o.
For testing.
I believe it's more trusted than Jumia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
shedy03:

u b first timer eh!
Calm down, it's on transit.
If you say so o.Cause I been done day wonder how long the flight be o

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Playa01:

You are not the only one. I make use of aliexpress constantly but this overseas admin tracking just started this month. Mine have been like that since September 12 . i order on sep 5th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by adeiza4u(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Playa01:
it's on transit, keep your fingers crossed you'll get it soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Xpress24(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
please how do I place an order from Aliexpress n how go about the payments ? what are the cons and pros ordering stuff from them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by natsuDragneel: 4:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Xpress24:
please how do I place an order from Aliexpress n how go about the payments ?
what are the cons and pros ordering stuff from them?

Better than Konga and Jumia but no pay on delivery, and Nigerians aren't too trusting with their card details and think everything is scam.
And some don't have the patience to wait for the products.

Tip tho: avidly check description and/or reviews (photo review too in some cases) on a product before buying

Make sure to get the zip code and all the major details right while filling the address

To pay, you just need an ATM card (MasterCard preferably I think)
Search for a product
Checkout and pay
Track your order
Calm down and chill while you await delivery
Most times arrives at the local post office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Parin31: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2019
How do you know it has arrived home and is shipping expensive

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by goodnewscliff(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Always monitor..... Some sellers are thieves.
..as soon as it d date period given is expired, a second after that,, request for refund
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Xpress24(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Better than Konga and Jumia but no pay on delivery, and Nigerians aren't too trusting with their card details and think everything is scam.

Tip tho: avidly check description and/or reviews (photo review too in some cases) on a product before buying

Make sure to get the zip code and all the major details right while filling the address

Search for a product
Checkout and pay
Track your order
dats cool,i have a lot of stuff to order from dem like a motherboard for my old fone and a bigger ba3 for my current fone and they seem cheaper though.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IAmSkinny: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Always monitor..... Some sellers are thieves.
..as soon as it d date period given is expired, a second after that,, request for refund
I tried ordering stuffs from Alibaba and I found out how outrageous the shipping bundle was. Item is just 24 dollars. Shipping cost was estimated to be 67 dollars! I think the supplier uses UPS shipping or so. Are there no affordable shipping alternatives out there?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2019
adeiza4u:
it's on transit, keep your fingers crossed you'll get it soon.
I do hope so.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by prestige2013: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
natsuDragneel:

Search for a product
Checkout and pay
Track your order

Thanks,
How n where will my order be delivered, home or Post Office, is there any other fee to pay at the post office?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by fibonacci2526: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
IAmSkinny:

I tried ordering stuffs from Alibaba and I found out how outrageous the shipping bundle was. Item is just 24 dollars. Shipping cost was estimated to be 67 dollars! I think the supplier uses UPS shipping or so. Are there no affordable shipping alternatives out there?

Alixpress is different from Alibaba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by bobo65(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Bukkymart
Mayorall
Lstar4real

These ppl could help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by fibonacci2526: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
bobo65:

Bukkymart Bookiemart01
Mayorall
Lstar4real

These ppl could help

fixed. cheesy
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by edoman2016: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please does anyone know how soon AliExpress credit refund to buyer's account? The seller didn't ship my order and AliExpress automatically cancelled my order and wrote my money will be refunded. But how soon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by martinz1: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Playa01:
add 10 days to 26 of September thats when u will get it if all things are normal
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by martinz1: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Playa01:
Yes o.
For testing.
I believe it's more trusted than Jumia.
but sometimes some careless sellers make mistakes or intentionally give wrong tracking number
which will make the goods not to arive after waiting for two months, then u apply for refunds
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by bobo65(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

fixed. cheesy

Lol
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by martinz1: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
edoman2016:
Please does anyone know how soon AliExpress credit refund to buyer's account? The seller didn't ship my order and AliExpress automatically cancelled my order and wrote my money will be refunded. But how soon?
2-20 days, but i got alert after 4 days of chatting with customer service that i need my money asap
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IAmSkinny: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Alixpress is different from Alibaba.
Not quite. They share the same parent.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by edoman2016: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
martinz1:

2-20 days, but i got alert after 4 days of chatting with customer service that i need my money asap
Please when is the best time to chat with their customer service? I have been trying to chat with them through AliExpress app but it always shows system busy.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by fibonacci2526: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Not quite. They share the same parent.

They cater for entirely different markets sir, yes they are subsidiaries of the same company but alibaba caters for wholesale while alixpress is the retail chain. That is why i said they are different.
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Playa01(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
martinz1:

add 10 days to 26 of September thats when u will get it if all things are normal
Hmmmn.
But why 10 days?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by IAmSkinny: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

They cater for entirely different markets sir, yes they are subsidiaries of the same company but alibaba caters for wholesale while alixpress is the retail chain. That is why i said they are different.
Is that the reason why the shipping is that outrageous? Since I ordering about MOQ, shouldn't shipping be even more affordable?
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by martinz1: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
edoman2016:

Please when is the best time to chat with their customer service? I have been trying to chat with them through AliExpress app but it always shows system busy.
i think you fitst chat with their robot ,after which a human representative will now attend to you, but if the seller has agreed refund ,thr system automatically start processing your refund
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by martinz1: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Playa01:

Hmmmn.
But why 10 days?
its usually the case , withing 10 - 14 days, with registered shipping, but it might take a month for slower shopping
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by natsuDragneel: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2019
prestige2013:

Thanks,
How n where will my order be delivered, home or Post Office, is there any other fee to pay at the post office?

"Most times will arrive at local post office"

Though they've dropped it at my school's admin mail room before sha

Fees vary however
Can't give you a definite price
Re: Aliexpress Complaint!!! by Tolu95(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Playa01:

Have your received your parcel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Complete List Of All Infinix Phones / #theintelligentcreator Infinix Note 5 Stylus Price Is Now Official / Jdictionary-mobile Advanced English Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.