Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) (1598 Views)

Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju / ‘Why We Picked Daura For University Of Transportation’ - Mohammed Babakobi / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by Cooly100: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Abeg yarn us the good news jare, two will be too much, one is okay.

The guy do japa..he has no good news to give.

Nigeria masses and not the leaders are the main problem of Nigeria.

This is the reason I want the government to show them, shege until they learn
Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by Usmanovic95(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Cooly100:

This is the reason I want to government to show them, shege until they learn

Is it Stockholm syndrome or love for oppressors,some Nigerians just come to life to suffer.
Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos have become restless since your pandora fraud lost

Na so every Igbo don turn YouTuber finish on top tinubu matter
hunger wan kill them.
Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Is it Stockholm syndrome or love for oppressors,some Nigerians just come to life to suffer.
lipsrsealed
Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by izombie(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos focus on d bad news n ignore the good news
Tell me the good news so that i can focus on it. Just one good news since tinubu became president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
izombie:
Tell me the good news so that i can focus on it. Just one good news since tinubu became president.

Dem go explain tire cause no Evidence. grin
Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by ProducerXTN(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Cooly100:

This is the reason I want the government to show them, shege until they learn
😂😂
Re: See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) by a4cube: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos focus on d bad news n ignore the good news
Bring the good news. I mean real good news not propaganda.
We are waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures From Wike's Visit To Ganduje (Photos) / WAEC Deletes Her Youtube Video Praising Peter Obi's Performance In Education / Kidnapping Took Over Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.