Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. (2403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by somze(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ola has a thread? shocked shocked

How can a crazed dude that talks with and to mirrors have this affection and praise
World is sure coming to an end

Ofcourse, mellow, his faithful sidekick is here also
Crazy i tell you
Crazy

meanwhile . . . no one has ever made a thread for me cry
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by BABEELOVE(f): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2007
fatty27:

Oro! She is just the like him, unpredictable. But in her mouth, venom intermingled with honey. The Mirror family! I beg share the secret na!

fatty27:

The only difference is one is Benevolent, while the Lady is unsparing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

You are so kind!

somze:

How can a crazed dude that talks with and to mirrors have this affection and praise

Crazy i tell you
Crazy

You are not serious! Doyin13 has a thread for you oh! The Salty Balls thread! he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2007
Babeelove, I have been searching for somze thread. how can I locate it?

By the way hope you are not stressed at all? I missed you.

Somze,

why do you always hadd CRAZY to your words?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by somze(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2007
Ola
I get a little bit crazy sometimes grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by dapsycool(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2007
This thread is filled with shitty talks, someone get it closed i beg, Babee were u speaking in tongues all along?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2007
WHERE IS BABEELOVE!!

I hope you are not holidaying in the moon? I miss you! Please come back home. Tell your bobo to let you get a fresh air. I am sure you are reading this. Just know that you are have a place in somebody's heart!

My regard to your man.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by acidrop(f): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2007
wow, dude u gat fame undecided
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2007
Which fame? A beg fame kills o!
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by acidrop(f): 5:17am On Oct 08, 2007
so u bettre becarseful with the one u have on nl ooooooooooo
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2007
In fact l am now extra careful. That is why l don't come online regularly again. I just leave the thing on sometimes. Though l can't help coming to read posts from people like you, iice yimiton, ariblaze, mukand host of others.

By the way where have you been? You disappeared for a while, why? I hope it is has nothing to do with your bobo?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2007
One more thing, acid drop, do you have any news of Babeelove? Kindly relay my concern to her. I just hope it has nothing to do with trouble. She get my mirror but rarely use it. It is a worrisome!

Just tell her l miss her like a dying man misses Oxygen.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by ufobabe(f): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2007
Olanajim

for some of ur posting that i have read, u are really good. it is like u understand peoples language that is why some of us see u as a hero. 4 if a man is 2 become a friend 2 people, 2 lead them 2 better things, he must know their language.

people can be led into a better land and the canaan of their dreams with just patience and understanding: that is who u are

it is a possession of a vote that makes a man feel in himself that he is part of the new nation. in the worst of things, there is always a degree of good.

going 2 prison 4 ones convictions means going there 4 a purpose, ur purpose of being in this house is ,

guy, u are gifted and pray 2 almighty 2 grant u more wisdom
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by mellow(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2007
somze:

Crazy i tell you
Crazy

Thou sayeth
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2007
Mellow,
where have you been? Tis been an age. It is like everybody is fasting. Hopefully, Ramadan is about to end.

Ufobabe,

thanks for your prayers. I have no special gift. I am just being natural. You are even better than me.

We all have a role to build our nation. That is why we must be conscious of our words, deeds,and thoughts. Many people, mostly young ones, would inevitably pick them up. I believe in the law of reciprocity and law of multiplicity. That is why l think everyone must play his role.

In life, we must realize that what we sent forth would always be reflected back at us through both reflective or opaque wall of human judgement. We may or may not be aware of this reflected message. That is why we must embrace the mirror phillosophy, so that we can make amend where necesary. That is the underlying principle behind THE MIRROR as being propagated on Nairaland.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2007
Mellow,
where have you been? Tis been an age. It is like everybody is fasting. Hopefully, Ramadan is about to end.

Ufobabe,

thanks for your prayers. I have no special gift. I am just being natural. You are even better than me.

We all have a role to build our nation. That is why we must be conscious of our words, deeds,and thoughts. Many people, mostly young ones, would inevitably pick them up. I believe in the law of reciprocity and law of multiplicity. That is why l think everyone must play his role.

In life, we must realize that what we sent forth would always be reflected back at us through both reflective or opaque wall of human judgement. We may or may not be aware of this reflected message. That is why we must embrace the mirror phillosophy, so that we can make amend where necesary. That is the underlying principle behind THE MIRROR as being propagated on Nairaland.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by mishooo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hmmmmmm

A nitch for Olanajim. Well, you are worth it dude. Keep the banner flying grin grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by acidrop(f): 5:30am On Oct 09, 2007
olanajim:

In fact l am now extra careful. That is why l don't come online regularly again. I just leave the thing on sometimes. Though l can't help coming to read posts from people like you, iice yimiton, ariblaze, mukand host of others.

By the way where have you been? You disappeared for a while, why? I hope it is has nothing to do with your bobo?

yesss ooo, it has everything 2 do with him, lol

olanajim:

One more thing, acid drop, do you have any news of Babeelove? Kindly relay my concern to her. I just hope it has nothing to do with trouble. She get my mirror but rarely use it. It is a worrisome!

Just tell her l miss her like a dying man misses Oxygen.

na wa ooooo, the comming up marriage nko?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by benlay(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2007
@ Babeelove,easy o,americaner,lol,
Olanajim,let's see your face(include your photograph in your profile) now,it don do,u want be masquerade 4 life,lol,give it 2 us.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by somze(f): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2007
Ola
just weeks back you were giving me Babeelove's (aka militia) hand in marriage now you want her for yourself. Does your mirror taint your sincerity and hidden intents? tongue
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2007
Somze,
when did l become a match maker? I gave you no such gift as Babeelove. FYI, militia is dead and buried. Babeelove lives.

Babeelove's hooked by my invisible pally, and they are happy together. Pls search for equivalent alternative, you may be luckier than you thought. As for Babee, SORRY, NO VACANCY!

Mishoo,
l miss you na. Hope we chat someday. Point of correction, l am not holding banner, just MIRROR! So we keep the mirror shinning. As for the praise, I don't think anything about it. I don't dwell on flattery.

Acid drop,
l hope you've settled it now? I want to meet him someday if he agree. I won't mind flying down there.

The coming marriage is in top gear. We would make it secret though to avoid hungry people. By the way, we are considering NL, as ideal venue.

Benlay,
I am not a masquerade. I am as real as lagbaja. Many people have seen me already. They know themselves.

For your benefit: l am shy and reserved: Ugly and Legsome; Dark and brown; fat and oil; short and moderate. . . I am human. Two eyes, one head, one nose with two nostril that remind you of Seun, a mouth.

Further, l am born of a woman, lives in a village and eat like mother theresa. . . Put the picture together and let your imagination complete it.

Any other concern, Benlay?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by somze(f): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2007
Ola
matchmaker - in the thread for gentlemen, cant quote now.

babeelove/militia hitched or not - Na wa o, for some one appraised for wisdom how come you fall so short of understanding my post tongue grin
I never said I wanted her, dont remember ever mentioning that, I merely stated a fact that you gave her to me.
Actually you asked me to choose between Acid and Babeelove wink
hope that refreshes your memory grin
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2007
And the babee said she no do! Over to you for resolution. I am not the macthmaker. Thanks anyway. she would soon be back. She is fasting.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by somze(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2007
Na wa o, who tell you say i ask am sef talkless of gettin answer tongue
I know say you like am so carry go, but I hope say your mirror fit help your situation tongue
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by olanajim(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2007
Better. So how is your Nuke Business? The gentlement thread is still there, did you do a half job?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2007
Who is doing nuke business in a world that deserately need peace? He must be deadlier than Osama.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ola, what is so special about the mirror?
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by hollandis(f): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2007
Mirror mirror on the wall .Today the main emphasis is replicating the senses to make it more intelligent. It is possible to alterate human structure by make it more intelligent.Olanjim has intelligence coupled with his computational power and can solve many problems and maybe open up a new dimension in thinking. this will provide newer dimensions in thoughts and knowledge.He is a philosophical and spiritual being.
jim jim man
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2007
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by Kayhell(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2007
@swtnsofly

Judging by your signature, i can see why you are so eager to jump the gun, i mean, i am impressed with both of ya discussions(being the wole soyinka kind of english and not the shakesparean type) although filled with alot of hidden tirst. philosophy or what do you call it? is something that happen to be the closest to the opposite of reality. no matter how identical twins are, they still have a very conspicuos difference for the non-blind to see, but it's unfortunate that people often tend to allow them to mingle with the other.All am trying to tell you is that you should endeavour not to fiddle with other peoples emotion by appreciating the other so much in to the spot light.(no beef)

@BABEELOVE

with much luv, i seem to understand what you've been insinuating, but you just have to let go and allow the mother nature complete her job. i mean, to be candid, this people are trying to create this joseph and mary kinda scenario here, but am very sure that if care is not taken evil will spring fought from the desire to do good. i really do hope they have a nice time cos life is not as postic as it seems.

@olanajim

Tread carefully my friend.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by fatty27: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2007
@kayhell,

with just a dozen of posts mostly on sexuality section, it is clear that you have a little grasp of the reality. No one need be told that one need to understand facts before going inot argument with someone more experience than him.

for your information, the lady you are criticising posted this thred a long time ago and she was not the only one to contribute into it. therefore your sermon is laced with hidden motive depicting, mostly your lack of understanding.

As for Babeelove, you only need to find out who she is to understand her. thank you for your admonition. and ensure you read threads from begining when you are new into the forum.
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by Kayhell(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2007
@FATTY27

Need i tell u that i am no saint, i possess the ability to respect anybody born of human and as well as this[/i]respect at the same time. i would have chosen the later in your case but the little guy with a circle around his head is in control of moi this morning, so count yourself lucky. the approuch you took to what i said won't be held against you because i can't really say what level your [i]inteligence quotience is on.I don't judge people on what you've done over a long period of time, it onle aids me in know what your thought is inclined towards. As i am typing this, i feel as if am bleeding because it's seems like a waist of time for someone to be educating one that is not ready to learn. A wise man once said [i][color=#000099]"You do not imitate what a great man does, but instead you imitate his upbringing". [/i]so read and learn.[/color]
Re: Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You. by Seun(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
I've never noticed his posts before. Funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Girls Only: In Ilorin / We Met On Nairaland / E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.