Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Is This A Scam Message? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A Scam Message? (348 Views)

Beware! See This 'christian' Scam Message I Got - 90% Would Fall For It / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam Message? by Davidcorny: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2023
I've been receiving messages and calls from a so-called "fairmoney staff" to pay my loan into.

NOTE: I borrowed 150k, they said I should pay 330k, I paid 213k and lost my job, they increased it to 481k.
Re: Is This A Scam Message? by Davidcorny: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2023

Re: Is This A Scam Message? by brain54(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2023
150 to pay back 330…

lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Scam Message? by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Dats why I don't bother paying them back after wat they did to me. It's was as of am just putting water into a basket with without seeing the end of it. I just decided that they should do wat ever they want, I no Kill person
brain54:
150 to pay back 330…

lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Scam Message? by micfred(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
In as much as we might be in need at some points, certainly there re some offers we should nt subscribe to. this is too much.thats paying for like x2 of the money borrowed. i cant ever subscribe to that kind of loan
Re: Is This A Scam Message? by Cyphar(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Brother, you have paid even more than the amount borrowed...... Pls don't mind the fools ....

Same thing happened to me but it was a smaller amount.i borrowed 27k to pay almost 43k.... I paid 30k and I couldn't pay the remaining.... They stated threatening me... Omo I decided not to give a damn.... After many months, na so so beg dem start to dey beg me ... I still no give a Bleep . That's how dey stopped calling my line till date..............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Intelligent Smugglers / Father Of 11-year-old Buried Alive By Stepbrother Evades Authorities / Police Killed 3 Armed Robbery Suspects In Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.