Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) (38989 Views)

Traders Protest Against Enugu Government For Sealing Ogbete Market / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos) / #endsars: Lady Shot In The Mouth During End SARS Protest (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by muykem: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
AfghaniEstern

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Austineva(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Peter mbah is insane and he must pay for this if not today, it will be tomorrow
Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by nky039: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
mbah oya your hunter has killed a meat for you. enjoy the meal.

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Two traders shot dead currently by the Military and Police

IS THIS NOT WHY NIGERIA ARMY WANT THEM TO BE COMING OUT, SO THEY CAN USE UNARMED CIVILIAN AS TARGET PRACTICE.

FAKE GOV PETER MBAH HAS A VILLAGE, I SUGGET THEY SHOULD INCREASE THE SECURITY THERE BECAUSE HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL NEED IT.

EVEN AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE, DEATH WILL STUCK HIS FAMILY, AND ALL ARE FAIR GAME, EVEN A 1 DAY OLD BABY.
Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Cjayboy: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
What an insensitive governor?

Barr. Mbah, that was elected yesterday?

Since you cannot manage the crisis,but decided to fuel it up; ngwanu!!! Ngajee

No development in absence of crisis.

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
sad see that boy 🚶‍♀️ fast. I trust OBI to react soon.

Igbo mata get as E be sad sad

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Naz34(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Tinubu's government has engaged itself in human rights abuse. I wonder if he wasn't one of the people who persuaded Abiola to go and declare himself president knowing what the outcome will be.
L
I'm not Igbo, if one Yoruba man is murdered like this I don't think I would like my people to not do anything.
Well to the Nigerian military well done you have added more problems to your problem, now Ipob would gain more support good job.
why bring in Asiwajus name into this. Some of you lot in this forum are really sick and irredeamable .

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cjayboy:
What an insensitive governor?

Barr. Mbah, that was elected yesterday?

Since you cannot manage the crisis,but decided to fuel it up; ngwanu!!! Ngajee

No development in absence of crisis.

WHO SHOOT THE TRADERS DEAD?

NIGERIA MILITARY.

WHY ARE PEOPLE FEARFULLY SITTING AT HOME IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE OF NIGERIA MILITARY.

THE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR ENEMY AND THOSE THAT WANT THEM DEAD AND IT IS NIGERIA MILITARY.

SIT AT HOME CONTINUES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Taigaban: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
The question now is, did this trader carry any Arm to threaten security men or try to overpower them? If yes then, no armed security man will fold his hands and watch civilian carry Gun. However, if the security forces open fire on unarmed civilians they will surely be brought to book .
Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Where's DJ Switch, Rinu, Mr Macaroni and other EndSars miscreants? This Enugu massacre shouldn't be swept under the carpet, Mbah must be reported to ICC grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
From hence forth, all forces must start heading to Enugu! What kind of wickedness is this in this hard time. Why shooting down innocent shop owners were they the one who imposed the sit at home; if they show up during the sit at home, they will be killed and the so called Abuja governor won't do anything about it. I am pissed off right now. Let me make some calls first.. What d f*ck!

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Dotmanq: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
A new government. You can start like this and experience peace. This is a very wrong move from Mbah.
RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Taigaban:
The question now is, did this trader carry any Arm to threaten security men or try to overpower them? If yes then, no armed security man will fold his hands and watch civilian carry Gun. However, if the security forces open fire on unarmed civilians they will surely be brought to book .

MILITARY GET POWER TO FACE ARMED PEOPLE?

THE ONLY PEOPLE THEY ARE CONFIDENT TO FACE IS UNARMED CIVILIANS.

ARM THOS E TRADERS AND SEND THEM BACK OUT, MILITARY WILL DISAPPEAR.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

You no protest against IPOB nah governor trying to lift you from IPOB dungeon you see protest.

They love IPOB
grin

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by okeysoninv: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oh, Soldiers are trained to shoot? Are they trained to just go about killing unarmed people? You think IPOB had to be in the situation before Soldiers shoot the average Nigerian? Dont you know that it could be you or your loved ones that might be out tomorrow protesting against one government policy or the other? You think Nigerian Soldiers will care if its IPOB matter before they open fire?

And tomorrow you want these people to trust the very Nigerian Army that kills unarmed people?

Thats Nigeria for you
devil get behind me. Ipob is a terrorist organization sent by power hell to destroy Igbo land. How come the traders didn't protest when ipob ordered them to close shops and sit at home. How come they are now protesting when one man want to remove the sit at home order. You see how devilish ipob are , their aim is to kill ndi Igbo , destroy our land and makes it desolate. Any man that protest against removal of sit at home is agent of the devil .

4 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Tinubu's government has engaged itself in human rights abuse. I wonder if he wasn't one of the people who persuaded Abiola to go and declare himself president knowing what the outcome will be.

I'm not Igbo, if one Yoruba man is murdered like this I don't think I would like my people to not do anything.
Well to the Nigerian military well done you have added more problems to your problem, now Ipob would gain more support good job.
And IPOB would end up killing more Ibos. A continuous case of cutting the nose to spite the face.

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Jsucre(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
We add this to the list of ways to die in Nigeria. RIP to them.
Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Fsboperator3:

Go to 82 Div HQ and ask the GOC to release the soldier that fired the shot to you.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol if the Military or Police kills in other region you people will blame the Governor's when the same thing happen in SE you people will blame the FG....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:

TINUBU IS A BIG FOL.

MBAH IS AN EVEN BIGGER FOOL.

THERE WILL BE NO GLORY FOR BOTH OF THEM IN SE NIGERIA WITHOUT NNAMDI KANU RELEASE.

NONE OF THEM WILL ANSWER OR SAY, NA ME END SIT AT HOME.

ONLY NNAMDI KANU CAN END SIT AT HOM IN SE REGION.

ONLY NNAMDI KANU.

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
devil get behind me. Ipob is a terrorist organization sent by power hell to destroy Igbo land. How come the traders didn't protest when ipob ordered them to close shops and sit at home. How come they are now protesting when one man want to remove the sit at home order. You see how devilish ipob are , their aim is to kill ndi Igbo , destroy our land and makes it desolate. Any man that protest against removal of sit at home is agent of the devil .

Yes your Nigerian Army are free to kill unarmed people just like killer herdsmen and Boko haram. It doesn't matter who the traders protest against, your Nigerian Army will be there to shoot them

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Jonegonu: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is just the beginning for them. They obey orders from someone else where, And choose to disobey orders from the state government. Why can't they protest against the IPOB criminals that is destroying their livelihood since.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Austineva(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
barinedan:
The problem of Nigerians is multidimensional, citizens are problems to fellow citizens, government is also another problem to the citizens, in situations like this what do we do?
Divide the country let every region/go govern themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Offpointng: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Must your Nigerian Army open fire on unarmed protesters all the time?

Nigerian Army shouldn't have been involved in Protest in the first place cuz force is all they know and bullet is all they've got

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
because ipob has brainwashed many of this traders, they started the sit at home. The Governor has been preaching and begging this people to start opening their shops. He went their severally pleaded with them . Security was beafed up. They said he should go and ask soludo how far .now, this terrorist has the audacity to protest against for removing sit at home and hammering them 100k but ipob that induced the sit at home we never saw them protest against them. Ndi ala
You are right. Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB started the sit at home. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB thugs continued from where Kanu stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Alexiiydon: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
grin

May their soul RIP
am sure there soul can’t find any peace except to torment them because they are gullible why can’t they protest against unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
I want to see Peter MBA headless body in front of every news paper.

IPOB has spoken grin

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
I want to see Peter MBA headless body in front of every news paper.

THAT BIG EMPTY BARREL WILL MAKE A GOOD FOOTBALL.

UGM MUST MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF ONE GOVERNOR IN SE ZONE.
Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
angry The same thing that got me angry with Mr Simon this morning this fools are repeating, when will idiots stop shooting at armless citizens.
Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by okeysoninv: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Yes your Nigerian Army are free to kill unarmed people just like killer herdsmen and Boko haram. It doesn't matter who the traders protest against, your Nigerian Army will be there to shoot them
unarmed with 2 by 2 planks, bottles . If you need the video I can lender it to you. Unarmed setting fire on the road . Devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by raskymonojendor: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Austineva:
Peter mbah is insane and he must pay for this if not today, it will be tomorrow
After Peter Obi pays for his own crime.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Shot Dead At Ogbete Market, Enugu During Protest (Graphic Photos) by IamAtAnger: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
You're the one that's useless with this incitement words .. as u crave for disunity in this country ur generation will know no peace! Evil
SpecialAdviser:
Useless Governor Peter Mba, the Abuja induced governor of Enugu state don't know the shit he is dipping his hands into. This Useless idiot cannot learn anything from previous governors of Enugu state.

The anumpama is trying to turn the peaceful Enugu state to a very violent one just like supreme court induced governor of Imo state did. These morons are completely brainless in understanding that ignoring IPOB and focusing on business of governance is the best way to achieve success. I give kudos to Gburugburu on the peace Enugu enjoyed under his reign irrespective of his poor developmental projects in the city.

This Mba should thread carefully. Ever since he was made governor, no any tangible development. Just looting to recover the money he used to buy governorship ticket.

Instead of hitting the ground running, the idiot is more interested in burning a peaceful state like Enugu. SHAME. You want to have another Imo state scenario in Enugu? Why? Too bad. Why killing the innocent? Why? Did you provide security for them to go out on Mondays? Useless man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.