Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG (2538 Views)

Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG / Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by lawani: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
My war with the Adeboye led RCCG.

A PhD thesis is not a war because academic thesis are not for victories but for human advancement and this is why it can not be said that I started this war that I am currently in. My poems, I would rather burn in hell and Blown by bias were not aggressive, they were at the most satirical for the former and observatory or so for the latter. The aggressive or assaultive poems came after I had been informed that Enoch Adeboye and David Oyedepo had sent hired assassins after me. Enoch Adeboye therefore started the war. A PhD thesis in form of a poem is not a war. It is just an insight, something that can clear the way in a field of human endeavour. Enoch Adeboye and his RCCG therefore started the war and he was reinforced by David Oyedepo at the head of his Winners Chapel (Living Faith Church). A friend, John Audu of Eke Avrugo, Kogi state that refused to execute a contract to kill me was personally axed to death by Enoch Adeboye while a team of assassins contracted by David Oyedepo were massacred by people in my support. Enoch Adeboye and Rihanna joined hands to kill Richard Donald of Abia state who was provisioned to poison me according to his own suggestion. He died the death he planned for me as a result of wanting to extract more money from his sponsors even as his operation was not successful. The war was started by Enoch Adeboye himself when he rushed to the Catholic church to secure the go ahead or approval to remove the threat I am posing on social media once and for all. After getting this approval, he proceeded to approach a juju man to run me mad so that I can be removed from circulation and his spiritual rape of the millions of his unsuspecting victims can continue without inhibition. He drew the first blood as a result of my online activity and it did not surprise the CIA that were anticipating such a move and for which reason President George H W Bush had betrothed his first granddaughter Barbara Bush junior to me to help me win when Enoch Adeboye assured my parents in 2000 that he would make me born again before the internet was even invented. Barbara was contacting me via pseudo IDs as soon as there was Yahoo mail and as soon as I joined Facebook, her Dad was communicating with me as Mr George an elderly American based in Nigeria. When Enoch Adeboye approached the juju man, Mr George stopped contacting me and that was during the time of President Yaradua. The CIA got the Russians involved more or less from the onset but approached the Chinese when Enoch Adeboye approached his juju man. They also approached the Indians later and then nation after nation. It resulted in an array of military formations on my side and that of Enoch Adeboye who started the war. He was the first to draw a weapon and also to use a weapon and it did not surprise the CIA or the Ogboni that reported him to the CIA. He was allowed to have his fill of running me mad and the war is still on till today. However whatever begins in evil anger will always ever end in shame. A man that has been on death row since 1988 when he started using human beings for rituals want to go down in history as the holiest man that ever lived. He started the war after he tried to use Charles Kpandei to convince me to stop publishing online and I saw no reason to, he then directed Charles Kpandei to insult me which did not bother me, he then went for broke by approaching his juju man. We have been in the war since before 2009 when he used Tola Ekunsanmi his best soldier to submit character assassination videos of myself to the Nigerian DSS. He has invited overdue fire on himself and his RCCG and he can not be saved from that and people led by a fool will also reap a part of the reward of their leader's foolishness. The RCCG as an organisation will pay for Enoch Adeboye's foolishness. The children of a fool will not prosper. The video war started fourteen years ago while the juju war started earlier. The end of the whole thing can be easily deciphered by any onlooker.

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Curse777: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hallucinations

Buba Marwa must work more

5 Likes

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by lawani: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
Hallucinations

Buba Marwa must work more

Not everybody is abusing drugs like yourself. Some of us have never used drugs. God punish you and may your life end via drug overdose

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Curse777: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
lawani:

Not everybody is abusing drugs like yourself. Some of us have never used drugs. God punish you and may your life end via drug overdose

I can actually hex and curse you, or use dark magic on you.. but I won't

I just beg you to seek psychological help, search online and get help before your dark side consume you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Franzinni: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is serious o ... This sounds like a mind on the edge, you can tell it is possibly ramblings but still cohesively put together hmmm... A writer probably in the cruel grasp of psychosis.

7 Likes

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by belej2: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE AROUND LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Franzinni: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
lawani:

You, your loved ones and etc will die of acute psychosis by God's grace
oga lawani go to yaba left and get a check up becasue this your rambling is similar to the fairytale constructed and forged in a mind that is plagued with an acute form of skitzo.

I once knew a guy who said and believed vehemently that Celine Dion was his mother and he was abandoned at birth eventually we heard he was roaming the streets. I say this to you out of concern regardless of how you perceive it... If you don't take anything from my interaction with you, just take this if you like, your write up sounds too good to even be imaginable than to be true and you know when people hear or come across information that sounds like yours it usually points to some mental problems.

6 Likes

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by lawani: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Franzinni:
oga lawani go to yaba left and get a check up becasue this your rambling is similar to the fairytale constructed and forged in a mind that is plagued with an acute form of skitzo.

I once knew a guy who said and believed vehemently that Celine Dion was his mother and he was abandoned at birth eventually we heard he was roaming the streets. I say this to you out of concern regardless of how you perceive it... If you don't take anything from my interaction with you, just take this if you like, your write up sounds too good to even be imaginable than to be true and you know when people hear or come across information that sounds like yours it usually points to some mental problems.

You will eventually die of mental problems even sooner than I intended if you don't get off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by missjekyll: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
You do sound a bit deluded and you have a disorder of thought .Are you alright?
lawani:

You will eventually die of mental problems even sooner than I intended if you don't get off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Maize247(f): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please ignore this writer

2 Likes

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Franzinni: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
lawani:

ok but calm down... Gosh! Maybe this attitude is why the whole world is after you in your mind... Anyway I am audi5000... ✌️
Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by SamOchuko: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
lawani:

A PhD thesis is not a war because academic thesis are not for victories but for human advancement and this is why it can not be said that I started this war that I am currently in. My poems, I would rather burn in hell and Blown by bias were not aggressive, they were at the most satirical for the former and observatory or so for the latter. The aggressive or assaultive poems came after I had been informed that Enoch Adeboye and David Oyedepo had sent hired assassins after me. Enoch Adeboye therefore started the war. A PhD thesis in form of a poem is not a war. It is just an insight, something that can clear the way in a field of human endeavour. Enoch Adeboye and his RCCG therefore started the war and he was reinforced by David Oyedepo at the head of his Winners Chapel (Living Faith Church). A friend, John Audu of Eke Avrugo, Kogi state that refused to execute a contract to kill me was personally axed to death by Enoch Adeboye while a team of assassins contracted by David Oyedepo were massacred by people in my support. Enoch Adeboye and Rihanna joined hands to kill Richard Donald of Abia state who was provisioned to poison me according to his own suggestion. He died the death he planned for me as a result of wanting to extract more money from his sponsors even as his operation was not successful. The war was started by Enoch Adeboye himself when he rushed to the Catholic church to secure the go ahead or approval to remove the threat I am posing on social media once and for all. After getting this approval, he proceeded to approach a juju man to run me mad so that I can be removed from circulation and his spiritual rape of the millions of his unsuspecting victims can continue without inhibition. He drew the first blood as a result of my online activity and it did not surprise the CIA that were anticipating such a move and for which reason President George H W Bush had betrothed his first granddaughter Barbara Bush junior to me to help me win when Enoch Adeboye assured my parents in 2000 that he would make me born again before the internet was even invented. Barbara was contacting me via pseudo IDs as soon as there was Yahoo mail and as soon as I joined Facebook, her Dad was communicating with me as Mr George an elderly American based in Nigeria. When Enoch Adeboye approached the juju man, Mr George stopped contacting me and that was during the time of President Yaradua. The CIA got the Russians involved more or less from the onset but approached the Chinese when Enoch Adeboye approached his juju man. They also approached the Indians later and then nation after nation. It resulted in an array of military formations on my side and that of Enoch Adeboye who started the war. He was the first to draw a weapon and also to use a weapon and it did not surprise the CIA or the Ogboni that reported him to the CIA. He was allowed to have his fill of running me mad and the war is still on till today. However whatever begins in evil anger will always ever end in shame. A man that has been on death row since 1988 when he started using human beings for rituals want to go down in history as the holiest man that ever lived. He started the war after he tried to use Charles Kpandei to convince me to stop publishing online and I saw no reason to, he then directed Charles Kpandei to insult me which did not bother me, he then went for broke by approaching his juju man. We have been in the war since before 2009 when he used Tola Ekunsanmi his best soldier to submit character assassination videos of myself to the Nigerian DSS. He has invited overdue fire on himself and his RCCG and he can not be saved from that and people led by a fool will also reap a part of the reward of their leader's foolishness. The RCCG as an organisation will pay for Enoch Adeboye's foolishness. The children of a fool will not prosper. The video war started fourteen years ago while the juju war started earlier. The end of the whole thing can be easily deciphered by any onlooker.

Say NO to hard drugs

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by WeirdAlien: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Can someone please help this guy?

2 Likes

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Czar4eva(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
ON KOLOS ON KOLOS ONKOLOS

2 Likes

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by verminnel(f): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hahahaha wah ala dey for this tinubu government I swear🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by RighteousDemon: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Its like the juju man sabi work well well... Cos from the write-ups e sure say e work

1 Like

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by XAUBulls: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
lawani:

Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Chibuzoripob: 2:56am On Dec 07, 2023
sad effects,mixture and combination of colorado,loud and mkpurumiri
Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Pins(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2023
True True the juju doctor work well can you imagine that is how I was in a wine bar enjoying myself with friends and one so called evangelist came to tell me that osibanjo sent a girl to come and seduce him and as he did not succumb tried to assassinate him. May God deliver our youths from mental illnesses of different kinds.
Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Torg77: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2023
Hi
Re: The War Between Myself And The Enoch Adeboye Led RCCG by Maize247(f): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2023
lawani:

Hope you were able to get medical help sir.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Cop! / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti (abuad) ‘student Drug Dealers’ Busted (photos/ / 4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.