Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. (27907 Views)

Total Energies Have Started Sending Letters, Check Your Mail / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by westlius(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Mbee247:
Account No: 0259504565

Bank: GTB

Account Name: Odusanya Gbolahan Basit

May God bless you!
Hello bro have u received ur 10k yet last week?
Good

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Mbee247(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
westlius:

Hello bro have u received ur 10k yet last week?

Yes i did

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by marksleek2584(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Stainless11(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Shine12, I hope you're good? Be blessed sir as you bless others

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ahmedio2017(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Firstbank
Mumini Ahmed
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Golden5(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
6788928014 FCMB
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Com4ta102(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Polaris bank

God bless you
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ALFADOS(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
kindly help out please 3038821522 First Bank A. Abubakar Sadiq
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Lukayly: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Good evening sir.. I hope to be among the lucky recipient.. May Almighty God continue to bless you as you do so..

*GTBANK 0116806315*
Abdulraheem Luqman
Thanks so much!
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by uyogabie(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
shine12 pls I sincerely need this.God bless
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Supercaddy: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
shine12:

Opay
Sir please help I really need this. Thanks and God bless
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Jahsdaughter052(f): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Just seeing this thread now. I pray I get picked
2184649804 UBA
Hope Chikwe
Thank you Sir
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by bussie17: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Access Bank
Stella
God bless you richly
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Supercaddy: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Opay

Opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Olajohn0808: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
8135228698 OPay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Rosebell(f): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2023
shine12:

please sir. Help me 0331037442 eco bank. God bless you. Amen.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by OrangeX: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2023
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me..

Please assist me, may Almighty bless u in all ramifications

Palmpay/Opay
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Xplicit1(f): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2023
Acc. No: 3058880648.
Acc. Name: Owuzo Favour.
Bank: First bank.

Thanks for this opportunity.
More blessings ur way.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by heledamazun(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2023
please let those who have benefited from this promise share their testimonies.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by philklaw: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Joshua Bamidele
GTBank

Thanks so much
Remain blessed
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
I hope and pray to be a philanthropist like you some day. God loves a cheerful giver especially the anonymous ones. This is mine. Thank you so much in advance and God bless you sir.

Ugochi Obasi
Gtbank.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Fola76: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2023
Gt bank
Hassan Hussenat folashade
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by chosky2589(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
1579741794. Paul Jonathan, Access Bank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Sirbruno3000(m): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2023
0026291003. GTbank. Paul.
shine12:

Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Ganjafama(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2023
@Shine12, I really need this money.

Ecobank
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Aurelius1(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2023
Nice one
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Corea4king(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2023
I graduated in 2018, since then,I have not been working due my health condition.My asthma is complicated now and that makes me to almost stay in doors every time.
What I need is a job that can sustain my health, whether normal work or online.
Am going crazy every day because am the first son and age is no more on my side.

Opay,8033457624
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by thedarkened: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
For my self sustainability in this tough times (i wish to venture into small scale farming), this will go a long way.

UBA

God bless you abundantly.
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by DANSANI2020: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
shine12:

6010638741,keystone Bank,God bless u
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by Mystery9(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aah.. See wetin lost of phone caused me. I have been off nairaland for awhile and have been missing.
Please remember me in your paradise @OP. 0154946673 Union Bank. Account name: Ochowechi Gabriel Adam
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by issylarry(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
shine12:

I don’t know if this can still get to me but in one faith I would drop mine and put my faith in God

God bless you in advance
Uba
Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by ClementUdoma01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Opay

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply)

8 Things You Can Do To Get A Job Despite Graduating With A 2.2 / Excuses You Give To Get Out Of Work To Attend A Job Interview? / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.