Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ghostwriter Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ghostwriter Needed (385 Views)

Expert Ghostwriter Needed For Urgent Work / Ghostwriter Needed / Financial Article Ghostwriter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghostwriter Needed by mickyfrash: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hey

I'm I need of a ghostwriter for a very huge project and here are the requirements

You will write a werewolf or billionaire romance story with blurb,settings and outline or plot, the first 5000 words of the story and send it to me.

I'll forward it to the client for review, and if it passes the review you'll take the job and go on to write full story.
1.Make the book pace fast
2.Make the character development frame strong
3.Setting should suited for American and European readers.
4.Make the story plot so attractive and first 5000 words attractive.

If you think you got all this
Just sent me a WhatsApp message with this number 09091250734
Re: Ghostwriter Needed by We4all: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
You have been on this for like forever. How come you haven't gotten a writer?
Re: Ghostwriter Needed by Trojan8(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
We4all:
You have been on this for like forever. How come you haven't gotten a writer?

How in this world is he going to get a writer? When he needs someone to write 5000 words, then get approval first before continuation. In essence, if approval is not given. It's a wasted effort

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriter Needed by We4all: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Trojan8:

How in this world is he going to get a writer? When he needs someone to write 5000 words, then get approval first before continuation. In essence, if approval is not given. It's a wasted effort

Lol! I think I started seeing his post since the beginning of this year. He even uses different moniker to post.

1 Like

Re: Ghostwriter Needed by NairaGPT: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2023
Scam
Re: Ghostwriter Needed by Trojan8(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2023
We4all:

Lol! I think I started seeing his post since the beginning of this year. He even uses different moniker to post.

Best for people to run
Re: Ghostwriter Needed by mickyfrash: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Trojan8:

Hey thanks for your response regarding my Post I have gotten the right person for the job and she is handling it perfectly so if you don't mind next time if you aren't interested in something just keep scrolling okay thanks
Re: Ghostwriter Needed by Trojan8(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2023
mickyfrash:

Hey thanks for your response regarding my Post I have gotten the right person for the job and she is handling it perfectly so if you don't mind next time if you aren't interested in something just keep scrolling okay thanks

As per you got my phone for me that you would be telling me how to use it. Funny dude
Re: Ghostwriter Needed by NJV: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2023
mickyfrash:

How many times are u going to get the right person? By next week now this advert will surface again. You sef do the work by yourself na, it's not hard! Lol

(1) (Reply)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT / Technical Virtual Assistant Needed ---- Closed / Store Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.