Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria (22472 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by luckyz4rea(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2023
nony43:
I hate it when some Nigerians are still living in a fool's paradise, how can you expect a thief to become good just because he stole the presidential mandate? This is juvenile naivety mixed with thick ignorance.
He will steal more because stealing is in his DNA.

Nothing good can come out of Pablo Escobar and Osama Bin laden. APC do not have our country at heart. Who else noticed that APC supporters have gone cold? They are no longer standing on the mandate, they have all gone to sit down. Few months ago they were here ranting. Mad people this is just Genesis.

When the legs gets too tired because it’s standing for a wrong cause, it will learn to sit 😁

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by southsouthman: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Has it not happened except you have not seen the ministerial list.
hisexcellency34:
Aproko...how you take know
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by haslaw(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB didn't find any direct mention of a specific person but he is too DAFT to realise that
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2023
haslaw:

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB didn't find any direct mention of a specific person but he is too DAFT to realise that

haslaw:

IPOB are sore losers who have yet to come to grasp that Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters grin

UselessBuharist:
They will call Dele Farotimi an IPOB member now
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Vulcan24(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2023
a4cube:
So when you say good things about your country good things will happen. Then keep on saying good things, I don't think anybody is stopping you.

Predict not say ! Dont misrepresent my words. The man predicted and I literary replied using same that why can't Nigerians predict good about their leader's!

The import is not to deceive ourselves but at least wait it out positively
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by a4cube: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Vulcan24:

Predict not say ! Dont misrepresent my words. The man predicted and I literary replied using same that why can't Nigerians predict good about their leader's!

The import is not to deceive ourselves but at least wait it out positively
When you sow positive reforms you reap positive result. As one makes his bed so he/she lay on it.
Predict or say don't change the result of a bad reform to good result.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by zomby(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

IS your president not ready to work on day 1? Two months no cabinet?

You Nigz are use to Militarized do nothing levels…

Your Country smells like a shythole and instead of using your energy to debunk the obvious articulate for ways that can benefit as many folks as possible… But no….

Give him a chance my FOOT…. In 2023…. You haven’t grown up

ZOO BABY

There are 2 type of people in Nigeria,
1. The Nigerian citizens that sincerely love Nigeria and hoping for the best for their country.

2. The senseless pigs (losers) that hate our country, Nigeria, hate themselves and then had the audacity to want to lead the same country they hate. Any great news from Nigeria for the next 4 to 16 years is a terrible news for these hopeless group of people; to prove their baseless point, these shameless losers will rather see Nigeria sink to the bottom of the ocean...But the almighty will continue to put them to shame.

Something tells me that you belong to category 2.
Why? Just like your hopeless people, you're blessed with a brain that belongs to a pig.
So, we are not surprised at all that you don't have the sense to allow a president that just took over less than 2 months ago the chance to do what he has been elected to do; this is how hopeless people think and operate. It's in your DNA.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by zomby(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you.

Did he tell the truth? If he didn't, can you tell us the truth?

Of course, inside an average igbo man's tiny mind, anyone that is looking for Peter obi's stolen manhood and supporting the senseless stay home Monday is telling the truth. Whatelse can you expect from a bunch of pigs? 0 + 0 =0
The senseless perpetual losers (igbos) are known to show themselves sooner or later; Dele too will wake up when the time is right just like Mr Macaroni.
The pigs that treat and kill themselves like animals deserve nothing good. They shall continue to carry the trophy from the back till the end of time...Inshallah!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by orion7: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Ralph117:
I’m on your side I don’t think you understand me I was reacting to meme you posted if people don’t understand the monkey and car that means they can’t read through the line Next time read to understand before the insult 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝..... my father is fine
my apologies mate. Sorry about that
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2023
zomby:

Of course, inside an average igbo man's tiny mind, anyone that is looking for Peter obi's manhood and supporting the senseless stay home Monday is telling the truth. Whatelse can you expect from a bunch of pigs? 0 + 0 =0
The senseless perpetual losers (igbos) are known to show themselves sooner or later; Dele too will wake up when the time is right just like Mr Macaroni.

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you.

Did he tell the truth? Yes or no

If he didn't, can you tell us the truth?
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by zomby(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
haslaw:

When it comes to the pigs, anything or everything goes; just put on a red cap and the senseless fools will follow you.....No sense, no strategy of any kind and no vision. This is why they are labelled as THE EVERY 4 YRS FOOLS; the cheapest thing in town!

Sobusobu people!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by zomby(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Cheaper than a sachet of pure water..
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Joshmuch: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
If the list comprises El Rufai, Wike the. It is bad
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by haslaw(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
zomby:

When it comes to the pigs, anything or everything goes; just put on a red cap and the senseless fools will follow you.....No sense, no strategy of any kind and no vision. This is why they are labelled as THE EVERY 4 YRS FOOLS; the cheapest thing in town!

Sobusobu people!

GBAM!!!!!

You just described those ph00leesh clowns

No wonder Simon Ekpa is using their heads to play table tennis grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre / Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) / EU Report links Keyamo, Fani-Kayode To Fake News Reports During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.