Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner (35857 Views)

Lagos East: APC Sues PDP Candidate, Gbadamosi For Certificate Falsification / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Pat081: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
That is what is happening to APC now

Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by luizpippo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
seguno2:

How did he start it please

Obasanjo made himself minister for Petroleum on his first term with no minister of state, and only made Edmound Dakouru minister of state for petroleum in his 2nd term.

Buhari did same

Aregbesola did same, Fashola made his deputy commissioner of education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by bluecircle470: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Radiant01:
Na Buhari started this nonsense oo,at the end of his tenure nothing to show for it( Minister of petroleum)

Jonathan nko
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by bluecircle470: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
southsouthman:
And you did not sue President Buhari when he appointed himself as the minister of Petroleum. Please what is the difference.

Same with Jonathan
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by scutches(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Really! Evil party trying to stay relevant. First was the election tribunal which they lose woefully, second was the praying ground issue which didn’t favour them, third was the appointment of his cousin which doesn’t break any ground and now commissioner of works. Whoever still support APC needs to do check-up on his brain. They will start something convinced u how effective it is, and later counter themselves when it doesn’t favour them. May APC never happen to us again, tomotomo.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by oneman2k7: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
APC is just a useless association.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Nonywendy(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2023
Thunder fire APC
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by just2endowed: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2023
southsouthman:
And you did not sue President Buhari when he appointed himself as the minister of Petroleum. Please what is the difference.

Apc are clawns, sorry to say this.

1 Like

Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by ComeToJesus: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2023
southsouthman:

Na wetin I just wan ask be this o.
APC: The party of Lucifer himself
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by BluntCrazeMan: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2023
ijustdey:
Governor Adeleke of Osun State gave himself and his deputy commissioner positions while inaugurating 25 commissioners in Osogbo on 19 July.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/611940-apc-sues-osun-governor-adeleke-for-appointing-self-as-commissioner.html
That's good.

Let the Supreme Court decide it at last.

PDP is a very weak opposition.
This was what they would have settled about Buhari since long time ago.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20am On Jul 27, 2023
southsouthman:
PDP was supposed to sue..

So.??
Blame PDP for not sueing.
Blame PDP for being too weak in opposition.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by internet: 4:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Apc is just a stupid and useless party with foolish, stupid and useless members and supporters.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Odibembem: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2023
ijustdey:
Governor Adeleke of Osun State gave himself and his deputy commissioner positions while inaugurating 25 commissioners in Osogbo on 19 July.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/611940-apc-sues-osun-governor-adeleke-for-appointing-self-as-commissioner.html

Nonsense action by APC. Did Buhari not appoint himself Minister of Petroleum??
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by 9jahotblog: 5:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Adeleke with his nepotism will destroy his government and his second term bid . Osun State electorates are well informed and well educated to choose the people they want.

1 Like

Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by ShortBiscuit: 5:26am On Jul 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
Adeleke with his nepotism will destroy his government and his second term bid . Osun State electorates are well informed and well educated to choose the people they want.

I noticed you used to be a supporter of both Aregbesola and Adeleke at some points in time but changed course later. Is this based on principle or something else?
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by 9jahotblog: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2023
ShortBiscuit:

I noticed you used to be a supporter of both Aregbesola and Adeleke at some points in time but changed course later. Is this based on principle or something else?
I do support politicians that have people’s interests in heart, but when I see nepotism and other bad characters setting in, forget it, the politicians is not in my good books again. Promoting good governance is what I cherished most and I create passion for politics cos’ one day I will represent the people in my community but seeing bad characters and bad acts in government is what I frowned in. I don’t support nepotism in government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Dybala11(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Radiant01:
Na Buhari started this nonsense oo,at the end of his tenure nothing to show for it( Minister of petroleum)
Who told you so?
APC's Aregbesola made himself the commissioner for works for 8 years in Osun State as far back as 2011/2012.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by ShortBiscuit: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
I do support politicians that have people’s interests in heart, but when I see nepotism and other bad characters setting in, forget it, the politicians is not in my good books again. Promoting good governance is what I cherished most and I create passion for politics cos’ one day I will represent the people in my community but seeing bad characters and bad acts in government is what I frowned in. I don’t support nepotism in government

Respect.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by 9jahotblog: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2023
ShortBiscuit:

Respect.
you are welcome 🙏
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by 9jahotblog: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Dybala11:

Who told you so?
APC's Aregbesola made himself the commissioner for works for 8 years in Osun State as far back as 2011/2012.
Pdp never take him to court when he did that now.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Dybala11(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
Pdp never take him to court when he did that now.
Yep. Both of them na birds of a feather jor.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Omobada(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Radiant01:
Noo, Obasanjo started it.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by tunjijones(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Radiant01:

It's obvious you are a child who just started following politics last year.

It was Obj that started this when he was the minister of power during his time, Jonathan too did it. I can't remember if yaradua was a minister in his time as a president.

You children are so uninformed and I don't believe you have 105 foooools too that liked your post.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by 9jahotblog: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Dybala11:

Yep. Both of them na birds of a feather jor.
no difference jare. Nepotism at play in Pdp side too. All of them Na the same thing joor, it’s the individual that want to do extremely well in government that will do well and the good people of the community he/she represents will give kudos to him/her.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Radiant01:
Atleast him found crude oil in zamfara and katsina~5Litres total grin
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Dybala11(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2023
9jahotblog:
no difference jare. Nepotism at play in Pdp side too. All of them Na the same thing joor, it’s the individual that want to do extremely well in government that will do well and the good people of the community he/she represents will give kudos to him/her.
Exactly, this is something many people still can't understand. Especially whenever you see people taking their post election name calling and enmity to higher levels. Tinubu this, Obi that, Atiku this, I don't trust any of them 100%.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by HRMK: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2023
NA WETIN OSUN PPLE ASK FOR BE DAT O...... DANCING GOVERNOR WEY GO DEY CHOP MONEY!WORKS COMM?
THE MOST JUICY JOB!
OOLE GBE,OOLE GBA!
TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by 9jahotblog: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Dybala11:

Exactly, this is something many people still can't understand. Especially whenever you see people taking their post election name calling and enmity to higher levels. Tinubu this, Obi that, Atiku this, I don't trust any of them 100%.
that’s just the fact, they are all human beings, what really pained me mostly is that the people will campaign for them, fight for them still when they get to power, they will disappoint the people that stand by them during the challenging times. It’s only God that one should be looked to and not human being that failed any time any day.
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Yomit71(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Genjuma5:
This is serious.

I just finished learning how to trade forex. I am now able to make consistent profit. But I lack the capital to start trading live.

That's why I have decided to raise trading capital by asking for donations on Nairaland.

I promise to return 20 times the amount donated when I eventually grow the trading acount.

H O

Here's my trading results.
Can we make a deal, like how much do you need?
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by barinedan(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2023
This same APC were there in this country when buhari appointed himself as petroleum minister. Foolish people
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Radiant01(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2023
tunjijones:

It's obvious you are a child who just started following politics last year.

It was Obj that started this when he was the minister of power during his time, Jonathan too did it. I can't remember if yaradua was a minister in his time as a president.

You children are so uninformed and I don't believe you have 105 foooools too that liked your post.
You can correct me without insult.
that say alot about your upbringing
Re: APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner by Commandoabdul(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2023
I am hating this party called APC day and day for their callousness and great incompetence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff / UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.