Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export (8935 Views)

Customs Records 12 Convictions For Over 20,000kg Of Endangered Species (pic) / Nigeria Records Zero Revenue From Oil Export As Subsidy Hits N199bn / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Curious345: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2023
aspabay:
Good one, exporters are smiling to the bank these days.
what are they exporting
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by BennyDGreat: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Always with the excuses.

There is no bottle neck anywhere when it comes to exporting.

Give your stuff shipping company, get paid.

Before I ask further questions.
Have you tried exporting before?
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Ezmans: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
9jatriot:
Dollar is now 700 naira, dollar is now 890 naira, go and export so that you can also follow enjoy from the high dollar rate.

It is not to just to seat behind a phone and be condemning everything. We should also learn to make lemonade from every lemon.

We have become experts in importing, let us also learn how to export.
70 percent of non oil export products are recycling products, too much money inside it. eg condemned motor rim, phone battery, motor battery, aluminium, copper, brass, too much money in the business

2 Likes

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by overseasnbeyond: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
what phenomena?, this is talking about hardship on the people importing items into the country which result in tax burden on the poor citizen.
A car that usually cleared for 2.millions is now 3.5millions and you stay behind your computer saying its phenomena.
What do you benefit from your country as a person?.

FreeStuffsNG:
Specifically, the non oil export of the Command rose to 291,436.43 MT in the first half of 2023, HI’23 from 138,246.5 metric tonnes, MT in the first half of 2023, HI’22.

Great news! Over 100% increase in non oil export is phenomenal! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Goodman2023: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Specifically, the non oil export of the Command rose to 291,436.43 MT in the first half of 2023, HI’23 from 138,246.5 metric tonnes, MT in the first half of 2023, HI’22.

Great news! Over 100% increase in non oil export is phenomenal! Check my signature for free stuffs!

In that whole article, can you show me where they mention the items ?

Secondly, someone sending crayfish to his relations abroad is also export incase you don't know
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Goodman2023: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
aspabay:

In that whole article, can you show me where they mention the items ?

Secondly, someone sending crayfish to his relations abroad is also export incase you don't know

1 Like

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
ceejayluv:

As if exportation is a business for the "masses".

I just tire
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
aspabay:

Are you one of those exporters smiling to the bank?
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Goodman2023: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
safarifarms:
What are the items exported?

Ask them...some people can easily be deceived...in that whole lengthy article, no where an item was mentioned... mentioning an item would have exposed the lies...some Nigerians export...but not how the article reported it...them add, salt, pepper and maggi to make it look like tinubu has done magic
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by oxygeng: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
AUDIO GROWTH

1 Like

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by 7lives: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Goodman2023:

Ask them...some people can easily be deceived...in that whole lengthy article, no where an item was mentioned... mentioning an item would have exposed the lies...some Nigerians export...but not how the article reported it...them add, salt, pepper and maggi to make it look like tinubu has done magic

At least I know about a tailor that only export aso ebi to the US.
The business started when she got married, some visitors were shocked to discovered that the bride, was the one who made clothes for her entire family.
She's been smiling to the bank since then, it's been orders upon orders.
She doesn't do small job and dollars they flow in.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Jlow2: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tanx to lithuim export

2 Likes

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by victorVIC1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
Na charcoal business I one dey export now make me sef chop ofline dollars...

Make sure you do proper research about this. I remember a Nairalander shared his experience how he got stuck mid way due to some bottlenecks. Just make sure you do due diligence with those who have first hand experience in the exportation of same product before proceeding

2 Likes

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by ramoni2020(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Best way to good export.
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by tamdun: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
emmaitive:
Growth with zero positive value on the masses
At least the exporters and their family will make a lot of cash now that dollar is high,u better do something for the betterment of Ur family instead of wailing
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Dani12: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
victorVIC1:

Make sure you do proper research about this. I remember an upcoming nigerian music artist shared his experience how he got stuck mid way due to some bottlenecks. Just make sure you do due diligence with those who have first hand experience in the exportation of same product before proceeding
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by udemzyudex(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Audio growth.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by udemzyudex(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
tamdun:

At least the exporters and their family will make a lot of cash now that dollar is high,u better do something for the betterment of Ur family instead of wailing

Which exporter are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by chccho(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Goodman2023:

"My People perish for lack of knowledge"
Bitterness/Bile only leads to destruction.
U better be open to change and opportunities around u and stop wallowing in ignorance.
Google is everybody's friend, if u type Non-oil export products u will get the info u need instead of ignorant lamentations.
If u doubt all that has been written there u can fact check too.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by starstaz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Truly truly miracle exist just as the altruism goes. All govt Revenue agency that were hitherto moribund and comatose have all suddenly self-resuscitated and are all miraculously declaring profits. Wonder shall Neva ends
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by XAUBulls: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
Na charcoal business I one dey export now make me sef chop ofline dollars...

If you are serious about this, you can contact me to start the process at the port.

I'm one of the Federal Government Agencies official that specifically deals with Export work in TICT terminal export seat.
I can share more light and work together if you're serious.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by tollyboy5(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
emmaitive:
Growth with zero positive value on the masses
the positive value are benefited by the exporters earning dollar. No one asked you not to export.

1 Like

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by emmaitive(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
tollyboy5:

the positive value are benefited by the exporters earning dollar. No one asked you not to export.
ok
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by tollyboy5(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
lexy2014:

I just tire
Dont be ignorant mr questionaire. A developer working remotely earn in dollars, Those working on fiver etc earn in dollar. If you have a skill try market yourself and expand your sales around the world to earn in dollar. Except you're one of those that import scrappy product from foreign counries to sell as tokunbo.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by lexy2014: 2:43am On Jul 27, 2023
tollyboy5:

Dont be ignorant mr questionaire. A developer working remotely earn in dollars, Those working on fiver etc earn in dollar. If you have a skill try market yourself and expand your sales around the world to earn in dollar. Except you're one of those that import scrappy product from foreign counries to sell as tokunbo.

When you say "let the masses go into export and make cool cash", who was preventing the masses from going into export?

Have you yourself gone into export or don't you want to make cool cash?
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Bfly: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2023
Ok. I hope they are making profit from it.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by tollyboy5(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

When you say "let the masses go into export and make cool cash", who was preventing the masses from going into export?

the mases are doing. enabling environment is what masses need. If you're not doing don't think others will be like you tho.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by lexy2014: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2023
tollyboy5:

the mases are doing. enabling environment is what masses need. If you're not doing don't think others will be like you tho.

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you.

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by Guguru102(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely! God bless you sir.

If you have been an instrument for the oppression of another, you have served satan, and most certainly offended God. Seek out the victims of your wickedness where you can, and offer your repentance and restitution, when possible. God abhors injustice, and grants none dominion over the other...🤔

Repent from peddling falsehood before it is too late for you. Life is more than filthy lucre.
Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by tollyboy5(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

Yes i am making cool cash. Laziness for example and lack of knowledge is what is making masses like you ask questions and learn not to export.
I already answered you but someone smart would have deduce the answer needed from my first post.

1 Like

Re: Tin-Can Customs Records 110.8% Growth In Non Oil Export by lexy2014: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2023
tollyboy5:

Yes i am making cool cash. Laziness for example and lack of knowledge is what is making masses like you ask questions and learn not to export.
I already answered you but someone smart would have deduce the answer needed from my first post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership / El-rufai Not Involved In Accident, Aide Says / See The Mansion Rochas Okorocha Gifted His Ethiopian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.