Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) (5250 Views)

Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aba. Unbeatable masterplan. Clean inner streets with unmatchable grid pattern

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Half of those houses are occupied by the bodies of the person that paid to build it.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by slowice(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aba don dey look like onitcha lol... Storey buildings everywhere

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Half of those houses are occupied by the bodies of the person that paid to build it.
grin
Lazy man's consolation. See your backyard

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
slowice:
Aba has always had storey buildings but Onitsha was assumed to be denser. Looking at this picture it obvious that Aba and Onitsha are of equal density

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by triple996(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Some people are obviously suffering from inferiority complex

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Nice2023(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aba has always been like this.

The first day I travelled to Aba,I thought I was in Lagos.

I and my elder were shocked to see the beautiful buildings just like the ones in Lagos. Early morning city life and bustles.

Apart from ariaria market that is bad during rainy seasons,men Aba is big oh and well planned.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by slowice(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

Aba has always had storey buildings but Onitsha was assumed to be denser. Looking at this picture it obvious that Aba and Onitsha are of equal density

Yeah I know aba always had tall buildings but never knew it has gotten up the scale of onitsha

24 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by slowice(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

grin

Na real otule that guy be... See him papa house as e be

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by obiekunie01: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:

typical yari..banza moslem a.f0njazzy mentality.

They always reason skull mining thinking everyone is like them! cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Validated: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eyimba city.

18 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aba have beautiful skyline, you can sight it when you approach Ogbor Hill from Akwa Ibom State, but the major problem is bad Roads, poor waste Management, Poor Government, Corrupt policemen, Corrupt Revenue&Tax collectors, crazy public bus drivers. I have stayed in Aba in the early 2000s during the Governor OUK era.
They have one of the largest Bakery &Transport Industry in the East, the people are very enterprising, quality second-hand clothings&shoes, machineries, auto spare parts, general goods, fast food eatries, Banks, schools, churches etc.

The various markets in Aba serves Akwa-Cross Region &exporting goods to Cameroon our neigbouring country via Oron International Waterways.

I left Aba to Port Harcourt for my undergraduate programme, &I appreciate Port Harcourt, successive governments have really tried in Rivers State.

I hope The Distinguished Scholar, Governor Alex Otti performs better than the previous Governors of Abia State.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Cassandraloius: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Aba with bad road na 5&6, I hope you people's governor will uplift you guys.
Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ofodirinwa: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
the #1 lie in Nigerian history is Aba isn't a great city. It's the best organized, best designed and most productive city in Nigeria. Only Abuja rivals it in planning

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by vengertime: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nice one from Aba

8 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
If those pictures are truly Aba, then it's a full-fledged planned city in the mould of Abuja.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
If those pictures are truly Aba, then it's a full-fledged planned city in the mould of Abuja.
Aba for sure. Both Aba and Onitsha remain unrivaled in planning. Only Maiduguri come close

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Noted please

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

Aba for sure. Both Aba and Onitsha remain unrivaled in planning. Only Maiduguri come close
You mean Maiduguri is also as planned as Aba?? Maiduguri that BH has bombed to smithereens??
Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
You mean Maiduguri is also as planned as Aba?? Maiduguri that BH has bombed to smithereens??
Lol, what has bombing got to do with planning? Same way people thought Aba was unplanned because of bad roads

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by RenaissanceGuy: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

Lol, what has bombing got to do with planning? Same way people thought Aba was unplanned because of bad roads
It's building alignment that show that a place is planned. So if those buildings have been bombed, the alignment fades into oblivion.
Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by orohbirodeysmel: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

Those are real pictures of Aba...I can sight Azikiwe road....I can sight Kent and East...I know Aba, because I always come to Aba to buy goods from my country

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ogene001: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
It's building alignment that show that a place is planned. So if those buildings have been bombed, the alignment fades into oblivion.
Road alignment actually. Bombing can't change it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Following
Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Aba no be ogun mate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Couldntfigurean: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
I remember the first time I went to Aba,I was expecting to see a very big dump site as being portrayed by our Yoruba brothers here,my expectation were very low for the city
I was suprised that people don’t see the beauty of Aba,they all focus on bad sides like ariaria and less on the good sides
Though mosquitoes wanted to kill me there,they need to have good waste management too

12 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nice2023:
Aba has always been like this.

The first day I travelled to Aba,I thought I was in Lagos.

I and my elder were shocked to see the beautiful buildings just like the ones in Lagos. Early morning city life and bustles.

Apart from ariaria market that is bad during rainy seasons,men Aba is big oh and well planned.
Most people go to ariaria and say they have gone to aba... 90% of people who say they have gone to aba only go to Ariaria

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by Ezmans: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

the British did the master plan of ABA all the plots are equal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by gidgiddy: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
slowice:

Of course, who wants to waste land? Do you know what a plot of land cost in Aba?

8 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by wiseone28: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Igbo people like storey building

10 Likes

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by CJStarz: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Magnificent storey buildings springing up everywhere in Aba. Ngwaland is truly blessed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Picture Of Aba (pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ogene001:

grin

Yours were huts when those were built

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O Ti Bere: Alafin Of Oyo To Be Dethroned By Akala / Only 7 More Days! Nigerian's Race To The North Pole - Feb 15th / Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.