Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) (33114 Views)

Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Lagos Starts Rehabilitation Of Street Lights On Expressways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Contractor just landed on site to rehabilitated this bad road.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Mynd44: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2023
I really hope Alex Otti does well as governor not for his sake but for the sake of the state.

I have been to Abia state a couple of times and they need a governor that knows what he/she is doing

247 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by accordadoga27(f): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2023
Hehehehehehe.

I was expecting to see a Dubai as per land of billionaires

Kudos to the governor anyways.

At least he no divert state funds into personal business.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Good One Otti..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by naijapips04: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Shopping centre Aba. Nice one.

57 Likes

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by PepeXKermit: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Mynd44:
I really hope Alex Otti does well as governor not for his sake but for the sake of the state.

I have been to Abia state a couple of times and they need a governor that knows what he/she is doing

You are talking rubbish and sound like a person that does not have the best interest of others at heart. We all know that you are a tribal bigot and you do not wish well for people of the SE region. your reputation precedes you. wetin be You hope he does well not for him sake, wetin him dey do na wetin? Na akara them dey fry for the pictures wey u see up there?

244 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by waynetee(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Many irrelevant news making fp these days

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Waakanda: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Good move

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by CNiro: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
Governor Otti all the way, man of the people. Abia will be great again.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Badgers14: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
I wish him all the best!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
smiley Good and a welcome development. Otti is doing the Lord's work.

167 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmotekunSW: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2023
Chai, look at where they are selling food ingredients in Abia?

No wonder they type like mad people online. Bacteria don enter their brain.

Kanu is from Abia. I'm sure that's where his madness started from.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Which one is Obi road mtcheww . Idolizing a fake messiah is the highest form of stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Badgers14: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2023
PepeXKermit:

You are talking rubbish and sound like a person that does not have the best interest of others at heart. You hope he does well, wetin him dey do na wetin? Na akara them dey fry for the pictures wey u see up there?

Take am easy oo.. be calming down oga/Madam.

I don't see anything wrong in that comment.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmotekunSW: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2023
PepeXKermit:

You are talking rubbish and sound like a person that does not have the best interest of others at heart. You hope he does well, wetin him dey do na wetin? Na akara them dey fry for the pictures wey u see up there?

Your problem is that you have persecution complex and victim mentality. You need to work on your low self esteem.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

This early morning na you don dey shark brukutu and ogogoro for bus stop.

Stop taking those things please it's really affecting you mentally you need to focus do this agbero work well.

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by gosmoney(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2023
Which one come be rehabilitation of obi Road can't u use head line dat's meaningful most obi name be mention? Mind u am not an obidient but bad road dey everywhere for d country
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmotekunSW: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Which one is Obi road mtcheww . Idolizing a fake messiah is the highest form of stupidity.

Not Peter Obi.
There are several illustrious Obis, not that Agulu Anrichrist who used a decade to study a 4 year course.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by nnachukz(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2023
This man has been working from day one while others are still doing what I don't know with the excuse of "it is just a new government kicking off".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Abians have never had it good in terms of governance but let's see what this Asiwaju's product Otti would do for them. I heard he'll return to APC soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Mosba: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2023
As the name implies, Obi Road or Obi bad Road or you can even say Bad Obi Road the picture can't lie
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Not Peter Obi.
There are several illustrious Obis, not that Agulu Anrichrist who used a decade to study a 4 year course.
Wait o is it really true that he's a third class product of a cheap course Philosophy?
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Workch: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Mynd44:

kindly edit it, it's Ehi road

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by belente(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Good job Mr governor oti
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR
IconicR:
Abians have never had it good in terms of governance but let's see what this Asiwaju's product Otti would do for them. I heard he'll return to APC soon.

grin How Obidients and Peter Obi will be laughing at you after reading this pointless and meaningless comment. grin

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmotekunSW: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2023
Danisaint112:
This early morning na you don dey shark brukutu for bus stop. Stop taking those things please it's really affecting you mentally.

After eating from the gutters of Abia state, why won't you misbehave.
I'm sure this is where Kanu's insanity started from.

To think that Ikpeazu was Chairman of Abia State Environmental Protection Agency.

Thank God for Otti for trying to repair what is left of your lives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2023
sad
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmotekunSW: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Wait o is it really true that he's a third class product of a cheap course Philosophy?

Not a good product, he's a defective product.

Peter Obi used 10 years to study philosophy, a 4 year course.
No classmates
Even the date of issue of his university certificate was a Sunday grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kissed Fatima Ganduje At Their Wedding Reception / CBN Plagiarised eNaira Policy Document From American JLG Website - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.