Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mali Drops French As Official Language. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mali Drops French As Official Language. (3457 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by damoobaba: 1:22am On Jul 27, 2023
thisisit:
Way to go

Oduduwa republic. Yoruba language
Arewa republic - Igbo language
Igbo Republic -- Hausa language
Niger Delta Republic - Pidgin

Dear, you don mix kerosene with water for here O.
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by pansophist(m): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2023
The feature of a defeated people is that they speak the language of their defeater, use their political system (democracy), embrace their culture at the expense of their own, their so-called leaders run to their colonialists for medical care, and have to go there every election circle in the so-called Chatham house to seek approval.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by ycat: 1:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigerian slaves will never drop English in this life and the ones to come. Nigger-eerins feel good about themselves speaking and learning the slave language.

1 Like

Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by ycat: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2023
That's why Nigeria will never be taken serious or seen as a real country.

What about every region have its language as the official language and immigrants learn it?

Nigeria is not the only diverse country, it's just the only one made of super greedy, lazy and cowards.
richiemcgold:
I don't see this happening in Nigeria because the country is too heterogeneous.
..except we create a new language that can easily cut across all parts and tribes.

Oga do you even know the meaning of 'heterogeneous'? Abi you are blind ni?

1 Like

Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by ycat: 1:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Hehehh!
thisisit:
Way to go

Oduduwa republic. Yoruba language
Arewa republic - Igbo language
Igbo Republic -- Hausa language
Niger Delta Republic - Pidgin
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by Yankee101: 2:04am On Jul 27, 2023
Go the way of Rwanda and free yourself from France to develop

Niger republic next
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by Fortruth: 2:33am On Jul 27, 2023
pansophist:
The feature of a defeated people is that they speak the language of their defeater, use their political system (democracy), embrace their culture at the expense of their own, their so-called leaders run to their colonialists for medical care, and have to go there every election circle in the so-called Chatham house to seek approval.

GBAM!
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by eepeepook: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2023
This is very good news. We must drop the language of the oppressors and use it only when outsmarting them.
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by mask3: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2023
kiss
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by thisisit: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2023
damoobaba:

Dear, you don mix kerosene with water for here O.

No mind me.... Na PETROL pressure dey worry me
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by damoobaba: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2023
9182736455O1999:
So one has to learn all the 30 new official languages?
Because man no go know which one dey go use at the moment.
No be stress be this?

You dont have to learn all the languages. It means you can speak or write letters in any of the languages and it will be officially acceptable. For example if Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are declared official languages in Nigeria, you can write letters in English and Yoruba to the Lagos state government and it will be officially recognised and responded to.
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Eyes are opening
Re: Mali Drops French As Official Language. by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
damoobaba:

You dont have to learn all the languages. It means you can speak or write letters in any of the languages and it will be officially acceptable. For example if Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa are declared official languages in Nigeria, you can write letters in English and Yoruba to the Lagos state government and it will be officially recognised and responded to.
How about if I am to read instructions on something I really have to do, but the instructions I have to follow is written in one of the 30 languages I do not understand. How about that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Fight Between Obasanjo And Atiku: Bad For Third Term! / Re-branding The Igbo Nation / Gbenga Obasanjo FB Chat With Gumsu Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.