Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians (18285 Views)

My Administration Will Make Corruption Unattractive - Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by blueAgent(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him.

I pray for you, Ashiwaju, that as your days so shall your strength, wisdom and favour be in Jesus Mighty name, amen!".
PROF YEMI OSINBAJO, Former Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Useless prayer, way no pass Cloud.

1 Like

Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2023
blueAgent:

Useless prayer, way no pass Cloud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA

Hahahaha grin
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2023
samfrancis1:
May be he does.. cause I hear him speak at least.. never heard or seen any kids of other politicians.. may be they speak ill of Nigeria whenever they are who knows.. what was Buharis son like back then?

You are saying "maybe". Which means u aren't even sure

Does Seyi Tinubu care if nigeria fails or not? simple yes or no

How does your hearing him speak mean that he cares for nigeria?
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Streetdoctor: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2023
festacman:
Natural to support your dad but look Seyi, so far, there is little evidence to show that President Tinubu is the one that will change Nigeria.

The truth is that the damage, which President Tinubu's tax BURDEN and sudden removal of vital subsidies has done the disposable income of Nigerians will take a long time to be undone. Middle class has been knocked down the ladder. Nigerians are suffocating under the poverty canopy.

Strangely, apart from taxes imposed and subsidies removed to free up money for his government's use, President Tinubu, so far, has done nothing in terms of program to improve the real growth of the economy. Nothing!

Meanwhile, while subsidies for common man are removed, the humongous rogue pension package for Tinubu and other greedy ex-governors remain UNREMOVED.
Wonders shall never end, festacman has joined d league of wailers. U can't give what u don't hv.
Tinubu has never being a good leader/manager at all. He's only good in dirty politics. Nigerians needed a business minded person not somebody playing politics at d detriment of d poor masses.
Tinubu has never uttered a word on d economy, from one increment to d other, from one subsidy removal to d other.
Hv u ever come in contact with a drug man before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by blueAgent(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Zxcvbnmghtr post=124687904]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47ry3NbSoA

Hahahaha grin[/quote
Rubbish.
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lexy2014: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him.

I pray for you, Ashiwaju, that as your days so shall your strength, wisdom and favour be in Jesus Mighty name, amen!".
PROF YEMI OSINBAJO, Former Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

How is Tinubu a transformative leader?

What has Tinubu transformed since may 29, 2023?

What are Tinubus giftings and what are Gods great plans ahead for him?

Does God not have great plans ahead for everybody?
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Bimpe29: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2023
He will surely be successful in his duties as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

His failure is not in any way beneficial to all well meaning Nigerians.

God will make it easy for him.
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by mp3ree: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:
Tinubu was already a failure when he started pushing drugs instead of going to school tongue tongue

He is more educated than the whole of your family generation
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by mp3ree: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2023
ovieigho:

That’s normal thing 99.9 per cent of people will do for selfish interests but why not look into the case of obi who’s kids are not closely with him because they have nothing personal to gain than other Nigerians

Did they tell you he did not support them financially?
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Streetdoctor: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

are u done ronu-ing?

Pls stick to ur emilokan!
Ting tire me ohhhh. Festacman is now wailing more than d wailers

1 Like

Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by olancho: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Your father failed the very first day he took oath of office. He thought he was addressing Agberos in Lagos, he never knew he was addressing the whole nation. He removed subsidy without a back up plan and he has also removed subsidy on education well I don’t blame him he didn’t go to school.
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Kaiser20: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Poor Seyi, even his Father's failure shocked him.
Tinubu is the only hope of the Yoruba kingdom, now it's a history, gone forever because of so many Errors in judgment.
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Streetdoctor: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2023
hammerT:
COME AND CARRY YOUR KLEPTOMANIAC FADA BEFORE WE KILL HIM.

FAKE PRESIDENT AND MANDATE THIEF

angry
Lolsssss, niggar u are damn funny
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Phantom233: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2023
What else could you have Said?
Like father... like son!
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Streetdoctor: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Mosba:
I advise you do more of praying for your dad's success now than beating chest on his behalf. As much as I pray for his success, so far his government has been a tormentor to many families including mine, so get down on your kneels and pray for good angels of God to guide your papa.
No God or angel is involve in dis matter jare. A drug lord all cares for money and more money upon money. No nation got development through fasting and prayer
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ayo2008: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2023
If he is going to fail, u won't come to the public space to denigrate your father..is called loyalty
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Juju70(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
BabaIbo:
Someone that is now seen as the S.I unit of failure, lol.

Chaiiiii
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Blacktruth: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
See dis otondo , F9 is written all over his face
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by skywalker240(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
festacman:
Natural to support your dad but look Seyi, so far, there is little evidence to show that President Tinubu is the one that will change Nigeria.

The truth is that the damage, which President Tinubu's tax BURDEN and sudden removal of vital subsidies has done the disposable income of Nigerians will take a long time to be undone. Middle class has been knocked down the ladder. Nigerians are suffocating under the poverty canopy.

Strangely, apart from taxes imposed and subsidies removed to free up money for his government's use, President Tinubu, so far, has done nothing in terms of program to improve the real growth of the economy. Nothing!

Meanwhile, while subsidies for common man are removed, the humongous rogue pension package for Tinubu and other greedy ex-governors remain UNREMOVED.
Was there anything like middle class since 2016?

We have the wealthy, the struggling and then the poverty class

1 Like

Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by samfrancis1(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

You are saying "maybe". Which means u aren't even sure

Does Seyi Tinubu care if nigeria fails or not? simple yes or no

How does your hearing him speak mean that he cares for nigeria?
. It’s not the first time head speaking about Nigeria.. that’s to say he’s concern.. and about being sure.. his there any sure thing on the planet.. nothing has been sure my brother.. the world is meant to be lived and leave.. just have an impact.. do your part.. and Nigeria getting better isn’t a one man thing.. all hands has to be on deck.. sacrifices have to be made cause it’s damage beyond repair but if there’ll be repair .. we all should be ready to make sacrifices..
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Exceed15: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Your father's policies is killing the people.
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by davidtemi(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
I like how this guy supports his father closely, they always together
And if na u??
U have started his son now, wen d boy want political post u go vote am, and still dey complain say na dem family members dey rule us since 1960
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Curse777: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2023
davidtemi:

And if na u??
U have started his son now, wen d boy want political post u go vote am, and still dey complain say na dem family members dey rule us since 1960

If he is qualified I will surely vote for him, Bush Family of Texas had two President, a Governor and many Political heads..
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by AbuAeesha: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:
Tinubu was already a failure when he started pushing drugs instead of going to school tongue tongue
he pushes it to you right?
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Mustiboy:
Does he have another father? The one I know is already a monumental failure

co sign✍✍

1 Like

Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by slowice(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2023
But he has failed already undecided
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
I like how this guy supports his father closely, they always together
if u enjoy politics you will be close to your father, just like hunter Biden and Joe biden
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Aguiyimba(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2023
What can your father offer
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by jattopeter(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Ask question pls , what we have in this country is selection not election.
Did people vote even count lets start from there self .
omooba969:

The only thing you Nigerians know how to do is 'complain' - y'all don't know how to vote credible people to public offices.

Keep doing what you know best. wink
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by omooba969(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2023
jattopeter:
Ask question pls , what we have in this country is selection not election.
Did people vote even count lets start from there self .

Should anyone in their right sense be voting those thieves & murderers at all?

That's my question.
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Re: My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians by WritingService: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Of A Nigerian Politician / List Of 22 Candidates For The Kogi Governorship Election On Saturday / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's N7.6bn Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.