Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate (383 Views)

Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers / Nigeria Cannot Develop Or Progress Because The Citizens Are Illiterate / 1 Billion Years Nigerians Cannot Develop The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2023
I do not see Nigeria developing in the next 1 million years the Citizens are illiterate home and Abroad . 95% of Nigerians all over the world will only vote for failure and support failure. When you go to any developed country in the world you said Nigerians supporting people which can do nothing this is the nature of my fellow brother. Suffering is in their blood and their children blood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by helinues: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Abi most especially where Illiterate kids are locking professors at home

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by Wodu89: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2023
What do Nigerians abroad do for you?

How many countries have you been to ?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by tollyboy5(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I do not see Nigeria developing in the next 1 million years the Citizens are illiterate home and Abroad . 95% of Nigerians all over the world will only vote for failure and support failure. When you go to any developed country in the world you said Nigerians supporting people which can do nothing this is the nature of my fellow brother. Suffering is in their blood and their children blood
South south and south east are very close and tend to have similar choice. Reason a typical yoruba man call anyone from south south omo Igbo also.
The reason obi was over hyped was because he's their brother that's all.
Every region do similar stuff. Southwest still diversify their voting pattern and vote for all party.

Now dont tell me that your brother is the best thats why you're voting him thats errant nonsense! Oni best brother pele.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by DayDreamer05(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Wodu89:

You took the word out of my mouth.
Mindset? No?
Guy still have a long way to go...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by adebayo987: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
No be lie and it's especially in the North.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Wodu89:

I have been to 18 country in Africa and at least 7 outside the continent of Africa
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by Wodu89: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have been to 18 country in Africa and at least 7 outside the continent of Africa

Okay. So based on your assessment, Nigerians abroad are not living good lives and live in penury?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2023
tollyboy5:

South south and south east are very close and tend to have similar choice. Reason a typical yoruba man call anyone from south south omo Igbo also.
The reason obi was over hyped was because he's their brother that's all.
Every region do similar stuff. Southwest still diversify their voting pattern and vote for all party.

Now dont tell me that your brother is the best thats why you're voting him thats errant nonsense! Oni best brother pele.

Not at all all Nigerians are the same when they get to office they do nothing anywhere in the world. The Nigerian mentality is too vote for a failure start praising the failure anywhere in the world .

We Nigerians know the person can do nothing but we will vote for him and expect miracles to happen. Euro Canada America is the same thing with us the person which just nothing is who will support
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Wodu89:

Okay. So based on your assessment, Nigerians abroad are not living good lives and live in penury?

In America right now Nigerians and 94 immigrants in employment and 106 immigrants in income. Any country Nigerians go to did we vote for this same person to destroy their future this is what I call the illiteracy syndrome.

The same way are passport is useless is the same way we are abroad most Nigerians are just suffering with Petit jobs. As immediately you open your mouth and see you are in Nigerian nobody wants to employ you even in the job interview
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by Godwin4444: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
so all these wailings cos we didn’t vote obi now
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by Wodu89: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

In America right now Nigerians and 94 immigrants in employment and 106 immigrants in income. Any country Nigerians go to did we vote for this same person to destroy their future this is what I call the illiteracy syndrome.

The same way are passport is useless is the same way we are abroad most Nigerians are just suffering with Petit jobs. As immediately you open your mouth and see you are in Nigerian nobody wants to employ you even in the job interview

Ah !

Kuku keel us o !

Immediately you open your mouth and see you are in Nigerian nobody wants to employ you even in the job interview
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by Godwin4444: 9:26am On Jul 27, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

so we should start worshiping u cos of that?

So we should always support your warped ideology cos of that

Any madman with money can travel anywhere so what’s d big deal?

Shove your archaic mentality into your ass, your brother is the best but other peoples brothers are evil n u want to tell me u are exposed

So in those countries where u have been to they call people with contrary opinions derogatory names?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by marlow1962(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2023
What do you expect from a country where the citizens don't know their left and right. Everybody has seen suffering as a process of life.
The present government is taking the so called 200m citizens for a ride and nobody is speaking up. If you do, they either tag you ipob or other crab that they mention.
Why should you expect development, when you're afraid and weak to demand for your rights.
With all the mineral resources in this country, the citizens are still living on "help me lord" mood.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
so we should start worshiping u cos of that?

So we should always support your warped ideology cos of that

Any madman with money can travel anywhere so what’s d big deal?

Shove your archaic mentality into your ass, your brother is the best but other peoples brothers are evil n u want to tell me u are exposed

So in those countries where u have been to they call people with contrary opinions derogatory names?

Please do you read what you wrote how can mad men have money and the normal people are suffering in Nigeria. Please indulge me how does a mad person become rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by Ttipsy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
I would agree with you bcuz

Religious and tribalism is illiteracy
Re: Nigeria Cannot Develop The Citizens Are Illiterate by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2023
I have not been to any country before in this world where the people worship failures. I have not been to any country before where people because they want to vote for themselves they are happy suffering all over the world

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Leaders Not Representing Us / Another Perspective On Military Junta's In West Africa And Foreign Interest / Dss's Court Closure Plans: A Sign Of Tinubu's Fears Or A Power Grab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.