Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People (1687 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: Nigeria’s Poverty Situation Is Unacceptable / Nnamdi Kanu scammed rich Igbo women Uche mefor shares Video / Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by OneLoveNigeria7: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXfkezBW53g

For an average Igbo man, there is no place like home. An average Igbo man who has no house in the city owns a duplex in the village.

You can imagine what it is like now that most of them cannot visit their villages all because of what they caused for themselves.

You are in the diaspora contributing money to IPOB and Simon Ekpa thinking that you are dealing with Nigeria, now you cannot go back home.

This is just the beginning of what is to come. If you have ever contributed money to IPOB or Simon Ekpa group, you are to be blamed for what is currently happening in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. Period

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by livebyday(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2023
It pays to never reason with your emotions. This is one weakness your u find always in civilians. Emotional and loud always.
To know a people is to understand them. The ibo are not affected by this things as claimed in the media trust me. This is a tribe that are formidable and very physical.

They fought the army for years in a civil war killing hundreds of thousands of our soldiers with dilapidated weapons. Now they have ak47s and you think ugm thrreaten them? No the peoples support Ipob forget whatever you see online.

Israel has been constantLy bombed by Palestine for decades yet alL Israelis go home whenever and you want me to believe this same ibo tribe that is rugged are running from their homes? This is a lie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by PointB: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2023
livebyday:
It pays to never reason with your emotions. This is one weakness your u find always in civilians. Emotional and loud always.
To know a people is to understand them. The ibo are not affected by this things as claimed in the media trust me. This is a tribe that are formidable and very physical.

They fought the army for years in a civically war with dilapidated weapons. Now they have aks and you think ugm thrreaten them? No the peoples support Ipoh forget whatever you see online.

Israel has been constantLy bombed by Palestine for decades yet alL Israelis go home whenever and you want me to believe this same ibo tribe that is rugged are running from their homes? This is a lie

This is aptly put. Sorrow may endure into the night but joy cometh in the morning. We have seen worse, this too shall pass and we shall rise again like the phoenix.

Justice is as important as peace if not more so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by crossfm: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Hehehe.

Igbo's this, Yoruba's that and Hausa this, that's all we hear these days.

Creating threads just cause division amongst each other.

Are these tribalists being paid?, Or is there something i don't understand.

How one wake's up early in the morning and decides to spread hate is something I don't understand?.

Of all the problems facing Nigeria, people still find time for hatred.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Igbo's this, Yoruba's that and Hausa this, that's all we hear these days.

Creating threads just cause division amongst each other.

Are these tribalists being paid?, Or is there something i don't understand.

How one wake's up early in the morning and decides to spread hate is something I don't understand?.

Of all the problems facing Nigeria, people still find time for hatred.

What is happening in the South East is not a problem? All you can see is tribalism? You are more tribal than you think.

3 Likes

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by Madmohamed1: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2023
OneLoveNigeria7:

For an average Igbo man, there is no place like home. An average Igbo man who has no house in the city owns a duplex in the village.

You can imagine what it is like now that most of them cannot visit their villages all because of what they caused for themselves.

You are in the diaspora contributing money to IPOB and Simon Ekpa thinking that you are dealing with Nigeria, now you cannot go back home.

This is just the beginning of what is to come. If you have ever contributed money to IPOB or Simon Ekpa group, you are to be blamed for what is currently happening in the South Eastern part of Nigeria. Period
I'm about to send $1000 is not your business nothing come easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by Solsix(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Madmohamed1:
I hope you are in South East before u foolishly enrich ekpa?? U cannot be abroad and funding terrorism, e fit affect your loved one tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by theophorus(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Abeg leave SE people joor.

They are enjoying the Sit at Home thing and will soon do a 1yr long Sit at Home.

1 Like

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by a4cube: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

What is happening in the South East is not a problem? All you can see is tribalism? You are more tribal than you think.
Are you away that the organs of the endsars protesters killed in lagos are bring harvested as we talk?

1 Like

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by Cassandraloius: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Hunger dey o angry
Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by Cassandraloius: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Hunger dey o angry cry
Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by talk2hb1(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2023
livebyday:

They fought the army for years in a civically war with dilapidated weapons. Now they have aks and you think ugm thrreaten them? No the peoples support Ipoh forget whatever you see online.

They Play Ooo
Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by owem19(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Una go dey talk wetin Una no understand..... mind your f**king business angry
OneLoveNigeria7:

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by Ikpunnegi01: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
OneLoveNigeria7:

TRASH! TRASH! TRASH! Be forming one Zoogeria!
Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by OneLoveNigeria7: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
After you send $1,000, travel go villa if you be man.

Madmohamed1:

1 Like

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by sharpsecret: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
livebyday:

They fought the army for years in a civil war killing hundreds of thousands of our soldiers with dilapidated weapons. Now they have ak47s and you think ugm thrreaten them? No the peoples support Ipob forget whatever you see online.

no mind them...me I be bonified Igbo and Ipob and am traveling to my home in imo state next month without fear...no place like home bro
Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
OneLoveNigeria7:

Stop opening stupid threads about other regions and focus on your own.

Who told we don't visit our villages?

I have a duplex in my village and i visit there every 6months.

When last did you visit yours? You probably even have no where you can call your own in the village.
Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by FreeStuffsNG: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Madmohamed1:
CEO, Anevachop 24/7 Nairaland Unlimited.

Re: The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People by jude79(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
An ibo friend invited me for their yam festival next month, and I've already accepted the invitation, was in imo last week, and everywhere was bubbling, even with the alleged subsidy removal.
I think south east economy is the least affected by Nigerian nonsense economy and useless security situations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Rerun Polls: I Have Shown Soludo, APGA That I'm A Street General - Ubah / Alleged Insult On Igbos: Apologise Within 7 Days Or Face Our Gods – Group Warns / Yar'adua: The Federal Government Owe Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.