Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba (34919 Views)

Breaking: Gov Otti Set To Join APC / Just In!! Lp Abia Gov Otti Set To Join Apc As He Request Gov Sanwo-olu To Link H / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2023
Alex otti set to complete first major road in Aba

LOCATION... OLD EXPRESS BY TONIMAS

Contractor firm. CCECC. CHINA CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COOPERATION

Pls share

#casatTv #casatonlinetv #owerriaba #ngwaroad #AlexOtti #newabia #AbiaState #umuahia #owerri

https://www.facebook.com/100060809145113/posts/pfbid0KJ4P3awLX4SDRj97AsoiTUvb4p9R7d4VMKB7CPXN1xBz6Um9YMBqoB9EaVU1aPrul/?app=fbl

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by 001Lagos: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Abia state is now in God's hands

When the righteous rules, the people rejoice.

But same can't be said about Tinubu because he's the most corrupt politician on earth and clueless on leadership

245 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2023
Nice one, APC awaits him and ready to accept him with an open arms. He's an Asiwaju boy but in the wrong party.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by christejames(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2023
And Soludo is still there almost two years in office he has not commissioned any road embarassed... Always blaming the rainy season as if it's only Anambra state that the weather always rains.

The present mandate thief in Enugu is another confused man that is not prepared for leadership undecided, his own is worse.

Only Alex Otti and Kefas Agbu have kicked off governance, others including Tinubu just hit the ground and broke their legs lipsrsealed

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2023
What orji's said was impossible , more photos

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Curse777: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2023
cool

I listened to him speak during campaign and I am sure the guy would deliver

He already highlighted his financial plans and funding means

Most Governors fail because the don't have good financial plan

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Congratulations aba people

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Cooly100: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
I listened to him speak during campaign and I am sure the guy would deliver

He already highlighted his financial plans and funding means

When will Enugu state start something?

I believe in the guy there, but Oti seems to be in the front so far.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Somebody mention the mods for me .
This huge project is worthy of a front-page push

25 Likes

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by VinnyBaba: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Bravo to Governor Alex Otti!👍👍

See what Labour Party and HE Peter Obi is Producing.😊😎

Nice one. 🙂

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Craddock: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Nice one, APC awaits him and ready to accept him with an open arms. He's an Asiwaju boy but in the wrong party.
This your cruise is turning you into a full blown Mumu.

Don't catch cruise with everything.

Be objective even if your old man is not.

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Curse777: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2023
Cooly100:

That Enugu Gov wants to focus on Water Supply using World Bank financing... Everyone wants to show something for 100 days I'm office

6 Likes

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by kokoA(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Finally, Abia state don get governor... grin I remember that babalawo guy some years back that was governor after Uzor Kalu.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by able20(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2023
kokoA:
Finally, Abia state don get governor... grin I remember that babalawo guy some years back that was governor after Uzor Kalu.
The same God will hear the cries of Nigerians and give us a president with conscience, character, and integrity, not all these yahoo Druggie.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2023
First time aba residents did not play football on the road on election day .
They're now enjoying the results .

This is the real " this election shall favor me and my family ".

We wish otti success

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by vowiski(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2023

Na the thickness of the bitumen Dey off me …

Where is that irresponsible Edo state governor Obaseki again?

Is this not your mate?

Obaseki’s Bitumen thickness is as thin as a layer of butter between two bread…

That’s how he has wasted our taxes doing roads that gets washed off with just one single rainfall ..

That’s his only legacy , washed off tarred roads littered all over the city

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2023
My second front-page on this forum 🧨🧨🧨🧨.
I dedicate this front-page push to the love of my life .

And to Obidents family world wide .

May the evil that we didn't vote for no reach us , Amen .

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Okwyjesus(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:

No! When Orji Uzoh brought him to APC and he suppose to be their candidate bcs of the force he commands in Abia but Emenike hijacked the ticket.
He quickly sense that he won't pick the ticket , he moved to Labour.

I want him to move to APC after tribunal honestly.

Otti is good. Honestly good on his own as a person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Okwyjesus:

No! When Orji Uzoh brought him to APC and he suppose to be their candidate bcs of the force he commands in Abia but Emenike hijacked the ticket.

He's an Asiwaju boy, he'll come back at the right time, we are patiently waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2023
Okwyjesus:

The east is not where you win election by having bullion vans and knowing big politicians , unless people no come out to vote , instead go Dy play football .

If Alex enter APC , Ngige case will be his faith .
APC is a crime down here and he knows it .

Dreaming that he would move to apc at this labour dominating ( east ) period , remains a pipe dream

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Bolacocaine: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:

Shatap

Show me the road Tinubu built in Lagos.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Solsix(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2023
Cooly100:

He's busy sealing people's shops and offices. Enugu don enter one chance

11 Likes

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Anambra1stPikin: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2023
christejames:
And Soludo is still there almost two years in office he has not commissioned any road embarassed... Always blaming the rainy season as if it's only Anambra state that the weather always rains.

The present mandate thief in Enugu is another confused man that is not prepared for leadership undecided, his own is worse.

Only Alex Otti and Kefas Agbu have kicked off governance, others including Tinubu just hit the ground and broke their legs lipsrsealed
You're ignorant

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2023
While Peter mba in Enugu is busy sealing private business & suppressing protesters. na one chance we enter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Anambra1stPikin: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
christejames:

Watch the dualisation of Unizik junction to Isuanocha, many roads in Awka, Onitsha and other towns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMTa1BsfdU

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by ObidientOOseven: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
While Peter mba in Enugu is busy sealing private business & suppressing protesters. na one chance we enter.

Enugu is in a big problem .
PDP pas APC bad gahn !

3 Likes

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Cooly100: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:

That Enugu Gov wants to focus on Water Supply using World Bank financing... Everyone wants to show something for 100 days I'm office

Thanks. I hope he surprises us.

Please can you show pipes being laid or any work in progress?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by BoldBrainz(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2023
Quite impressive, I must admit.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Ttipsy(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2023
Road looks cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by DatNiggaDaz: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023
ObidientOOseven:

The east is not where you win election by having bullion vans and knowing big politicians , unless people no come out to vote , instead go Dy play football .

If Alex enter APC , Ngige case will be his faith .
APC is a crime down here and he knows it .

Dreaming that he would move to apc at this labour dominating ( east ) period , remains a pipe dream
What an apt response.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by renderme: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2023
lol!

So it is 1 road these people have been praising all over social media. Not even a concrete road. Ashphalt on top sand. Later they’ll be abusing Northern and SW governors.

Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba by Thundafireseun: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2023
Road without Drainage

Exactly 6 months it will go bad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures / Gov Uzodimma Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Of APC / Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.