Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets (36139 Views)

Daredevil Daylight Robbers Returns To Lagos Street / Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Tinubu supporters are really daft in nature. Where have you been to in Nigeria to conclude nowhere is safe? U think Nigeria is only Ibadan oshogbo and Lagos?

This is the effect of not leaving your Brown roof region. Get well soon
Didn't I warn you not to ever mention me badsoftdick? If I have your time on this forum ehn you'll not like it.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Cassandraloius: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Everywhere don red, the youths really need empowerment!
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Blacktruth: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
What do u expect, dia papa don enter power na

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Calitoscassius(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Yorumuslims, Tifnubu and MC Oluomo agbero has gone back to business now that elections money has finished. grin

3 Likes

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Akaegwu(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Tinubu will deal with them. He only asked them not to allow okoro vote, not to steal from okoro and Omonile.

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by tiswell(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2023
You need no one to tell you that the 'lazy youths' meant by the out-gone gworo-chewing presidiot were yorroobba youths.

Very lazy,yet highly tribalists.

I have no pity for dem,see as dem turn amu robbers just few weeks of hardship by their very own phoolish decisions

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by akpumping7720(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2023
The road is free as a result of few cars on the road. So they believe that after the operation they can escape without being accosted by security officers
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Legendguy(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2023
Contact me to get your sharp pepper oil spray
They no born them well make they open their eyes

emmydon646@gmail.com
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by FireUpNow(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Some 🌽 loyalists will still come and say it's not the hardship caused by their darling babablublu wicked economic policies that is causing this.

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by chidooh1: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2023
How these nuisances embarrass and harass people on the street of Lagos is something else, come to Agege under bridge, mashalashi alhaja, railway and the surroundings.

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Akaegwu(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2023
I'm not around. In case they call for Ur head. Bitter leaf dey inside truth
tiswell:
You need no one to tell you that the 'lazy youths' meant by the out-gone gworo-chewing presidiot were yorroobba youths.

Very lazy,yet highly tribalists.

I have no pity for dem,see as dem turn amu robbers just few weeks of hardship by their very own phoolish decisions
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Chetas81(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2023
Until you the Nigerian citizen consider yourself bad citizen, non of you have nothing to enjoy, the Nigerian citizen hate responsibility of any kind, same as the Nigeria leaders,
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by slowice(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Bolacocaine:

They did not say no where

They said Lagos

The same Lagos you were dragging, the hub of criminals.

Now ronu and meet your masters who waited for the election

"Ronu and meet" your mouth bad gan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Bbqekpa: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
cool

The influx of Economic migrants from South East and North East into Lagos and SouthWest is alarming

Go to Ojota park, Goto Iwo Road, Oke Ilewo parks see them loaded in Ifesinachi night busses like Sardines

Odeee
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by ariesbull: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
Lagos is a dangerous place to live in right now

Poverty in the state has drove the youths in the state into robberies and yahoo rituals .

Some of the Residents of Lagos now move about with pepper spray as a safety measure.

Lagos is on the brink of total collapse

We shouted yoruba Ronu ....we are RONUISTS and we will be safe from robebry and also agbadoists

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by SalamRushdie: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2023
SW youths will support bad govts into power and then start Robbing innocent people when the hardship kicks in

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by CodeTemplar: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2023

He said, “That day, I was going to buy a reading lamp. I stopped at the Mile 12 market. Some boys said I should come but I ignored their summon and told them not to call me again.

“After some time, one of them entered the shop with a broken bottle and ordered me to come out of the place. He said he would destroy the things in the shop if I didn’t come outside.

“The owner of the shop told me to leave when the guy kept threatening and shouting that he would destroy things.”

He said after his altercation with them, he was stabbed multiple times, adding “They took my phone and other things and left me. I managed to see someone who helped me to call my mother whose number I could recall.”
Disheartening stuffs.

When these same idiots were rigging in candidates, some demented fools around were rooting for sanwo-coffin, their main man, to return to power saying he was trying. I hope they see why sanwo-casket will never favour Lagos in the grand scheme of things. He is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by tubolancer(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:

Poverty in the state has drove the youths in the state into robberies and yahoo rituals .

Some of the Residents of Lagos now move about with pepper spray as a safety measure.

See your mouth.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by eldoradoxx: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2023
You guys should brace up for a crime wave never seen before. People hailing reduced traffic as an achievement of Tinubu 's fuel price hike are not even aware that people who are unable to move from one place to another in search of survival through their itinerant/ menial jobs will turn into criminals overnight. The highest instinct in man is survival, when it boils down to survival, many will commit crime to live than die.

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Traplord09: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Hehehehehehehehehe they have left south east

Southwest have become a place of thugs.
Tinuubff boys with mc president street boys.

Tinuubff get lagos.
Sha na like this will go daaa..

Yet the mumu at top of me..
Have been blaming IGBOs for there problem 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣😄

Lagoon Lagos na. Dumb state.. .... ..
London
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Legendguy(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2023
This robbery will favour Apc members/ supporters and their families
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by unbiased2021: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Didn't I warn you not to ever mention me badsoftdick? If I have your time on this forum ehn you'll not like it.

Bloody hypocrite .
E pain you ?

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by tamdun: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
cool

The influx of Economic migrants from South East and North East into Lagos and SouthWest is alarming

Go to Ojota park, Goto Iwo Road, Oke Ilewo parks see them loaded in Ifesinachi night busses like Sardines

Simon Ekpa come and warn your people ooo

Seriously south west governors are carrying too much on their shoulder especially Lagos and the ingrates that their gov refused to provide good governance will still insult our governors and pretend their own does not exist
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Curse777: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2023
tamdun:

Seriously south west governors are carrying too much on their shoulder especially Lagos and the ingrates that their gov refused to provide good governance will still insult our governors and pretend their own does not exist

This is why I miss Fashola... Sanwo-Olu, I just don't understand his softness

1 Like

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Swissli(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2023
I Still Wonder Why People See Lagos As Their Dream City, The Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos Are Numerous
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Relevant123: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2023
Tomorrow they will say lagos is this and that

I was born and raised in lagos and I am honest to myself theres nothing special
about lagos when i compare to other cities in the world....,lagos is dirty
no good road,no pipe born water,in developed countries agberos dont
collect tax,they even make 70 percent of traffic, in lagos we pay tripple taxes and its not even put in a good use.

As a matter of fact Nigeria is an underdeveloped country due to the level development
here when we compare how much resources, both human and natural available to us

This is because evil people keep occupying leadership positions in this country

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by adecz: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2023
Tinubu boys, coordinated by
MC Oluomo 😐
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Decarbonisation: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2023
as expected.
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by nkemoma(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Simon Ekpa come and warn your people ooo

Mugu.... If those buses don't come in.. how will your uncle's and fathers who are retired touts but switched to bus and taxi driving eat?

Few years back during a lockdown in the east, buses didn't come into Lagos for a week... Your uncle's started crying and lamenting bitterly cos they had no money to eat Amala and gbegiri...

Receive Sense

2 Likes

Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by toyinid78: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:
Aside being the most dirtiest state in Nigeria, Lagos is the most dangerous city to live in the world
you just exhibited huge hate inside you, how many states in Nigeria have u been to and Lagos was very very neat until your families from the villages came to Lagos , do u expect it to be neat and if they ask all of you to go back to your villagers now you will say lagos government is wicked, those coming to Lagos daily by night bus are here to look at bridges bah
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by Oweku: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2023
angry
Re: Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2023
001Lagos:

....you say collapse?
I was in Lagos for 2months, I left Lagos yesterday and such a beautiful and commercial environment better many state and where I am now.
I just left Lagos less than 24hours and it's high okay

I wonder the area you mean to call calapse though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Police Barrack In Delta State / Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.